EDD in June

Borntaker

Hi, i'm in my wk 21. Yest jus went for e detailed scan. Everything looks fine n bb wght 354g n ve put on 3.2kg. Dr Adrian told mi is a girl n i ve alr thought of a name for her. Has been callin her for e past few wks. But yest scanned my bb is a boy instead.. Haha..

maneo0302

Hi, i'm in my wk 21. Yest jus went for e detailed scan. Everything looks fine n bb wght 354g n ve put on 3.2kg. Dr Adrian told mi is a girl n i ve alr thought of a name for her. Has been callin her for e past few wks. But yest scanned my bb is a boy instead.. Haha..
Congrats to u! Do you prefer a boy or a girl?

yann13

20 weeks... baby is only few hundred grams.. but mummy is 10kg heavier! omg lol
Ya!! Its true!! Cant believe it!! Baby so light but weight just continue to increase. Do u all go prenatal massage to get rid of water retention?

congrats marchbear! mine princess too! my princess kicks me real hard everyday, esp when i just ate something. Think she loves food..

Didnt each much.. I ate as normal only, but dont know y i already put on 10kg... Woody doesnt measure weight often so he never said anything at all.. I think i gain weight simply by breathing..

now waiting for detailed scan next week! cant wait to see baby again..
Hi Px22,

My princess has yet to kick me real hard. Just small fluttering movement. Ya Dr Woody has never weigh me before so I wonder if he does control us on our weight gain. Although I try to control my weight gain myself coz i hope not to put on too much as I'm already overweight before I was preggy hehehe.. so far put on 5.8kg. Keep us updated after your detailed scan k. Take care.

hist3ph

Ya!! Its true!! Cant believe it!! Baby so light but weight just continue to increase. Do you all go prenatal massage to get rid of water retention?
I am thinking of trying out the pre-natal massage. More for my aching shoulder and back then water retention.

Px22

oh dear dr adrian also told me twice it looks like a girl and I have been calling "her" for the past mth too! hope my detailed scan this week will be fine...

Px22

Ya!! Its true!! Cant believe it!! Baby so light but weight just continue to increase. Do u all go prenatal massage to get rid of water retention?
went for massage for the back pain.. but nothing can be done abt the water retention.. mine is so bad, by evenings my legs will swell so much tat I cant fit into my shoes. And i just realised yesterday that I gained so much weight, I cant remove my wedding ring now!*horrors*

went for massage for the back pain.. but nothing can be done abt the water retention.. mine is so bad, by evenings my legs will swell so much tat I cant fit into my shoes. And i just realised yesterday that I gained so much weight, I cant remove my wedding ring now!*horrors*
hi new here, my friend was telling me a method to reduce the swelling.. she said to elevate ur legs when slping with pillows or something.. i'm not realli having much of water retention at my feet but my feet doesn't fit into my regular size or a size bigger.. onli able to wear open toed shoes..

i'm also at ard 21 weeks having a boy.. went for the detailed scan the sonographer said at this stage they dun measure the crl of the baby, they measure the weight instead is it true?

maneo0302

hi new here, my friend was telling me a method to reduce the swelling.. she said to elevate ur legs when slping with pillows or something.. i'm not realli having much of water retention at my feet but my feet doesn't fit into my regular size or a size bigger.. onli able to wear open toed shoes..

i'm also at ard 21 weeks having a boy.. went for the detailed scan the sonographer said at this stage they dun measure the crl of the baby, they measure the weight instead is it true?
They measure the weight cuz at this stage, the baby is curled up in your womb. Vy difficult to measure from head to toe I guess.

hapimint

Hi ladies, hope I not too late to join, my bb boi is 21 weeks.... Went for detailed scan on Monday.... The radiologist say very clear is a boy and he weights 367gms at 20 weeks plus.... Normal weight?

My hubby says too light... Haha think he expecting it to be big coz I put on a lot already

Px22

Hi Mummies,

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Had my detailed scan on the 1st Feb and I really enjoyed the scan. And my baby is a princess!!! She is so cute on the screen that day. Stretching, turning and we even saw her kissing the placenta. Now i just pray for a smooth pregnancy till delivery and she to be healthy and strong. Hope to feel more of her movements too. So mummies let's all jia you and take care of ourselves. : )
went for detailed scan yesterday.. all is fine! thank god. 101% confirm girl- can see the "lips" of the clitoris.. and baby is now 340grams! sonographer told me baby can now move in any position cos our placenta still plenty of space.. my baby's head was right below my boobs on the left, that explains y i keep feeling numbness at that spot.. My girl was angry to be woken up and clenched her fist to start boxing me.. lol
DH was so excited to see his daughter scratching her head and nose when she woke up.. just like wat he normally does.. keep telling me she's soo cute...

went for detailed scan yesterday.. all is fine! thank god. 101% confirm girl- can see the "lips" of the clitoris.. and baby is now 340grams! sonographer told me baby can now move in any position cos our placenta still plenty of space.. my baby's head was right below my boobs on the left, that explains y i keep feeling numbness at that spot.. My girl was angry to be woken up and clenched her fist to start boxing me.. lol
dear husband was so excited to see his daughter scratching her head and nose when she woke up.. just like what he normally does.. keep telling me she's soo cute...
wow so cute =D mine boy was weighing 362g.. although light but he's having some muscles going on in the legs.. damn strong kicks he have.. i had my husband came along when i had my detailed scan and he was fascinated to see his toes and fingers..

the sonographer was saying my baby was very active and naughty cos she took very long to have the measurements taken as he's position was not correct and refuses to move his head when measuring the head.. the sonographer shook my belly and ask me to cough to change the position of his head.. lol my detailed scan lasted almost 45 mins..

Px22

wow so cute =D mine boy was weighing 362g.. although light but he's having some muscles going on in the legs.. damn strong kicks he have.. i had my husband came along when i had my detailed scan and he was fascinated to see his toes and fingers..

the sonographer was saying my baby was very active and naughty cos she took very long to have the measurements taken as he's position was not correct and refuses to move his head when measuring the head.. the sonographer shook my belly and ask me to cough to change the position of his head.. lol my detailed scan lasted almost 45 mins..
yes my girl also kick very hard.. like practicing kungfu. sometimes so hard that it hurts.. and ur boy's ultrasound pic soo cute! i havent got mine back yet..

yes my girl also kick very hard.. like practicing kungfu. sometimes so hard that it hurts.. and your boy's ultrasound pic soo cute! i havent got mine back yet..
I have yet to feel my gal kick me very hard. I have very little movements feeling, im getting worried and I am only seeing Dr Adrian in 2 weeks time. My gal was weighing 360g in 20weeks plus and from the scan can see she hardly move much and always like sleeping. I am worried and wish can feel her hard kicks and punch soon so i know that she is alright. : (

Px22

I have yet to feel my gal kick me very hard. I have very little movements feeling, im getting worried and I am only seeing Dr Adrian in 2 weeks time. My gal was weighing 360g in 20weeks plus and from the scan can see she hardly move much and always like sleeping. I am worried and wish can feel her hard kicks and punch soon so i know that she is alright. : (
maybe you didnt see her moving during the scan? i also cant see much movements bcos the screen wasnt tilted at my angle, but DH saw everything and told me..

dont worry.. maybe u jus have a gentle baby. mine is already so bad tempered at such a young age hahaha

maneo0302

During my detailed scan, my boy's hand was covering his face. The sonographer had a hard time too. I took almost 45mins as well. But its fun. I was told to lie on my side, on my right, hoping to get a clearer picture.

summertime

During my detailed scan, my boy's hand was covering his face. The sonographer had a hard time too. I took almost 45mins as well. But its fun. I was told to lie on my side, on my right, hoping to get a clearer picture.

my baby too... everytime go for the scanning the hand sure cover face...

yes my girl also kick very hard.. like practicing kungfu. sometimes so hard that it hurts.. and ur boy's ultrasound pic soo cute! i havent got mine back yet..
Yep thanks :) i tot they give the pics on the spot? Looks like we've got a couple of shy babies here.. When i took my 3d scan he also had his hand n leg in front.. Still thinking of getting another 3d scan in another month time.. So amazing to see him moving in 3d :D