EDD in Oct'09

babymummy

My EDD is 27 Oct..
Meaning im 34 weeks preggy now..
1.5 weeks ago(When im in 32weeks preggy), i went for my checkup..
Gynae says that my baby estimated wt is 2.6KG..
Abit heavy imo..
what do mummies think ?
Oh btw, i have gain 15KGS already..
How about other mummies ?

babymummy

Hi, i saw some of the mummies post saying that they have not got their STROLLER N BREAST PUMP.
Im selling a BRAND NEW stroller and a USED Breast pump.
Details as follows :

BABY STROLLER:001_302:

Hi, im selling off a brand new (3-wheels) baby stroller at $130 (Price reduced to $115)
Brand : Cherry baby (Bought it at $399 at malaysia)

+Suitable from birth till 4 years
+Five-point safety harness
+3-position adjustable backrest
+Lockable front wheel and all round suspension
+Large shopping basket

Its consider as first hand stroller as it has not been used at all.
Im still carrying my baby
friends will be giving me a stroller as a gift so this will be an extra one..
Cornering are very smooth..
Comes with a baby tray..

Interested, email me at :
xiao_shin01@yahoo.com.sg

++Seat can be adjusted to sleeping position

MEDELA MINI ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP:302:
Hi, selling my medela breast pump @ $100
Retailing at $193.90 outside..
Warrenty valid til March 2010.
In perfect condition.
can be operated with adapter or battery.
Interested, email me at : xiao_shin01@yahoo.com.sg

Reason of selling the pump : My friends have got me one more pump. therefore, selling this extra 1 =)

lonerjas

Hi, i saw some of the mummies post saying that they have not got their STROLLER and BREAST PUMP.
Im selling a BRAND NEW stroller and a USED Breast pump.
Details as follows :

BABY STROLLER:001_302:

Hi, im selling off a brand new (3-wheels) baby stroller at $130 (Price reduced to $115)
Brand : Cherry baby (Bought it at $399 at malaysia)

+Suitable from birth till 4 years
+Five-point safety harness
+3-position adjustable backrest
+Lockable front wheel and all round suspension
+Large shopping basket

Its consider as first hand stroller as it has not been used at all.
Im still carrying my baby
friends will be giving me a stroller as a gift so this will be an extra one..
Cornering are very smooth..
Comes with a baby tray..

Interested, email me at :
xiao_shin01@yahoo.com.sg

++Seat can be adjusted to sleeping position

MEDELA MINI ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP:302:
Hi, selling my medela breast pump @ $100
Retailing at $193.90 outside..
Warrenty valid til March 2010.
In perfect condition.
can be operated with adapter or battery.
Interested, email me at : xiao_shin01@yahoo.com.sg

Reason of selling the pump : My friends have got me one more pump. therefore, selling this extra 1 =)

tis is not the thread to post for selling things...

karoru

maybe GOD heard me, i reali got HL. i was admitted to kkh on tue night coz suspected of premature labour... after monitoring for a few days, they finally allow me to go home coz i have no sign of labour... i was discharged this afternoon and was given HL of a few days... better than nothing, at least can rest home... hee...

hakisumi

maybe GOD heard me, i reali got HL. i was admitted to Kandang Kerbau Hospital on tue night coz suspected of premature labour... after monitoring for a few days, they finally allow me to go home coz i have no sign of labour... i was discharged this afternoon and was given HL of a few days... better than nothing, at least can rest home... hee...

rest well mummy karoru~... god also want you to rest.. yeah yeah yeah
:wong19:

-jOanna

maybe GOD heard me, i reali got HL. i was admitted to Kandang Kerbau Hospital on tue night coz suspected of premature labour... after monitoring for a few days, they finally allow me to go home coz i have no sign of labour... i was discharged this afternoon and was given HL of a few days... better than nothing, at least can rest home... hee...
Better rest well.. anyways u counted as pre-term bah not premature ^^ But shiok hor rest at home ~​

lonerjas

if not enuff can ask ur gynae give u more HL de​

-jOanna

joanna mummy, what is the diff bet pre-term and premature?
premature is maybe 28weeks baby where baby lungs not fully formed and matured and must plug so many things to help it breathe and absorb milk (still dont know how to suck and drink milk).. 34weeks baby have 90% of living as lungs already fully formed but not 100% matured yet (the 90% able to suck and drink)..

cuz dat time when i was admitted into Kandang Kerbau Hospital for H1N1, they told me they also afraid I might have pre-term baby (that time i was 30-31 weeks pregnant). They not sure the medicine might cause any contractions (cuz got contraction when they strap CTG on me everyday -.-) and hence caused baby in danger..

If im wrong pls correct me.. that's like summarized from what i read before..

summerp

My EDD is 27 Oct..
Meaning im 34 weeks preggy now..
1.5 weeks ago(When im in 32weeks preggy), i went for my checkup..
Gynae says that my baby estimated wt is 2.6KG..
Abit heavy imo..
what do mummies think ?
Oh btw, i have gain 15KGS already..
How about other mummies ?
I have same EDD as you.. I went for my 33 weeks check up, my baby was about 2.5 - 2.6kg too... The Gynae says baby is on the big side but still ok, so dun worry.. I put on around 13 - 14kg too...

-jOanna

Just came back from today's checkup ~ am 37weeks today already and baby weighing 2.9kg omg :O doctor say ok lah.. and i've lost another 1kg today :( baby eating all my food! keep feeling very hungry recently..

hakisumi

i also just came back from todae's appt, jo~hehehe..baby weigh abt 2.3kg.. me gain 1kg, 700g goes to baby.... i havnt been eating much these days..the nausea feeling...
(anyone feeling nausea at this 3rd trimster?)
i scare affect bb but my gynae ask me not to worry...

lonerjas

Just came back from today's checkup ~ am 37weeks today already and baby weighing 2.9kg omg :O doctor say ok .. and i've lost another 1kg today :( baby eating all my food! keep feeling very hungry recently..
wa all baby 2kg above.. i kind of worry mine baby so small haha

karoru

the last scan that they did for me on thur while i was still in kkh, baby's weight was 2.5kg... i tot baby is rather heavy but they keep assuring me that it is not... they said that it is still considered as the normal acceptable range.. else, i will be wori... wait can't wear the cute little tiny clothes and rompers that we brought for him... hee...

lonerjas

the last scan that they did for me on thur while i was still in Kandang Kerbau Hospital, baby's weight was 2.5kg... i thought baby is rather heavy but they keep assuring me that it is not... they said that it is still considered as the normal acceptable range.. else, i will be wori... wait can't wear the cute little tiny clothes and rompers that we brought for him... hee...
aiyo don worry la.. u have 39days more... baby not more than 4kg is not consider overweight... U not petite size rite?? den shld be ok de la.. 2.5kg is very normal..

Stan

Quite a lot of MTB went for checks today.. I went for mine too... baby is 2.22Kg ... Doubled from last month!!!... :001_302:​

hakisumi

wa all baby 2kg above.. i kind of worry mine baby so small haha
actually i am worried my baby small too.. cos my tummy looks small ,like no space for him.. den my gynae got say sometimes baby in stomach small maybe cum out will be heavier.. most impt is healthy yea.. hehehe..

den my mum always say babies, wind blow very fast big ler.. ahahhaa...

counting down OCT mTBz........

lonerjas

actually i am worried my baby small too.. cos my tummy looks small ,like no space for him.. then my gynae got say sometimes baby in stomach small maybe cum out will be heavier.. most impt is healthy yea.. hehehe..

then my mum always say babies, wind blow very fast big .. ahahhaa...

counting down OCT mTBz........
mine is way too small.. 33wk 1.4kg.. see which baby here got so small??

if baby less den 2kg when birth need stay NICU u noe??

hakisumi

ya.. less than 2kg must stay in NICU.. i saw ur previous post..
my last visit 33wks also abt 1.6kg, after i saw ur post, den i know...i panic.. hahaha..wats worst..this trimester i didnt eat much..nausea & throw up..wth~
eat fish.. beef.. vege.. milk (my doc advise me dun drk so much, diff gynae diff saying) cos i drink quite alot last trimester..all the weight gain on me.. so sad...

nvm.. we jia you jia you ok.. Gamate~