EDD in July?

Some days even when I am lying down or sitting on bed, might soil the bed too. haiz. feeling so depressed.
i think should be ok wan... cos i also will if too full... juz remember after u give birth... when during confinement... when u eat or drink MUST sit down... u MUST NOT stand up... this is wat other told me...

Kuromi

hihi.. I AM BACK!!! jus went see my gynae yesterday.. i was asking about the anenatal class and the nurse tell me my gynae will not recommend us to go as there will be small classes held when we give birth.. any comments from the ground?? lolzzz:shyxxx:

Tiggee

hihi.. I AM BACK!!! jus went see my gynae yesterday.. i was asking about the anenatal class and the nurse tell me my gynae will not recommend us to go as there will be small classes held when we give birth.. any comments from the ground?? lolzzz:shyxxx:
im going to register for antenatal class this week. !st time mom, i need to go learn 1st! hahas. since my hubby is also a goon with babies~!

usagibb

ya....if u deliver at TMC, they also got this abt 1hr class (I cant remb how long), to show you how to take care of bb and how to breastfeed....i went too...haha....altho i attended the anenatal class

ya....if u deliver at TMC, they also got this abt 1hr class (I cant remb how long), to show you how to take care of bb and how to breastfeed....i went too...haha....altho i attended the anenatal class
haha FOC??? keke cos going to deliver at TMC... if FOC than i can ask them teach me how to breastfeed... cos haven't try b4...

raindrop

i tink all mothers are kiasu, will want to learn as much as possible. haha...nobody can be too prepared right? =þ

raindrop

hihi!! Asking all mothers...how often do you feel your bb move ar?

I think mine has been rather active...haha...wld this be indicative of how he wld be when out of tummy? *faintz* hahahha

usagibb

haha FOC??? keke cos going to deliver at TMC... if FOC than i can ask them teach me how to breastfeed... cos haven't try b4...
its free of charge, for sure...hehe...the consultant will show you hw to breastfeed, but i dun think u will want to demo urself over thr,haha...cos so many parents will be attending together with you...

you dun need to worry, cos lst few times, when the nurse pass the bb to you for bfeeding, they will show you hw to latch bb on and see correct or not...you can ask the nurse at ur ward....hehe

usagibb

hihi!! Asking all mothers...how often do you feel your bb move ar?

I think mine has been rather active...haha...wld this be indicative of how he wld be when out of tummy? *faintz* hahahha
hmmm, i duno hw true, but my #1 really very very active compare to #2 right now and currently my #1 is super active at home, never see her sit down at all de...keke

its free of charge, for sure...hehe...the consultant will show you hw to breastfeed, but i dun think u will want to demo urself over thr,haha...cos so many parents will be attending together with you...

you dun need to worry, cos lst few times, when the nurse pass the bb to you for bfeeding, they will show you hw to latch bb on and see correct or not...you can ask the nurse at ur ward....hehe
regarding the "pimple" below.. u mentioned that sometime will have blood... omg... me juz go toilet wow alot of blood... i though i have menses again... than check is not... is that "pimple"... it come out from there... it think is 熟liao haha... so scare... now the "pimple" become smaller liao ...

usagibb

regarding the "pimple" below.. u mentioned that sometime will have blood... omg... me juz go toilet wow alot of blood... i though i have menses again... than check is not... is that "pimple"... it come out from there... it think is 熟liao haha... so scare... now the "pimple" become smaller liao ...
mine is the skin tear, i believe...cos u wipe with toilet paper everytime u go pee, so sure will bleed...so i try not to wipe so rough for that sensitive area...cos scary lei....duno is from thr or spotting

raindrop

just anote of interest as I have just spoken to a few friends about breastpumps.

most recommend medela. I found a website with quite a good price, compared to shops in sg. if int, let me know. I never get commission one, just sharing. haha... but if it is not the best offer, also let me know! =þ

usagibb

just anote of interest as I have just spoken to a few friends about breastpumps.

most recommend medela. I found a website with quite a good price, compared to shops in sg. if int, let me know. I never get commission one, just sharing. haha... but if it is not the best offer, also let me know! =þ
ya, overseas is much much cheaper...hehe...esp now the exchange rate is so good...can buy lor.....i bot my friend 2nd hand set le...hehe....medela freestyle