EDD in MAR 2010

Bluesky_atll

Hi all,

My edd is on 3/3/2010. Feeling excited yet apprehensive because it is my 1st pregnancy. Going to do amniocentesis soon, anyone done it or going to do it too??

Bluesky_atll

It's a test for pregnant women to test if the baby has certain conditions, such as Down Syndrome. A needle will be placed through the belly to remove some amniotic fluid

zeester

hey everyone!! i'm super new here. i'm due 16 march 2010. excited!! completed first trimester:Dancing_tongue:

July77

It's a test for pregnant women to test if the baby has certain conditions, such as Down Syndrome. A needle will be placed through the belly to remove some amniotic fluid
Hi Bluesky_atll,

Why do you have to do amnio? Did you do any triple test result or OSCAR before deciding on this?

limsl

Hi all,

My edd is on 3/3/2010. Feeling excited yet apprehensive because it is my 1st pregnancy. Going to do amniocentesis soon, anyone done it or going to do it too??

Did the gynae inform u that amniocentesis is an invasive test and there is a risk of miscarriage? my edd is 24 mar 2010, but gynae says will be 2 weeks earlier cos it will be a c-sec again.... :)

fiza

Those who has passed the 16 weeks and went for a scan.. has the "baby shown you their gender"??

jean1986

has decided to deliver at kkh.
hmm i went for my 16 week check up but they did not scan for me leh.
different gyane different. but anyway i just make appt for another gynae at kkh for my detailed scan.

angelwendy

has decided to deliver at Kandang Kerbau Hospital.
hmm i went for my 16 week check up but they did not scan for me .
different gyane different. but anyway i just make appt for another gynae at Kandang Kerbau Hospital for my detailed scan.

when will be ur detail scan?? :001_302: