EDD in MAR 2010

J&C

my edd date will be on mar 2010... still quite far away... any mummies edd is near mar?

mrsmorgan

Are both of u seeing a gynae alr? im going for a pregnancy test tmr.. really hoping that it's not a false alarm!!

:Dancing_tongue:

mrsmorgan

i'll hav to wait a week before i can really confirm if im pregnant.. if i am, will prob be due in apr.. keeping my fingers crossed!
:Dancing_tongue:

Yong

Mine EDD end March as well. Had mine scan last Sat and Doc measured 5MM and everthing's fine.

Very happy & anxious as this is my 1st :)

February

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to all of you! My EDD is also in mid Mar, went for my gynae apptmt yesterday and baby is already 2cm!

So excited!

February

Thanx mrsmorgan.

So how, you found your gynae yet?

Go to the threads under Singapore Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Singapore Obstetricians and Gynaecologists I find the threads so informative and useful.

I actually found my gynae from this forum! And I would say this forum is really GREAT!

I was initially introduced to Dr Lawrence Ang by a friend, and I went to check out his clinic at Sun Plaza Shopping Centre, but found that his clinic is really small and packed with MTBs.

So instead of going for the best gynae, I went for a second option, whom I am now seeing - Dr Woo Bit Hwa. The thread about him is not bad too, the good thing is, his clinic is near where I am staying, so it is a bonus to me!

Do some search and comparison, I am sure you will find your ideal one real soon. Good luck!

mrsmorgan

Thanx mrsmorgan.

So how, you found your gynae yet?

Go to the threads under Singapore Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Singapore Obstetricians and Gynaecologists I find the threads so informative and useful.

I actually found my gynae from this forum! And I would say this forum is really GREAT!

I was initially introduced to Dr Lawrence Ang by a friend, and I went to check out his clinic at Sun Plaza Shopping Centre, but found that his clinic is really small and packed with MTBs.

So instead of going for the best gynae, I went for a second option, whom I am now seeing - Dr Woo Bit Hwa. The thread about him is not bad too, the good thing is, his clinic is near where I am staying, so it is a bonus to me!

Do some search and comparison, I am sure you will find your ideal one real soon. Good luck!
im still searching.. hehe!

mrsmorgan

ive decided to go to dr. adrian woodworth at thomson women's clinic cck! will be going this sat morn.. cant wait! :Dancing_tongue: