EDD in MAR 2010

serendipity

Week 36 tomorrow for me. Gynae check up is this fri and if he ain't head down by then....I am sooo dead.

I-am-so-tired. Period.

angelwendy

Week 36 tomorrow for me. Gynae check up is this fri and if he ain't head down by then....I am sooo dead.

I-am-so-tired. Period.

U mean ur last check ur baby haven head down?? don't worry k.. still got 3 weeks to let ur baby head down.... did u ask doc wat if not head down.. can they do anything to it??

jean1986

angelwendy, how come i see your check up like every week already?
my last check up 35 weeks. next check up 38 weeks. some tell me after 36weeks will be weekly..

angelwendy

angelwendy, how come i see your check up like every week already?
my last check up 35 weeks. next check up 38 weeks. some tell me after 36weeks will be weekly..
i think now i already 37 weeks liao... so is every week le... when my check up @ 32weeks my doc ask me come back 1 month time... it actually depends on ur gynae.. some will stretch the checkup date a bit.... cause no point to start seeing us every week when 35 weeks onwards.... who is ur gynae? my gynae will onli see me 1 week each when i reach 37 week...

Last edited:

jean1986

i think now i already 37 weeks ... so is every week ... when my check up @ 32weeks my doc ask me come back 1 month time... it actually depends on your gynae.. some will stretch the checkup date a bit.... cause no point to start seeing us every week when 35 weeks onwards.... who is your gynae?
my gynae is dr irene chua. not that i mind the stretch in check up dates cause can save $ also haha. . plus she say still early cause bb head not engaged yet, maybe thats y.

angelwendy

my gynae is dr irene chua. not that i mind the stretch in check up dates cause can save $ also haha. . plus she say still early cause baby head not engaged yet, maybe thats y.

Oh Irene Chua is a good doc.. i heard of her also... she is quite pop... hee...:001_302: i hope my baby head already engaged when i go for my check... zzz can't wait to pop soon... too tired liao... & also tummy dropping...

chocbuzz

Hey everyone! It's already Feb! A while more to go, so just hang on k!!
:Dancing_wub:

My checkups are now fortnightly, and will become weekly from week 37 onwards.

Serendipity, try talking and coaxing your boy, it works for me...

angelwendy

Hey everyone! It's already Feb! A while more to go, so just hang on k!!
:Dancing_wub:

My checkups are now fortnightly, and will become weekly from week 37 onwards.

Serendipity, try talking and coaxing your boy, it works for me...

Yup a while more to go.. JIA YOU MUMMY....:001_302:

Debbie Tan

Hello Mummies!! :)

Anyone hasn't gotten themselves a baby carrier?

HOT NEWS:

I have a BRAND NEW BABY BJORN (HOT PINK) SPIRIT CARRIER to give away for a price.

I have received a sling carrier for my bb's baby shower and I prefer using the sling. It looks like I have no use for this Baby Bjorn. It is NOT opened and definitely Brand New, comes with box.

I am giving it away for $150. I bought at RRP $179.

Mommies, please help me clear some excess stock.:)

Interested, please PM me or email at debisalso@gmail.com
Thank you v much! :)

serendipity

chocbuzz..I tried but he's not listening. Week 29 he was head down but then after that he rotated to my right. So head is now bottom right, no way to engage if he doesn't rotate back. *stress* I don't want csec!!! If csec I duno when can I do the jamu massage.

chocbuzz

chocbuzz..I tried but he's not listening. Week 29 he was head down but then after that he rotated to my right. So head is now bottom right, no way to engage if he doesn't rotate back. *stress* I dont't want csec!!! If csec I dont know when can I do the jamu massage.

no worries... he'll likely turn back in time.... that's what a lot of mummies told me..
saw on their website, if really csec then can only do the massage 1 mth after. As long as massage is done within 2 months of delivery, it is still considered effective.

sharonk

chocbuzz..I tried but he's not listening. Week 29 he was head down but then after that he rotated to my right. So head is now bottom right, no way to engage if he doesn't rotate back. *stress* I dont't want csec!!! If csec I dont know when can I do the jamu massage.

haha. Csection still can do the post natal massage 1mth after your delivery. My mind was all epidural & c-section when contraction pain started & got stronger. I got even pek chye when doc dun wan to give me epidural or neither to break my waterbag to fasten the labour. But ultimately, i am glad he didn break my waterbag as my pre term baby may have infection.

But anyway, talking really helps. Talk n physco him everyday to turn his head down!

ALl the Best!! March Mummiesssss

angelwendy

if the head is onli slightly to the right then still ok.. cause there is chance that will tiurn back down... don't stress urself too much ya.... me last week also stress this kind of things.. was thinking will my baby turn back up.... but there is nothing i can do if my boy really wanna turn up.. so i just leave it to the hands of god liao.... & don't stress urself too much... ask ur doc can anyting be done...

Callie

Hi all march mummies!

Any march mummies dilated already? When for 36th week checkup today and I'm 2-3cm dilated already, so excited!

Kind of expected it coz have some (very little) bloody discharge on saturday & keep feeling that my below is "splitting open" and something is sqeezing thru'.

Doc says "gonna deliver" anytime from now. If not, gonna induce on the 17th coz my mum chose the date for my girl, and doc gave green light =D

All the best to the other mummies to be too!

Loveee,
Callie

angelwendy

Hi all march mummies!

Any march mummies dilated already? When for 36th week checkup today and I'm 2-3cm dilated already, so excited!

Kind of expected it coz have some (very little) bloody discharge on saturday & keep feeling that my below is "splitting open" and something is sqeezing thru'.

Doc says "gonna deliver" anytime from now. If not, gonna induce on the 17th coz my mum chose the date for my girl, and doc gave green light =D

All the best to the other mummies to be too!

Loveee,
Callie

Hi... congrats ya... the days is nearer for u already...:Dancing_wub: me having my next appt on sat... but i will let doc know that i got the same feeling as u also... feeling a bit pain below... & also some kind of stretching & opening feeling... but no bleeding... hope mine will be a little open now... so that will be a more shorter delivery.... good luck to u ya... i might ask doc to induce me earlier as well.. but gotta see wat my gynae say...

jean1986

Oh Irene Chua is a good doc.. i heard of her also... she is quite pop... hee...:001_302: i hope my baby head already engaged when i go for my check... zzz can't wait to pop soon... too tired ... & also tummy dropping...
Irene Chua is not bad, very friendly. i was with KT Tan at first. super unfriendly. n always in the room less than 5mins. so i switched. i also very tired.just went to the hawker for lunch and ntuc, already felt like i just ran 2.4km like that.

Hi all march mummies!

Callie
my gynae didnt check whether i dilated.. and my next check up is 38 weeks already. hmm....

angelwendy

Irene Chua is not bad, very friendly. i was with KT Tan at first. super unfriendly. n always in the room less than 5mins. so i switched. i also very tired.just went to the hawker for lunch and ntuc, already felt like i just ran 2.4km like that.

my gynae didnt check whether i dilated.. and my next check up is 38 weeks already. hmm....

haha.... ya.. when i help my sis to pick up my nephew from PAP also feel like just ran 2.4km.. cause we r much heavy now compare to last time... haha...:001_302: hmm... luckly my gynae is also very friendly... some gynae u can see that they r rushing u to go out... anyway glad that u r with a nice & friendly gynae now.... :Dancing_wub:

i think for the dilated check... each gynae is different... some will check when u admitted to deliver... some will check when 37 weeks onwards...

jean1986

hmm, anyway my gynae said that unless bleeding like 2nd day of menses or contractions every 5mins then need to go hospital. if contractions every 5mins den go not too late?

me so emo now, just want hubby to be with me most of the time but he just can't understand. sigh. next life i want to be a man.