EDD in MAR 2010

yplw

thks, mumies.

seems ask dr already, he said because it is "estimated", so can only give a range.

got another question.

i heard there is observation room, labour room and ward.

how they charge for the time spend in each of these rooms? start to charge the ward once enter TMC or only after give birth when stay in ward. if the normal delivery is very long, for example stay in labour room for more then 24 hours, then how they going to charge the fee.

pls, TMC relative visiting time is 8am-8pm, is it very strict? can stay later? 9pm, 10pm?

i am a first time mumy, sorry to have lots of questions.

kinberuri

Hi mummies, I went for my c sec on the 26 feb 2010 already.
Cos my waterbag burst in the middle of the night like 4am.

canisque

2 more days to my chk up, cnt wait .....
baby tomorrow 38wks alrdy...yippie!!! :)
Mine too! On thursday! Always can't wait for appt, if can want to go often and earlier each time hehe! But healthy = don't need to visit dr often. Update us on your gynae's visit.

chocbuzz

hihi,I'm starting mAssage on Tuesday as suggested by the Malay lady..
a very brief description of my birth process:
2100: bloody mucus discharge n mild contraction but since checkup In morning 3cm dilated decide to shower n go hospital
2200: @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital strapped to machine to monitor process n check dilation.4cm but irregular contraction.
2300: go normal ward wait for worse contractions
0100: 5mins freq contractions,went down labour ward
0300: 5cm,Gynae came break water bag n put drip to fasten process
0330: pain like hell,laughing gas useless. asked for epi
0615: fully dilated,start to push
0714: baby is out!

Wow..! that's fast.. :tlaugh:

Congrats and have a gd rest k...

soulnezz

hi mummies, went for my last checkup just now. Edd is tomorrow -4th- but here I am still very pregnant. haha! even my gynae was surprised. he said if nothing happens these few days then next Monday -8th- will induce. now that there's a more definate date...I'm getting excited again! tired of waiting these last few weeks already. haha!

chocbuzz

hi mummies, went for my last checkup just now. Edd is tomorrow -4th- but here I am still very pregnant. haha! even my gynae was surprised. he said if nothing happens these few days then next Monday -8th- will induce. now that there's a more definate date...I'm getting excited again! tired of waiting these last few weeks already. haha!
Yeah i agree! it's these final few weeks that seems sooo... loooo...
am trying to zzz more these days... scared once give birth no more gd nite's sleep... :shyxxx:

congrats to the new mummies.... im all excited too especially after reading comments from mummies who already gave birth... congrats guys... recuperate well and take gd gd care of yrselves....

me already in my 38th week... decided not to go for appt and just wait till contractions come then i'll know its time!!! my edd is 14th march.. 10 more days to go... really am excited... bags all packed... i hope i'll deliver at night when my kids are sleeping then call my in law to babysit them... so at least everythng is being taken care of... otherwise i'll worry too much for them too.. :)

having mild still tolerable contractions.. been having bowel movement regularly everyday.. and the urge to urinate at night is back!!! i am so carrying down low...everybody said that to me when they see me!!

i hope he'll come out soon... :)

Yeah, the anticipation of waiting is overwhelming. Pls take care, hope to hear yr good news sn :)

Yeah i agree! it's these final few weeks that seems sooo... loooo...
am trying to zzz more these days... scared once give birth no more good nite's sleep... :shyxxx:
Well, just take this final wks and enjoyed, pampered ourselves yah? :Dancing_wub:

congrats to the new mummies.... im all excited too especially after reading comments from mummies who already gave birth... congrats guys... recuperate well and take good good care of yrselves....

me already in my 38th week... decided not to go for appt and just wait till contractions come then i'll know its time!!! my edd is 14th march.. 10 more days to go... really am excited... bags all packed... i hope i'll deliver at night when my kids are sleeping then call my in law to babysit them... so at least everythng is being taken care of... otherwise i'll worry too much for them too.. :)

having mild still tolerable contractions.. been having bowel movement regularly everyday.. and the urge to urinate at night is back!!! i am so carrying down low...everybody said that to me when they see me!!

Hi princesses, long time did not hear from you. Glad dat you are doing fine :) we r 2 days diff, ytdy went for my 38wks chkup and also did scanning. @ 37wks, he was just 2.5kg but ytdy he weighs a whooping 3kg!!! wohoo! within a wk, he put on weight so fast. :err: During scanning, he was sucking his thumb, aiyo ...makes mummy & daddy heart melt :wong19: hehehe....

I'm also been having some mild contractions, nite visits to the loo were so frequent now. I had been dreaming of my waterbag broke, mucus plug discharge, dont know if I'm thinking too much or these are signs of birth sn....

My gynae told me that if there are no signs of him coming out anytime sn, the next chk up will hav to discuss on my birth option for induce as she doesn't want the baby to be due post-term. Hope nature takes it course and hav a smooth delivery.

soulnezz

I'm also been having some mild contractions, nite visits to the loo were so frequent now. I had been dreaming of my waterbag broke, mucus plug discharge, dont know if I'm thinking too much or these are signs of birth sn....

My gynae told me that if there are no signs of him coming out anytime sn, the next chk up will hav to discuss on my birth option for induce as she doesn't want the baby to be due post-term. Hope nature takes it course and hav a smooth delivery.
hi there...me too. visits to the loo at night and the dreams very similar! haha i think we r all very anxious and excited to see out little ones.

thats what happened to me too. my gynae also discussed induction date (monday, 8th). so if nothing happens from now till then...monday inducing. since today is my supposedly edd...i should b considered post-term?

canisque

Hi princesses, long time did not hear from you. Glad dat you are doing fine :) we r 2 days diff, ytdy went for my 38wks chkup and also did scanning. @ 37wks, he was just 2.5kg but ytdy he weighs a whooping 3kg!!! wohoo! within a wk, he put on weight so fast. :err: During scanning, he was sucking his thumb, aiyo ...makes mummy & daddy heart melt :wong19: hehehe....

lingerbell your baby so cute ah sucking thumb. I'm at clinic now waiting for my turn. Lately I don't dream as much as before. In fact now I sleep more deeply I can't hear my home phone ringing or my alarm on hp. Been cramping often but bearable still though uncomfortable. Losing appetite these few days too, just want to drink lots. Same for the rest of you mummies too?

canisque

hi there...me too. visits to the loo at night and the dreams very similar! haha i think we r all very anxious and excited to see out little ones.

thats what happened to me too. my gynae also discussed induction date (monday, 8th). so if nothing happens from now till then...monday inducing. since today is my supposedly edd...i should b considered post-term?
All the best, hopefully your contraction comes naturally. :)

congrats to the new mummies.... im all excited too especially after reading comments from mummies who already gave birth... congrats guys... recuperate well and take good good care of yrselves....

Hi mummies,

I'm new here. My edd is 27 March 2010. In my 36th week but can't wait to give birth to my 2nd one. I've packed my bag too and everyone commented that I look like I can give birth anytime.

Frankly speaking, I can't wait for the baby to arrive either ;)

Week 41 & 42 are considered post-term.
Hopefully, you had contractions naturally. Trying talking to yr baby :001_302:

lingerbell your baby so cute sucking thumb. I'm at clinic now waiting for my turn. Lately I dont't dream as much as before. In fact now I sleep more deeply I can't hear my home phone ringing or my alarm on hp. Been cramping often but bearable still though uncomfortable. Losing appetite these few days too, just want to drink lots. Same for the rest of you mummies too?
Hi canisque, hw was yr chk up?

Hi mummies,

I'm new here. My edd is 27 March 2010. In my 36th week but can't wait to give birth to my 2nd one. I've packed my bag too and everyone commented that I look like I can give birth anytime.

Frankly speaking, I can't wait for the baby to arrive either ;)
Hi RamblingMummy, welcome to the mar mummies forum :tlaugh: All of us are counting dw days to our birth sn, we cnt wait to hold our dear little ones too :wong19:

chocbuzz

went for my 37th week checkup yesterday. Gynae did not do a cervix dilation check. When do they normally start checking?

My baby gal put on 700g in 2 wks..!!... :eek: think i ate too much over CNY period.... :embarrassed:

canisque

went for my 37th week checkup yesterday. Gynae did not do a cervix dilation check. When do they normally start checking?

My baby gal put on 700g in 2 wks..!!... :eek: think i ate too much over CNY period.... :embarrassed:
Hi chocbuzz,
went for my gynae checkup too yesterday. She didn't do cervix dilation check also, she did it last wk though and I had some bloody tinge of discharge at night and d following day. Heh so perhaps that's y she didn't do it on me yesterday. My next appt next Thurs.

My boy put on abt 500g in 1 wk but iv been eating lesser now. Weather is so hot I kept drinking and don't feel like eating much. Sometimes even skip dinner n have late lunch. :( bad mommy. But me no appetite!

canisque

Hi canisque, hw was yr chk up?
Hi lingerbell, it was a fast one. gynae just scan to see fluid in womb is in gd amt or not, measure here measure there (don't know what are the parts she's measuring heheh we just watch and see what she do) then she let us know baby weight then that's it! a bit disappointed she didn't give me baby scan photo but hubby said, now baby appear too big on screen alrdy, everytime also gynae always give us baby's head scan. Look alike anyway hehe. :p

I was also prescribed with an expensive antibiotics for grp b strep because d prev one given to me had side effects on me. So got to stop that one and take another that's not cheap at all. Poor hubby, pay pay pay...

Anyone here also tested for the grp b strep?