EDD in Oct'09

hueychye79

haha!! ya, true... i am so tempted to buy all those cutie baby stuffs and clothings each time when i step in the shop... but can't buy yet coz don know gender... think once i know, my pocket will have a hole... hee...
I think you should know when you have your details scan. :001_302:

Don't worry...

I haven start to shopping yet, friends around told me don't buy the baby stuff too early.. :tlaugh:

babymoon

Congras babymoon.. i am trying for a boy .. hopefully i can get then can close factory already..
the ideal of course is a gal and a boy lah.. but we can't decide on that, so i got 2 princess.. :001_302:

wish you luck! get a boy and then close factory.. haa:tlaugh:

karoru

yes, babymoon mummy, you are rite... he was so happy and excited than me... keeps smiling and on want to close his mouth, like tio 4d like that.... once we out of the room, he calls his family immediately to update them... haha...

babymoon

yes, babymoon mummy, you are rite... he was so happy and excited than me... keeps smiling and on want to close his mouth, like tio 4d like that.... once we out of the room, he calls his family immediately to update them... haha...
see see.. i know de.. even though they say boy or gal nevermind but they still prefer little boy lah.. hahaa...
can really see him smiling like tio 4D hoh.. so happy! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

karoru

haha!! ya, lor... he said the same things... boy or gal nvm but still prefer gals... then after that confess to me that if gal, he will be really, really very disappointed... i m like argh!!! hahah!! but i realised that there r many baby stuffs for baby gals... so sweet and pinky... even have shops esp just for baby gal dresses... amazing...

babymoon

haha!! ya, ... he said the same things... boy or gal nvm but still prefer gals... then after that confess to me that if gal, he will be really, really very disappointed... i m like argh!!! hahah!! but i realised that there are many baby stuffs for baby gals... so sweet and pinky... even have shops esp just for baby gal dresses... amazing...
yah. baby gal more fun.. dress up like barbie doll, but since i got a gal i actually hope is a boy lah.. but now know that is a gal again.. haha.a...
oklah, fate mah, no choice de lah, also sayang lah.. :tlaugh:

karoru

babymoon mummy, it is also good coz your second gal can share with your eldest gal's clothes and stuffs... i don intend to give birth to another one so all our stuffs will only be just for this baby boy, don dare to buy much much more coz a bit wasted.... but i think we oready buy a lot... haha