EDD in July?

mrsfarhan

Hi all.

I am expecting my second child in mid july, edd on 18 july.

Saw that a number of us are having the same edd. hehehe

Hope to make new friends with the mummies here.

Kuromi

Yeah Yeah.. Its FRIESDAY!!!

i went to the baby fair yesterday but did not bought a lot of things leh.. only got the green bean pillow, the nappy cloth and some clothes... oh.. i also bought the 'wrapper'.. dont know what is it call but its a piece of cloth that can wrap up BB and let him feel that he is still inside the womb de.. other than that nothing else leh.. the things there are like too big for BB..

raindrop

Yeah Yeah.. Its FRIESDAY!!!

i went to the baby fair yesterday but did not bought a lot of things leh.. only got the green bean pillow, the nappy cloth and some clothes... oh.. i also bought the 'wrapper'.. dont know what is it call but its a piece of cloth that can wrap up BB and let him feel that he is still inside the womb de.. other than that nothing else leh.. the things there are like too big for BB..
i was there yesterday night too!

Bought quite alot of things. pigeon sterilizer set, beddings for the cot and a few smaller items...shop until Taka close. haha..

Kuromi

i was there yesterday night too!

Bought quite alot of things. pigeon sterilizer set, beddings for the cot and a few smaller items...shop until Taka close. haha..
wah!! envious.. i was there for an hour and left liao.. lolzzz maybe too hungry to shop anymore.. muhahahhahaha

mrsfarhan

hello all,

is the taka baby fair good?

i have never been to any taka baby fair before. is there a lot of baby stuff? Although i am expecting my second child, it seems that i need to but a lot of stuff. new baby, new stuff.hehehe.

can i know where is it located?

Tiggee

hello all,

is the taka baby fair good?

i have never been to any taka baby fair before. is there a lot of baby stuff? Although i am expecting my second child, it seems that i need to but a lot of stuff. new baby, new stuff.hehehe.

can i know where is it located?
It's right in the middle of takashimaya.