EDD in Oct'09

Stan

my hubby never help to think the name ler.. he leave it to me (the first gal like that), now i think the 2nd one also i decide li~~ :tlaugh:
at 1st we said if boy he think, girl i will think..
but after we found we having a girl, he like have many ideas suddenly.. hahaha...
:tlaugh:

babymoon

at 1st we said if boy he think, girl i will think..
but after we found we having a girl, he like have many ideas suddenly.. hahaha...
:tlaugh:

later your hubby becomes sugar daddy.. you know some gals they stick to their daddy a lot.. also daddy sayang gal gal nowadays.. not like those old fashion dad, zhong nan qing nv.. :001_302:

karoru

i heard from my mummies friends that most daddy prefer boys but they will dote more on gals to their surprise... hee....

Stan

daddy's girl ah? i hope not.
Cos my SIL is like tat ... 20plus still act little girl in front of FIL...buay tahan her!

iliana

Hi Everyone!
I'm new here. Nice to meet you! My due date is Oct 12th.

Can anybody answer me a questions?

I'm planning to take the Childbirth Education Courses offered by Thomson Medical Center, which include: 1 Physical and Mental Preparation, 2 Pain Relief, 3 Labor, 4 Practical Hands-on Baby Care, 5 Feeding, 6 Doctor's Talk

I can take the one starting from June, or the one in August (July, I'll be out of Singapore). The courses take 6 weeks, can't skip or make up later.

So when should I take it? Is the one in June too early? Or the one in August too late?

Thank you very much!

Harmy

Hey all!!

How is the 2nd trimester going for you all.... i feel so much better have a lot more energy and the MS has calmed down alot, although when i eat too much i cant seem to breathe and feel like vomitting!! :p

I'm going for my Detailed scan on Wed (27th) Can't wait for it, but don't want to know the sex of the baby!!

Where do you all buy your maternity clothes from??

Stan

Hey all!!

How is the 2nd trimester going for you all.... i feel so much better have a lot more energy and the MS has calmed down alot, although when i eat too much i cant seem to breathe and feel like vomitting!! :p

I'm going for my Detailed scan on Wed (27th) Can't wait for it, but don't want to know the sex of the baby!!

Where do you all buy your maternity clothes from??
cant eat too much too!! You want to know ah? i cannot tahan the suspence at all!! hehe...
I bot 2 pants from Spring Maternity... the rest i borrow from girlfrens... :001_302:

karoru

hee... me also cannot eat much... i din know it is common and having been telling the pp around me that this baby don eat much... hee... so far, i only brought one pant from spring maternity, damn expensive, not buying anymore... but the pant very comfortable... oh ya, i also can't wait to know the gender of my baby... everyday counting down to detailed scan... hee...

i hv yet to shap at maternity wear shop. do all maternity pants have an extra that cover our growing tummy? or r they v low waist that the rim is below the tummy?

hee... me also cannot eat much... i din know it is common and having been telling the pp around me that this baby don eat much... hee... so far, i only brought one pant from spring maternity, damn expensive, not buying anymore... but the pant very comfortable... oh ya, i also can't wait to know the gender of my baby... everyday counting down to detailed scan... hee...
karoru,

you still don't know the gender of your little one?
My gynae told me when I was about 12weeks, totally didn't expect it...thought will only find out the gender around 4+/5 months.

i hv yet to shap at maternity wear shop. do all maternity pants have an extra that cover our growing tummy? or r they v low waist that the rim is below the tummy?
I bought mine from paragon.
2 pants and 1 skirt (comes with adjustable band)...think about 40+ per piece.

For tops, I am just wearing my pre-preggy tops which are slightly looser (cheaper)

hueychye79

The maternity pants I bought from Vivo City have a very low waist, so you can wear until you give birth. :001_302:

karoru

hi mummy foreverestsg, ya, i don know the gender of my baby yet... most of the pregnant mummies that around my time all know oready... quite anxious and upset leh... can't wait to know... argh!!!

hi mummy foreverestsg, ya, i don know the gender of my baby yet... most of the pregnant mummies that around my time all know oready... quite anxious and upset leh... can't wait to know... argh!!!
karoru,

actually to know gender later also good, then you won't start buying baby clothes so early (save abit of $). When I knw my baby's gender i have been buying non-stop :p

lonerjas

y upset mab is gal leh so doc don dare to confirm. When my gal oso like dat almost coming 8mth den confirm is gal. even detail scan oso dunno gender cos she keep hide cross leg.

i m goin for my detail scan nx fri. Hope is the last time i goin thru all these haha. 3 kids is way enuff for me

karoru

haha!! ya, true... i am so tempted to buy all those cutie baby stuffs and clothings each time when i step in the shop... but can't buy yet coz don know gender... think once i know, my pocket will have a hole... hee...