EDD in June

Px22

Mummies! I saw baby heartbeat at Dr Woody's! but it was so fast in-out that I had no time to emo in his clinic. Me and DH just went OH then we were out haha.
But not bad as least he jokes. "Ok to go overseas, but dont allow her to shop for more than 2 hrs. This kind of holiday not good for u too." LOL

Not really a twinkling star as what they say.. Looks more like baby is lying on a couch and the heart is jumping out of his/her body.. pounding very hard. When does Woody measures fetal heartbeat?
:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

Great!! Happy for you! My gynae always measures the heart rate yours didn't?
How about baby's length?

Mummies! I saw baby heartbeat at Dr Woody's! but it was so fast in-out that I had no time to emo in his clinic. Me and dear husband just went OH then we were out haha.
But not bad as least he jokes. "Ok to go overseas, but dont allow her to shop for more than 2 hours. This kind of holiday not good for you too." LOL

Not really a twinkling star as what they say.. Looks more like baby is lying on a couch and the heart is jumping out of his/her body.. pounding very hard. When does Woody measures fetal heartbeat?

Px22

Great!! Happy for you! My gynae always measures the heart rate yours didn't?
How about baby's length?
First time seeing heartbeat.. didnt measure. Not sure he too chop chop or he will only measure next visit? I'll ask him 2 weeks later..
Length is only 58mm.. sac is big but baby still very small.. the popping heart is soo awwww. Feeling Emo now haha

Yea during the first scan baby is so small the heartbeat looks like it's bigger than baby!

First time seeing heartbeat.. didnt measure. Not sure he too chop chop or he will only measure next visit? I'll ask him 2 weeks later..
Length is only 58mm.. sac is big but baby still very small.. the popping heart is soo awwww. Feeling Emo now haha

Mummies! I saw baby heartbeat at Dr Woody's! but it was so fast in-out that I had no time to emo in his clinic. Me and dear husband just went OH then we were out haha.
But not bad as least he jokes. "Ok to go overseas, but dont allow her to shop for more than 2 hours. This kind of holiday not good for you too." LOL

Hi Px22, congrats glad u saw the heartbeat. How many weeks is it written on the scan? Did he use the normal scan or had to scan from below? He's not too bad a gynae right? Did you sign up the package yet? Hehe ask so many questions... I'm looking forward to next tuesday appt going for the morning clinic.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Ladies,

The big font size, you meant the font size on the forum post itself right? or other parts?

Cheers,
Edy

usagibb

Morning PX22...so happy for you.....now you can relax abit for the time being....my turn will comes....phew....

Px22

Hi Px22, congrats glad u saw the heartbeat. How many weeks is it written on the scan? Did he use the normal scan or had to scan from below? He's not too bad a gynae right? Did you sign up the package yet? Hehe ask so many questions... I'm looking forward to next tuesday appt going for the morning clinic.

6w4d in the scan printout.. +/-6d hahahah baby is small.. By right should be 7weeks le
Baby looks super comfy, like he is lying down on the couch.. and the heart looks like its popping out anytime.. See thru normal scan.. I still very kan chiong.. Why I dont see anything....
Yes Woody is not bad, he is so fast, I only waiting for less than 10mins.. And there were 5 mummies ahead of me. OMG
And his last question to me: u need mc anot?
Me: for?
Woody: rest la. pregnant woman very tiring one~

I must have caught him in a very good mood. Hahahah
Yes i signed package, ytd I paid 347 (incld Duphaston), otherwise I have to pay 238 if I dont sign package.. not much diff right?

6w4d in the scan printout.. +/-6d hahahah baby is small.. By right should be 7weeks
Baby looks super comfy, like he is lying down on the couch.. and the heart looks like its popping out anytime.. See thru normal scan.. I still very kan chiong.. Why I dont see anything....
Yes Woody is not bad, he is so fast, I only waiting for less than 10mins.. And there were 5 mummies ahead of me. OMG
And his last question to me: you need mc anot?
Me: for?
Woody: rest . pregnant woman very tiring one~

I must have caught him in a very good mood. Hahahah
Yes i signed package, ytd I paid 347 (incld Duphaston), otherwise I have to pay 238 if I dont sign package.. not much diff right?
Yup, i regretted not signing on the first visit, if not i would have saved $140. Glad you can see the little precious one. You were lucky i guess he was in a very good mood. When is your next appt? Your EDD? hehehe

Px22

Yup, i regretted not signing on the first visit, if not i would have saved $140. Glad you can see the little precious one. You were lucky i guess he was in a very good mood. When is your next appt? Your EDD? hehehe
He say 7/7/2011... subjected to changes
Next apptm on 2Dec.. Yes very happy to see the little one beating.. although a little worried cos my symptoms not as strong last night... After christmas we finally past the first trimester mark! Jia you mummies!