EDD in July?

Xavien

maternity shoot:

I wish to provide some maternity shoot for Mummy, do email me at Xavien_ang84@yahoo.com.sg Do put the subject as maternity shoot.

Please provide your photo to me. Thanks!

You may need to pay for studio for me to shoot but it is cheap and affordable, I will not earn a single cent from you. I can give you the link that is fee is charge by the studio (about $60-120) depend on day and time. If you have place to shoot we can take photo there and it will be no cost.

X@v|enphoto

Xavienphoto | Facebook
Xavien

Subject to contract

WTS BNIB food/bottle warmer

Hi mummies,

Any of you yet to buy bottle/food warmer? I have a spare brand new Chicco brand bottle/food warmer to let go at $30. Self collect at CCK. Interested pls SMS me at 84848583. : ))

STmummy

Anyone experiencing Braxton hicks contractions now? Been feeling it quite often recently ESP at night. Am at 33 weeks now.. Somehow hope baby dont come so soon... Sleepless nights again... Yawn! (this is my 2nd pregnancy)

Tiggee

Anyone experiencing Braxton hicks contractions now? Been feeling it quite often recently ESP at night. Am at 33 weeks now.. Somehow hope baby dont come so soon... Sleepless nights again... Yawn! (this is my 2nd pregnancy)
I'm almost 36 weeks but my BH ain't uncomfortable or else is I'm not having any BH. Cos I seriously don't know how they suppose to feel like. In any case, my baby is quite big already. I may ask to be induced at week 38.

My BH are crazy...sometimes painful even...

Worrywort

sometimes i THINK i have bh, but then again i don't know if it's cos my baby's in an odd shape? like her back leaning against my tummy it makes me feel quite uncomfortable..
worst is sometimes i have pains that radiate down to the butt n makes me wanna poo but then again - i dont know if it's merely cos i needa poo or its the contractions.. lol

sometimes i THINK i have bh, but then again i don't know if it's cos my baby's in an odd shape? like her back leaning against my tummy it makes me feel quite uncomfortable..
worst is sometimes i have pains that radiate down to the butt n makes me wanna poo but then again - i dont know if it's merely cos i needa poo or its the contractions.. lol
Its complicated...LOL...

Fizafifi

i have the same feeling lately, just yesterday night when i was asleep stomach was cramped and baby kicked real hard and i felt as if he's coming out. My below area feels i'm not very sure how to explain, a bit painful & a bit ticklish.

BOYS

Just did the growth scan today. Baby at 2.26kg, should be ok with 6 weeks more to go. Starting to walk like a penguin and no longer agile. Dilemma : wish tat baby can pop soon so that I can move easily again yet dun wish him to come out too early!

Hope everyone's doing fine :)

STmummy

Just did the growth scan today. Baby at 2.26kg, should be ok with 6 weeks more to go. Starting to walk like a penguin and no longer agile. Dilemma : wish tat baby can pop soon so that I can move easily again yet dun wish him to come out too early!

Hope everyone's doing fine :)
I know what you mean.. Me too.
Just had a fall this afternoon, thankfully fell onto my son's bed and didn't land on tummy.
Got tripped by his bed railings, now the side of my groin area so pain. Think may have bruises.
So worried just now, luckily check up on sat.

Everyone must be careful regardless where you are...

seannetan

usagibb>> I didnt received any invites in FB =(

yes my EDD is on July 17 2011. Last check up she was around 2.2kg. Will be having my next check up next week... =D

seannetan

I know what you mean.. Me too.
Just had a fall this afternoon, thankfully fell onto my son's bed and didn't land on tummy.
Got tripped by his bed railings, now the side of my groin area so pain. Think may have bruises.
So worried just now, luckily check up on sat.

Everyone must be careful regardless where you are...
Must be extra careful.... please take care...

usagibb

usagibb>> I didnt received any invites in FB =(

yes my EDD is on July 17 2011. Last check up she was around 2.2kg. Will be having my next check up next week... =D
hv u confirm me as ur friend? only u confirm me as ur friend then i can add u to the secret group =)