EDD in MAR 2010

canisque

i any weekend also can.. so maybe you wanna choose?
Hmmm let's wait for other march mommies to choose d dates too. I should be fine with weekends. :) mid may will b good too, allow those who deliver late march to recover fully. Looks like now our thread is not as noisy as last time already. Guess we are too busy! I happen to be in here after abt a wk or so? :p was pumping my dwindling milk & browsing the net at the same time.

Yup! Salute them going around without milk bottles, hot water etc2! I've no choice but to give my baby FM, supply suddenly decrease drastically! Very very sad have to sell away my milk storage bags n small fridge, maybe my Freestyle Medela pump too.... :'(
BF is not easy, lots of hard work & determination. I also dun hw long I can supply my bb with breast milk. So far my supply is still maintained, hopefully can last til 6mths before i return to work.

Canisque, to increase yr breast milk maybe u try drinking lots of water- it helps too. How many ml or oz u managed to get during each pump session?

angelwendy

I & Another mummy from here is having a gathering on 15 may.. is a saturday... for lunch..2 pm... location might be vivo marche.... anyone keen?? pls sms me @ 91095809... :001_302:

galaxy84

Hi All

I just help my friend's baby to source for the baby shower gift last week.
So I will like to recommend baby shower gifts to all mummies out there who wish to hold a baby shower celebration for your beloved newborn..

They really provide a gd service by provide a free delivery to your doorstep and order at any qty..

Here is the website to the Gift.Central
Check out for our NEW ARRIVAL - Home

canisque

I & Another mummy from here is having a gathering on 15 may.. is a saturday... for lunch..2 pm... location might be vivo marche.... anyone keen?? pls sms me @ 91095809... :001_302:
can't make it at Marche. will msg you if I happen to be in the zone (within vivocity) heheh.

Hi mar mummies, hw r all of you? Must be all busy tending to bbs, hope all r well :) so fast time flies, it's 2mths alrdy... Any exclusively bf mummies?

angelwendy

Hi mar mummies, hw r all of you? Must be all busy tending to bbs, hope all r well :) so fast time flies, it's 2mths alrdy... Any exclusively bf mummies?
Hi Lingerbell... i'm good.. just feel lazy sometime.. haha... yup time flies... my boy is 2 Month 2 weeks plus coming 3 month already.. hehe.. so happy... i'm not bf anymore.. so now giving him friso... so far so good... how r u?? how u coping?? u working now?? or stay home??

angelwendy

Wow.. this thread had been pushed till the very end... haha.. how's March mummy now?? wanna update?? :001_302:

chocbuzz

Hihi! How's everyone doing now?

Our babies are now 7-8 mths old already:Dancing_wub: I guess everyone must be real busy with our little ones.

For me, it's a medley of work, home, feeding and playing with baby, and then concussed..... :err: Hee!

angelwendy

Hihi! How's everyone doing now?

Our babies are now 7-8 mths old already:Dancing_wub: I guess everyone must be real busy with our little ones.

For me, it's a medley of work, home, feeding and playing with baby, and then concussed..... :err: Hee!

Hi... i'm good.. yea.. 8 months old now... teething.. cranky.. haha... i'm still a stay home mum... :tlaugh:

Hello mummiessss.. Oh boy it's been so long since we last chat in here!!! I miss this thread n definitely miss all mummies of march 2010.. How r u mummies doing? Babies? Time really flies n most of our babies are already8 mths of age :))
Sooo who's going for another one?? Lol just kidding... Take care mummies

little pepo

We are proud to announce the launch of our new online boutique for baby wear, Little Pepo @ little pepo | cute apparels for babies and kids | Home

* Pepo Apparels is a homegrown fashion company that specializes in the creation of unique adult and children apparel.
* All designs are painstakingly created by us and we oversee every step of the production to make sure that what you get is the best.
* Personalisation in the form of intricate embroidery to emphasise your ownership of our apparel.
* Free Delivery to your doorstep for a limited period only.

You can also visit us at our Facebook page @ Little Pepo | Facebook (Do remember to "Like" if you feel it deserves your Like)