EDD in MAR 2010

canisque

yeah it's just so tiring..it's only 2 weeks n I'm tired of breastfeeding.. tired of waking up every 3hrs to feed,tired of soothing him to sleep. sigh but we'll get thru this definitely.I guess need time for adjustment.
confinement is definitely not resting time when there's so much to do.
It's not even 1 wk yet for me. only 4 days at home already so tired!! You're right abt the breastfeedg time. I feel so exhausted, I decided to just pump when baby sleeping then I put in refrigerator. Heat up during feeding time and pour inside bottle so someone else can help to feed. Now he's a bit lazy and unsure how to latch cos nipple not like the teat. But as long as he's drinking the breast milk, doesn't matter the way. As long as I can still stay sane!

jean1986

It's not even 1 wk yet for me. only 4 days at home already so tired!! You're right about the breastfeedg time. I feel so exhausted, I decided to just pump when baby sleeping then I put in refrigerator. Heat up during feeding time and pour inside bottle so someone else can help to feed. Now he's a bit lazy and unsure how to latch cos nipple not like the teat. But as long as he's drinking the breast milk, doesn't matter the way. As long as I can still stay sane!
yeah i also pump now and pour inside bottle in the day let my mother in law feed. night time, i must feed myself. i tried letting my hubby feed, but he dont know how to burp baby, in the end he vomitted.

yann

yeah i also pump now and pour inside bottle in the day let my mother in law feed. night time, i must feed myself. i tried letting my hubby feed, but he dont know how to burp baby, in the end he vomitted.
Hi mummy,just to share.im very busy with my baby.do mummy here breast feed every 2 hour.im very tired at night.due to my mum in law,im cant feed my baby with bottle.its make baby confuse with mother breast n bottle.bt according to my massage lady.at night i can give my baby with bottle.i need some rest at night rite.im so stress with my in law,she very tpical.lucky my massage lady can hear my situation while doing massage.today is my 3 day massage.
:Dancing_wub:Any mummy start doing post-natal massage.im so happy with my tummy reduce a bit.

canisque

Hi mummy,just to share.im very busy with my baby.do mummy here breast feed every 2 hour.im very tired at night.due to my mum in law,im cant feed my baby with bottle.its make baby confuse with mother breast n bottle.bt according to my massage lady.at night i can give my baby with bottle.i need some rest at night rite.im so stress with my in law,she very tpical.lucky my massage lady can hear my situation while doing massage.today is my 3 day massage.
:Dancing_wub:Any mummy start doing post-natal massage.im so happy with my tummy reduce a bit.
I keep postponing my massage due to some reasons (dr appt etc) so only managed to have 2 days of massage altho i delivered 6 days ago. ;(

Try to pump and bottle feed at night. It's v tiring to do direct feeding all the while! My baby is alrdy confused with nipple n teat n gets angry when he tries to suckle. Makes me feel guilty.

jean1986

i delivered 27feb and already completed my post natal massage. did 7 days..

As for breastfeeding, i'm feeding my son every 3 hours. Day time i bottle feed cause mother in law taking care and I can rest. Night time I breast feed easier, cause bb will suck till fall asleep. If I bottle feed must burp baby if not he get cranky and vomit and all, but when i breastfeed, he just sleep soundly.

chocbuzz

wow... seems like many of you have given birth and are holding your dear ones in your arms....:wong19: *envious*.....

I'm still waiting.... :err:

xue

yeah it's just so tiring..it's only 2 weeks n I'm tired of breastfeeding.. tired of waking up every 3hrs to feed,tired of soothing him to sleep. sigh but we'll get thru this definitely.I guess need time for adjustment.
confinement is definitely not resting time when there's so much to do.
Hi, my Edd is 3/3/10 but I delivered on the 27/2/10.. I have the same prob as u.. It's only 2 weeks n I'm tired of breastfeeding.. I even develop fever due to engorgement.. How u girls know if baby is drinking enough? Cause my dd only drink 5mins for each side..

sharonk

hi Serendipity,

Just read your blog. Welcome to motherhood. Don't worry- Dylan will be fine. My girl was born pre-mature at 33 weeks. looking at your boy photo, somehow he and my girl look alike when they are born and with those feeding tube inserted thru their mouth. He will be well taken care by those nurses. Now you have to pump and pump your milk out for your baby; he will learn to latch on.

Its very disheartening to see them in tubes and tubes, taking blood everyday and on drip (for my girl). Like what you mentioned in your blog - No one but a mother will understand a mother’s heart.

JIa you okie. PLease don't get stress when the milk doesn flow. Continue to pump even if its 10ml of milk. Just give it to your boy.

Jamu massage can start after 1mth lah. Breastfeeding will make u slim even faster. I had mine after 2wks of vag delivery; was busy running to and fro to hospital to visit my girl during the visiting hours.

jean1986

Hi, my Edd is 3/3/10 but I delivered on the 27/2/10.. I have the same prob as you.. It's only 2 weeks n I'm tired of breastfeeding.. I even develop fever due to engorgement.. How you girls know if baby is drinking enough? Cause my dear daughter only drink 5mins for each side..
hey my Edd was 9/3 hehe. which hospital were u @?
I don't have engorgement prob now,in fact supply dip drastically.
usually when bb had enough,they look contented. try teasing their mouth if not moving n opening,means they're full already.

sharonk

sharonk,

:) 45ml today! my gynae says not in the next 1,2 months. i almost fainteddd.
Huh? Serious. Tot about 5wks after C-section can do already. Nvr mind, Breastfeeding will slim down too cause it burn alot of calories. Hows your boy? Wanna exchange msn?

sharonk

hey my Edd was 9/3 hehe. which hospital were you @?
I dont't have engorgement prob now,in fact supply dip drastically.
usually when baby had enough,they look contented. try teasing their mouth if not moving n opening,means they're full already.
Yeah lor.Take more soupy meals; heard that it can increase the supply as well as drink more water and take more fish (ngor he)

hello mummies.... updates updates.... i hve safely delivered my baby on the 13th of march at 1139am...had a slow labour.. funny cos its my 3rd and usually they say subsequent labours would be shorter and easy births.... but its not the case..... baby is big to my surprise cos all the while when im pregnant, pple complimented that my belly doesnt look big !! and said that it wld be a small baby but........ hehe he's a good 3.980kg!!! no wonder i had a hard time pushing :) so far doing and coping fine... im into mixed feeding... had a hard time too with breastfeeding... and am tired but im persistent to give the best for baby... so if i dont put him to the breast, i'll pump and give it to him thru bottle.... and boy pumping is definitely HARD WORK!!!
life definitely changed to a more hectic and busy routine... i feel guilty having less attention to give to my other 2 kids... though they are adapting well too with their baby brother... very very busy with 3 children to care for now... but i know i'll adapt somehow.... just got to be more patient and put in more sacrifice as a mother............

to all mummies, enjoy yr motherhood alright... stay strong for all challenges ahead of us.... WE CAN DO IT!! jiayo....
take care all till my next update....

angelwendy

hello mummies.... updates updates.... i hve safely delivered my baby on the 13th of march at 1139am...had a slow labour.. funny cos its my 3rd and usually they say subsequent labours would be shorter and easy births.... but its not the case..... baby is big to my surprise cos all the while when im pregnant, pple complimented that my belly doesnt look big !! and said that it wld be a small baby but........ hehe he's a good 3.980kg!!! no wonder i had a hard time pushing :) so far doing and coping fine... im into mixed feeding... had a hard time too with breastfeeding... and am tired but im persistent to give the best for baby... so if i dont put him to the breast, i'll pump and give it to him thru bottle.... and boy pumping is definitely HARD WORK!!!
life definitely changed to a more hectic and busy routine... i feel guilty having less attention to give to my other 2 kids... though they are adapting well too with their baby brother... very very busy with 3 children to care for now... but i know i'll adapt somehow.... just got to be more patient and put in more sacrifice as a mother............

to all mummies, enjoy yr motherhood alright... stay strong for all challenges ahead of us.... WE CAN DO IT!! jiayo....
take care all till my next update....
Congrats gal....:Dancing_wub: wow.. 3.9kg plus is a very chubby baby... but try to rest well ya...

chocbuzz

dear mummies, I have given birth on Tuesday morning at 9.17am. My baby gal came out 1 week earlier... natural delivery with epidural.

Now resting at hm... and in pain!... :07:

jean1986

hey congrats to all mummies who had just given birth.. realy must rest well.
i'm 3 weeks into my confinement but my backache still there.. think it's due to bending when carrying baby + the epidural effect. =(