EDD in June

Mrs Angga

Hi all..
I'm a newbie @ this forum:shyxxx:
Currently on my 25th week of pregnancy with my first child. My EDD is on June the 13th. I currently gg to NUH for my check up. The last scan I had in Feb couldn't determine my child's gender cos baby was covering her 'private part' and was also covering the face with the hands.

maneo0302

Hi all..
I'm a newbie @ this forum:shyxxx:
Currently on my 25th week of pregnancy with my first child. My EDD is on June the 13th. I currently gg to NUH for my check up. The last scan I had in Feb couldn't determine my child's gender cos baby was covering her 'private part' and was also covering the face with the hands.
Congrats Angga!
My EDD is on 12th June. :) You will probably know the gender in your next scan. :)

Hi Mummies,

How are all of you? Just went for my check up yesterday and my princess is now 661g. I am looking forward to hit 3rd trimester. Hope everyone of you are doing well. Don't forget to check out the taka baby fair in a week plus time and babycare festival at Singapore expo from 18-20th march. I'll be going to the babycare festival to check out babies bellies post natal massage and also cordlife cord blood banking. Take care as of now.

hist3ph

Hi Mummies,

How are all of you? Just went for my check up yesterday and my princess is now 661g. I am looking forward to hit 3rd trimester. Hope everyone of you are doing well. dont't forget to check out the taka baby fair in a week plus time and babycare festival at Singapore expo from 18-20th march. I'll be going to the babycare festival to check out babies bellies post natal massage and also cordlife cord blood banking. Take care as of now.
Hi marchbear83, i am going for my check up tomorrow. Cant wait to see my princess too. My gynae usually do not tell me how much my baby weight. So for yours, do you ask your gynae or he/she will tell you automatically?

I am recently vexed over what bed to buy for baby. Should i get a Cot? A playpen with changing table? a Bassinet cum changing table for the first few months and then decide later whether to buy a cot/playpen? I am in a dilemma. What are the mummies here getting?

maneo0302

Hi marchbear83, i am going for my check up tomorrow. Cant wait to see my princess too. My gynae usually do not tell me how much my baby weight. So for yours, do you ask your gynae or he/she will tell you automatically?

I am recently vexed over what bed to buy for baby. Should i get a Cot? A playpen with changing table? a Bassinet cum changing table for the first few months and then decide later whether to buy a cot/playpen? I am in a dilemma. What are the mummies here getting?
Hi hist3ph, I will usually ask my gynea for the weight of the baby. she will do calculations base on the length, i guess.

I'm not sure what to buy for the baby too. Will go to Kaki bukit this weekend. Heard that they sell cheap baby items. Two warehouse there.

Hi Hist3ph,

I ask my dr to tell me the wt of the baby then he will measure. If not usually he also never tell me my princess weight.

As for the bed, i bought from Spring maternity. It's a bed cot which can convert into a junoir bed (till 4 years old also can, and after outgrown can convert to day bed/sofa can take up to 100kg) as my princess will be sleeping with us till 2 years old before we get our own apartment. It was $378 and quite good quality wood made in denmark. It include mattress and full set bedding. I didnt opt for playpen as I feel playpen is very weak and like will collaspe. My mother say other things can buy later but a baby must have their own baby cot when they are born. Dunno what theory but since she say so, i just get a baby cot for economical sake.

maneo0302

Hi Hist3ph,

I ask my dr to tell me the wt of the baby then he will measure. If not usually he also never tell me my princess weight.

As for the bed, i bought from Spring maternity. It's a bed cot which can convert into a junoir bed (till 4 years old also can, and after outgrown can convert to day bed/sofa can take up to 100kg) as my princess will be sleeping with us till 2 years old before we get our own apartment. It was $378 and quite good quality wood made in denmark. It include mattress and full set bedding. I didnt opt for playpen as I feel playpen is very weak and like will collaspe. My mother say other things can buy later but a baby must have their own baby cot when they are born. Dunno what theory but since she say so, i just get a baby cot for economical sake.
Oh. Then i will look for a cot that can transform to a bed. :)

little pepo

We are proud to announce the launch of our new online boutique for baby wear, Little Pepo @ little pepo | cute apparels for babies and kids | Home

* Pepo Apparels is a homegrown fashion company that specializes in the creation of unique adult and children apparel.
* All designs are painstakingly created by us and we oversee every step of the production to make sure that what you get is the best.
* Personalisation in the form of intricate embroidery to emphasise your ownership of our apparel.
* Free Delivery to your doorstep for a limited period only.

You can also visit us at our Facebook page @ Little Pepo | Facebook (Do remember to "Like" if you feel it deserves your Like)

winnie13abe

Hi all June mummy,I m new to this forum n my EDD is on the 28th June .Me having a baby Boy:)

Anyone using medela breast pump,freestyle ?

Any problem using export set,??

Pls advice :)

maneo0302

Hi all June mummy,I m new to this forum n my EDD is on the 28th June .Me having a baby Boy:)

Anyone using medela breast pump,freestyle ?

Any problem using export set,??

Pls advice :)
I intend to buy/borrow breast pump only after I give birth. Not sure if I have breast milk too.

jessie2669

dear mummies,
Anyone interested to take maternity photoshoot?
I had mine for my first & now 2nd pregnancy. Nice memory.
I'm working together with my hubby in our studio.
For special package for this forum, PM me ok?

cheers!

mybabygal

Hello all the June mommies..

Im new here! Having my first baby which is due on the 26th June.. Visited my gynae last sat and was told my baby is 661g, 24wks now.. and was told Im putting on a little bit more weight than expected. Weight is on me not baby :( Normally is 2kg per month? I putted on about 3.5kg from last month and now trying to cut down a bit on my diet but Im worried baby might not get enuff nutrition.. Just wondering is there anyone facing the same prob? or is there any special food we could take to keep baby healthy? :embarrassed:

maneo0302

Hello all the June mommies..

Im new here! Having my first baby which is due on the 26th June.. Visited my gynae last sat and was told my baby is 661g, 24wks now.. and was told Im putting on a little bit more weight than expected. Weight is on me not baby :( Normally is 2kg per month? I putted on about 3.5kg from last month and now trying to cut down a bit on my diet but Im worried baby might not get enuff nutrition.. Just wondering is there anyone facing the same prob? or is there any special food we could take to keep baby healthy? :embarrassed:

Hi mybabygal

I don't encourage u to go on diet. Probably just try to eat less of fatty food like rotiprata with curry or durian etc. Roti prata is my fav. But i try not to eat too often after i attended the antenatal class on how much calaries it has. Noodles and rice also. I try to eat brown rice. I put on about 6.5kg and i'm about 6.5 mths now. I try to keep increasing 1kg every month. How much did you gain overall?

Make a pregnancy ticker

mybabygal

hi maneo,

Thanks for the advise. Will take note of that.. I dun eat much of those fatty stuff and i dun take durian also but maybe every meal im eating more portion than i used to be. Hmm.. Currently im 53.4kg on my 24wks. To be honest i only found out im pregnant when im almost near to 8wks and im 45kg when i first visited my gynae. My actual weight before preggy was 43-44kg. Which means i gained almost 10kg by now compare to before my pregnancy. Is it normal? Hubby also said he notice its just this past 5weeks i gained much more weight before that not so obvious.

maneo0302

hi maneo,

Thanks for the advise. Will take note of that.. I dun eat much of those fatty stuff and i dun take durian also but maybe every meal im eating more portion than i used to be. Hmm.. Currently im 53.4kg on my 24wks. To be honest i only found out im pregnant when im almost near to 8wks and im 45kg when i first visited my gynae. My actual weight before preggy was 43-44kg. Which means i gained almost 10kg by now compare to before my pregnancy. Is it normal? Hubby also said he notice its just this past 5weeks i gained much more weight before that not so obvious.
Well, its okay to gain about 10kg. i have frens who gained about 30kg overall. Just eat till you're not hungry, but not very full.

angiebaby

hi maneo,

before my pregnancy im 48kgs and now im 24week already hit 60kgs, i should be more worry than you, my visit to gynae is about 1 kg increase every month but last month i put on 4 kgs!

my gynae ask me to slow down a bit, guess im eating too much bah...but anyway i change diet to soupy things and use fruit to fill up my stomach, so from last appt till now 2 weeks i maintain my weight, i also resume my regular swimming, 4 times a weeks, 10 laps each time, it really helps relief the hip aching and make me feel not so "heavy" all the time...at least im floating in hte water...LOL

Last edited:

maneo0302

before my pregnancy im 48kgs and now im 24week already hit 60kgs, i should be more worry than you, my visit to gynae is about 1 kg increase every month but last month i put on 4 kgs!

my gynae ask me to slow down a bit, guess im eating too much bah...but anyway i change diet to soupy things and use fruit to fill up my stomach, so from last appt till now 2 weeks i maintain my weight, i also resume my regular swimming, 4 times a weeks, 10 laps each time, it really helps relief the hip aching and make me feel not so "heavy" all the time...at least im floating in hte water...LOL
I will head to the pool next week too!

mybabygal

wow angiebaby....

you go swimming 4 times a week!!?? Its been ages since i went swimming not even once after i know im pregnant. Gotto get a swim wear for preggy first i guess :p cant fit in my bikini anymore.. Im cutting down on starchy stuff like bread and rice too but its so tough lah,,,, hahaha