EDD in Oct'09

summerp

Ya i also not enuff milk.. 20ml nia haha as usual little

Baby full month i will use back Neogarden ( as comment by relatives taste better then YSL )

As for full month cake i ordering a cupcake tree from sweetest moment consist 1 1kg cake and 40 cup cakes. Then i ordering 2 box of mini cup cakes to send to my office for colleagues. As for relatives who are not turnning up, i sending sweetest moment cupcakes also.

Will be doing early 1 day on 20 Nov.

Any mummies got watch news recently? about the groom who die after the wedding at Hilton hotel on Tues? Poor thing the bride. I told my hubby tues we just give ang bao, next moment we have to give bai jin (condolence $$ ) . I told my hubby not to attend the funeral also cannot give Bai Jin cos out baby have not full month
Just did my baby full month. I also use Neo garden, many commented that the food is good. For baby full month, can have 15% discount.

Stan

Hiya,

need some advice.

called the polyclinic to arrange for 6 in 1 vaccination @ 6 weeks. Clinic staff said must come in asap for HepB jab first, even though I told clinic staff that my baby already got her first HepB jab @ birth.

Very puzzling.

almost as though Polyclinic did not offer 6 in 1 at all.

Can anyone advise if this is the case for you too?

Also, do any of you know of a doctor in Toa Payoh area who does 6 in 1? Good skill and reasonably priced?
The HepB jab that they are refering to is the 2nd jab when baby turns 1 month...There is another 3rd HepB jab at 6th mths

hakisumi

I'd ordered mine via Sweetest moments. Tried melrose before and it's pretty normal, thus decided to order something a bit more special. My little girl's one-month celebration is this Sat. Heh.
sweetest moments have very good comments though.. but the price i pay i get more stuffs at melrose.. i am ordering those kueys n stuffs.. shldnt be to hard to swallow or eat la.. ahhahahaa..LOL.. for those relatives auntie uncle ok la..ahhahaha

i thinking to order cupcakes to 'act' as birthday cake to eat along w the buffet.. cos got some kids also.. haiz...still thinking.....
:Dancing_wub:

summerp

Hiya,

need some advice.

called the polyclinic to arrange for 6 in 1 vaccination @ 6 weeks. Clinic staff said must come in asap for HepB jab first, even though I told clinic staff that my baby already got her first HepB jab @ birth.

Very puzzling.

almost as though Polyclinic did not offer 6 in 1 at all.

Can anyone advise if this is the case for you too?

Also, do any of you know of a doctor in Toa Payoh area who does 6 in 1? Good skill and reasonably priced?
Baby is supposed to have HepB jab at birth and another HepB jab 1 month later.

hakisumi

i think bring health booklet there.. they ll also know... wat to give to ur bb? hhehhe

bluebeari mummy.. share the cost u pay for the injection after u are done okie? i would like to know too.. go PD or GP seems more ex

lonerjas

i think bring health booklet there.. they ll also know... what to give to your baby? hhehhe

bluebeari mummy.. share the cost you pay for the injection after you are done okie? i would like to know too.. go pediatrician or GP seems more ex
yes GP is more exp for jabs... but can use CDA pay.

but polyclinic got provide check ups dunno GP got do or not

Bluebeari

i think bring health booklet there.. they ll also know... what to give to your baby? hhehhe

bluebeari mummy.. share the cost you pay for the injection after you are done okie? i would like to know too.. go pediatrician or GP seems more ex
Haha. Finally got the answer from another polyclinic customer service officer. Hospitals and polyclinics have different guidelines pertaining to 6-in-1 vaccinations.

Hospitals offer 3 doses for 6-in-1 vaccinations which includes both 2nd and 3rd dose of Hep B. This is not for mummies who are Hep B carriers.

As for polyclinics, their 6-in-1 vaccinations do not include 2nd dose of Hep B, which cost $20 for Singaporeans and PRs. The subsequent 3 doses of 6-in-1 vaccinations include 3rd dose of Hep B, this package cost $326.10.

Dr Simon Ng at Mt Alvernia offers 3 doses of 6-in-1 vaccinations at $155 per jab, whilst a GP at Toa Payoh offers $100 per jab.

hakisumi

Haha. Finally got the answer from another polyclinic customer service officer. Hospitals and polyclinics have different guidelines pertaining to 6-in-1 vaccinations.

Hospitals offer 3 doses for 6-in-1 vaccinations which includes both 2nd and 3rd dose of Hep B. This is not for mummies who are Hep B carriers.

As for polyclinics, their 6-in-1 vaccinations do not include 2nd dose of Hep B, which cost $20 for Singaporeans and PRs. The subsequent 3 doses of 6-in-1 vaccinations include 3rd dose of Hep B, this package cost $326.10.

Dr Simon Ng at Mt Alvernia offers 3 doses of 6-in-1 vaccinations at $155 per jab, whilst a GP at Toa Payoh offers $100 per jab.
so ultimately polyclinic is the cheapest.. followed by the GP in TPY and Mt A Doc...

where is this GP in TPY u are toking abt? maybe can consider gg cos polyclinic Q is long...

moonfairy

Lonerjas: I also have only about 20 ml of expressed milk each time. Very vexing!

I tried YLS for my house warming last year and the food was quite okay leh. To be on the safe side, I chose their chef recommendation. Planning on taking the $6++/pax buffet.

so ultimately polyclinic is the cheapest.. followed by the GP in TPY and Mt A Doc...

where is this GP in TPY you are talking about? maybe can consider gg cos polyclinic Q is long...
Yeah, polyclinic Q is sooo long that I fear that bb will catch the germs from other patients. Thinking of going back to SGH for the jabs.:shyxxx:

lonerjas

Lonerjas: I also have only about 20 ml of expressed milk each time. Very vexing!

I tried YLS for my house warming last year and the food was quite okay . To be on the safe side, I chose their chef recommendation. Planning on taking the $6++/pax buffet.

Yeah, polyclinic Q is sooo long that I fear that baby will catch the germs from other patients. Thinking of going back to singapore general hospital for the jabs.:shyxxx:
not getting back YSL cos my relative and fren complain not nice haha..

These few days i try to latch on more, finally got increase milk now i can get 40 to 50ml per manual express.. i tink is still not enuff haha

Bluebeari

where is this GP in TPY you are talking about? maybe can consider gg cos polyclinic Q is long...
The GP at TP works out to be the cheapest, followed by polyclinic. Though, I'm not sure how often does he carry out injections for babies though.

If you are interested in the TP GP, I can provide the details. You must inform them to order the vaccine 2 weeks prior to 1st vaccination.

hakisumi

The GP at TP works out to be the cheapest, followed by polyclinic. Though, I'm not sure how often does he carry out injections for babies though.

If you are interested in the TP GP, I can provide the details. You must inform them to order the vaccine 2 weeks prior to 1st vaccination.
bluebeari mummy, where is this GP u toking abt?

lonerjas

i prefer got polyclinic. anyway for babies under 2mths old their que number is priority and much faster. If got appt oso no need w8 very long. If go Gp pay much more thou is ouse downstairs only

Bluebeari

Dear Mummies,
Mine doesn't drink much in the day and wakes up crying when we place her in the cot moments after we put her down and wants to be carried and tapped to sleep. She hardly gets any sleep in the day and usually drinks more and sleeps more in the late evening. However, we couldn't get her to sleep till 9pm last night and wakes up for her feed about 2-3 hours later throughout the night till next morning. The routine starts again.

Any possible solution to resolve this?

Last edited:

lonerjas

Dear Mummies,
Mine doesn't drink much in the day and wakes up crying when we place her in the cot moments after we put her down and wants to be carried and tapped to sleep. She hardly gets any sleep in the day and usually drinks more and sleeps more in the late evening. However, we couldn't get her to sleep till 9pm last night and wakes up for her feed about 2-3 hours later throughout the night till next morning. The routine starts again.

Any possible solution to resolve this?
mine oso make noise when put in cot... hmmm wat nipple u using for the milk bottle. Mayb is tooo hard? cos my 1st born oso like day after changing to the softer kind then ok le. Don carry too much too pampered..tappp still ok

Bluebeari

ya..i also resist on carrying..haha.. but at times cant...
but tap to sleep is a no-no...

issit stomach got wind?
I don't think so as she farts from time to time throughout the day. Can't help but carry as there are times she cries till her face goes reddish black. My little girl is a rather impatient one.