EDD in June

ilovelebins

I'm 19wks nw, last wk went for scan at woody's clinic. He took about 5min to figure out e gender of my bb. He say most likely is a gal. 2 wks later i'll b gg for e detailed scan at TMC. By then sld b able to confirm.

All june mummy.. jus wonder hw r u doin at this stage? Nex wk wil b my 5th mth. My stomach stil not showing much. N so far i oli gain bout 1-2kg. I'm quite worried. I didnt restrict mysf fm eating anything. My friend jus told mi that Dr woody did tell her hw heavy is her bb. But woody nv mention to mi anything. Everytime oli mention say this is bb head n heartbeat, bb is fine. And that it. E nex time i see him will ask him is my bb underwght.

Cant wait for my detailed scan in 2wks time, so that i can kw better hw my bb is doin. Pray for a smooth n healthy scan for my bb.
seems that our EDD should be quite close :) im oso 19 weeks now and my detailed scan is in 2 weeks time. can't wait to know the gender. u r so lucky, i've already gained at least 3kg thus far..

Hi Mummies,

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Had my detailed scan on the 1st Feb and I really enjoyed the scan. And my baby is a princess!!! She is so cute on the screen that day. Stretching, turning and we even saw her kissing the placenta. Now i just pray for a smooth pregnancy till delivery and she to be healthy and strong. Hope to feel more of her movements too. So mummies let's all jia you and take care of ourselves. : )

maneo0302

So cute. She's kissing the placenta. :) I saw my baby's hand on his forehead. Guess he's abit stress too. Haha! Jia you!

Borntaker

I'm in my wk 21 too n ve gained 3.2kg. Appetite as per normal. Stomach oso start showing but not v big. Gg for detailed scan in 2days time.

hist3ph

Oops... I am in my 22 weeks and gained 7kg so far. Now i feel that i deserve the mini lecture from my gynae as it seems like i have gain abit too much. Gonna start watching my diet.

maneo0302

Oops... I am in my 22 weeks and gained 7kg so far. Now i feel that i deserve the mini lecture from my gynae as it seems like i have gain abit too much. Gonna start watching my diet.
Try to ctrl abit. But i hv alot of frens who gained 30kg when due.

Borntaker

I ve been drinking peppermint tea for e past few wks. I'm a person who loves tea, but ever since preg i ve stopped. I realised peppermint tea is gd for preg. N best of all this is my fav tea. Here r some info which i found, hope it does help.

Peppermint Tea During Pregnancy
  • Having mint tea in pregnancy has a lot of benefits. One of the most common problems that pregnant women face is flatulence and nausea, along with morning sickness. Peppermint tea helps to relieve these symptoms and calms a nervous stomach. It also relieves pregnancy symptoms like cramping.
  • One more reason why peppermint tea and pregnancy is said to be an encouraging combination is that peppermint tea is known to help boost the immune system. Thus, it helps to fight infections and pathogens that may try to bring about an infection during pregnancy.
  • One of the common pregnancy symptoms is erratic mood swings and severe irritability. One of the peppermint tea benefits is that it helps to prevent anxiety and irritability by having a soothing effect on the body and mind.
  • Peppermint tea is full of antioxidants and so, it protects the body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
  • One of the other mint tea benefits is that it helps to relieve irritable bowel syndrome and prevents intestinal cramping.
Along with peppermint tea, even raspberry leaf tea is said to be safe for consumption during pregnancy, as there is a strong relation between red raspberry tea and pregnancy. You need to keep in mind that despite the many positives associated with mint tea, which makes the combination of peppermint tea and pregnancy a good one, you need to ensure that you do not drink more than two-three cups of this tea in a day. This is because excess amounts of tea can lead to problems like diarrhea or even in certain cases, heart palpitations. Also, if you have a pre-existing condition like high blood pressure or diabetes or gestational diabetes, then it is best to try and first consult your doctor, so that he may guide you about whether or not, peppermint tea is good for consumption in your case, or not. In most cases, this tea is perfectly safe for consumption during pregnancy, but if you do show symptoms of any kind arising due to intake of this tea, then visit a doctor and check with him first.

kungfumummy

Hi mummies!!! I'm a first time mum and EDD in early June. Just joined this forum. My tummy is still not quite showing and I just measured I lost 1kg weight. Is this normal??

maneo0302

Hi mummies!!! I'm a first time mum and EDD in early June. Just joined this forum. My tummy is still not quite showing and I just measured I lost 1kg weight. Is this normal??
what's your pre pregnancy weight and now? Wierd that you've lost 1kg. I'm also due early June and i have gained 3-4kg.

Px22

Hi Mummies,

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Had my detailed scan on the 1st Feb and I really enjoyed the scan. And my baby is a princess!!! She is so cute on the screen that day. Stretching, turning and we even saw her kissing the placenta. Now i just pray for a smooth pregnancy till delivery and she to be healthy and strong. Hope to feel more of her movements too. So mummies let's all jia you and take care of ourselves. : )
congrats marchbear! mine princess too! my princess kicks me real hard everyday, esp when i jus ate something. Think she loves food..

Didnt each much.. I ate as normal only, but dunno y i already put on 10kg... Woody doesnt measure weight often so he never said anything at all.. I think i gain weight simply by breathing..

now waiting for detailed scan next week! cant wait to see bb again..

maneo0302

congrats marchbear! mine princess too! my princess kicks me real hard everyday, esp when i jus ate something. Think she loves food..

Didnt each much.. I ate as normal only, but dunno y i already put on 10kg... Woody doesnt measure weight often so he never said anything at all.. I think i gain weight simply by breathing..

now waiting for detailed scan next week! cant wait to see bb again..
Hi Px22, how many weeks are you? the baby is growing inside you. Even if you did not eat much, you will still gain weight. That's what i know. :)
My next appointment is end of Feb. Still long way to go.

Px22

Hi Px22, how many weeks are you? the baby is growing inside you. Even if you did not eat much, you will still gain weight. That's what i know. :)
My next appointment is end of Feb. Still long way to go.
20 weeks... baby is only few hundred grams.. but mummy is 10kg heavier! omg lol