EDD in July?

jacole

Hello all,

anyone looking for homemade rice wine confinement period?

I have 4 bottles of home made red rice wine to let go at $12 per bottle.

each 750ml
No preservatives added
best for confinement, remove wind (qu feng), blood circulation

Pm me if interested

nighthawk

Dear Mummies

Clean Freak??We are offering cleaning service(Dust mite
cleaning) to parents who would also wanna benefit from this services.
We do not represent any vacuum cleaner company therefore we would not
hard-sell any expensive machine/ any cleaning packages
just give us a call/sms for a cleaner environment cleaning
appointment-Just that simple

Check it out at the link below
YouTube - Cleaning dust mites from a mattress

seeing how dirty a clean looking mattress is,for benefit of our health
and loved one do sms/call us for enquiry

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress: S$40
- subsequent item (can be sofa/carpet etc): S$8

There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Call/SMS Alex now @ 97618563 for appointments.

For sure you will not regret to engage our serious cleaning service attitude

"let live in a clean environment!"

eejess

miss my bb dearly, last scan was 2 weeks ago.. will haf to wait another 2 more weeks to see her.. so envy u mummies!!

mixue84

My DS is done. Is a healthy n active bb BOY ^_^
Congrats Jennifer!

Hee.. I had done my detail scan too, gender still a secret and my BB is healthy :D
while doing the scan, BB keep turning and turning making him so difficult to scan but we still manage to count the fingers and toes.. then see the spine, how BB heart is functioning, kidneys, lungs, arms and legs.. Gynae measure BB head size then still see the eyes, ears, nose and mouth. hee.. so cute leh..
Me and hubby so happy to see BB growing on well..

mixue84

miss my bb dearly, last scan was 2 weeks ago.. will haf to wait another 2 more weeks to see her.. so envy u mummies!!
Feel her eejess.. I always miss my BB everyday but after i can feel the movement I feel so great.. keep touching my tummy just like touching BB.. hee.. imagining it..

uksportgal

At my 18wk now I start to feel the "bubble" like feeling so amazing! Going to meet my little one on Wed! yeah! can't wait.

eejess

Feel her eejess.. I always miss my BB everyday but after i can feel the movement I feel so great.. keep touching my tummy just like touching BB.. hee.. imagining it..
yup yup, i always feel her, talk to her n sometimes sing lullaby to her.. hee.. but i guess i can only be visualize satisfied.. hee!

At my 18wk now I start to feel the "bubble" like feeling so amazing! Going to meet my little one on Wed! yeah! can't wait.
Yes, is juz like me can't to See him b4 the detail scanning... Although juz saw him yesterday, still miss him now... Can't to c him again on 25 mar ^_^

Congrats Jennifer!

Hee.. I had done my detail scan too, gender still a secret and my BB is healthy :D
while doing the scan, BB keep turning and turning making him so difficult to scan but we still manage to count the fingers and toes.. then see the spine, how BB heart is functioning, kidneys, lungs, arms and legs.. Gynae measure BB head size then still see the eyes, ears, nose and mouth. hee.. so cute leh..
Me and hubby so happy to see BB growing on well..
thks ^_^ although this will be my 3rd boy.. I juz feel that as long he is healthy gender is not important Liao

usagibb

today went to see my gynae so able to see my #2 ger one more time and gonna wait for 4 weeks later and see her again...hehe

eejess

every time esp after the scan, i'll be thinking how i wish i can own a ultrasound machine.. den i can see bb as n when i like.. haha!!

eejess

haf u mummies bought all the necessity for ur bb?? i'm still looking for baby cot n stroller.. thinking of 2nd hand too.. is $$ n $ lo..

usagibb

have you mummies bought all the necessity for your baby?? i'm still looking for baby cot n stroller.. thinking of 2nd hand too.. is $$ n $ ..

as this is my #2, so i dun hv many things to get, guess will start buying early april or may bah....hehe....

is this ur #1, if yes, maybe u want to consider brand new then ur #2 and #3 can use back....

Yes I agree. Therefore, for me I close factory after this so I confirm to buy the 2nd hand stroller for this web too. Going to see it tomorrow if ok will get it haha

eejess

dear mummies.. there's a mothercare fair coming soon.. maybe can go see see look look.. is my #1, so i've been considering a few brands of stroller to buy.. wat u all using? combi, maclaren, etc??