EDD in July?

raindrop

OMG! I see what uksportgal and Tiggee had post, can faint..

So many things to buy!
Ya lor...for 1st-timer...so many things to buy!!! super faintz!

hihi All, I am back! Went on a short hols b4 I get too heavy. hee.. and going for my detailed scan tomorrow. =) Feeling more of bb movement now...quite excited to see him tomorrow! ;)

raindrop

I hope so too usagibb :). I am just getting anxious about charges in case it is more than what I anticipate. Hopefully tmc can be clearer with the charges. The printout KKH staff gave me for 1 bedder looked expensive, so i rather go for TMC (crossing my fingers no complications)
You can also check out the TMC website? I am also with TMC, so did alittle bit of look-see at the website. I think the price range is due to the different types of 1-bedder rooms in TMC. They have really big rooms, like hotel suites in TMC, which of course cost much more. These have like guest area etc. I think normal 1-bedder room, which ur hubby should be able to bunk in, shld be at the lower range. For hubby to bunk in, with meals, there are extra charges, also can find on the website. Hope this is useful. =)

And welcome to this thread! =)

Tiggee

You can also check out the TMC website? I am also with TMC, so did alittle bit of look-see at the website. I think the price range is due to the different types of 1-bedder rooms in TMC. They have really big rooms, like hotel suites in TMC, which of course cost much more. These have like guest area etc. I think normal 1-bedder room, which ur hubby should be able to bunk in, shld be at the lower range. For hubby to bunk in, with meals, there are extra charges, also can find on the website. Hope this is useful. =)

And welcome to this thread! =)
Refer to here for a more precise estimate :)
Ministry of Health: Bill Size Details