EDD in July?

I waiting for expo fair before buying any stuff. Lols.
ya lor me too keke... cos still have to check wif my sis .... she have thing to pass to me too.. so b4 i buy have to take from her first...

everyone taken lunch... half day more... than can go home liao hahah.... wkend again...

Tiggee

ya lor me too keke... cos still have to check wif my sis .... she have thing to pass to me too.. so b4 i buy have to take from her first...

everyone taken lunch... half day more... than can go home liao hahah.... wkend again...
I have to more or less buy almost everything other than clothes. Everything so expensive. :( I want to strike 4D!

Kuromi

me too.. my sis will pass me a lot of things.. everyone jia you!!!

Kuromi

Hahas. I scared too greedy den the gods dun let me strike. My hubby says feeding me alone already cost a bomb. Lols. Sg on know how to take and take our money. Zzz.
muhhahahhahahhahha... if my hubby say that to me i will scream at him... cause baby is he want de loh..