EDD in Oct'09

-jOanna

ya.. me too... but dont work also cannot.. stay hm look at my mother in law mehz? ahahah..LOL..

btw how to slowly stop the breast milk..?

sometimes i also dont know how much my baby drks..sometimes more sometimes less..ahhaha..as long he dont loo good means "i want more milk!!"
Pump lesser or feed lesser.. if 3hr feed once, ur breasts tell ur brain that ur baby needs so much now den will have more flow.. i pump a lot a day til i slowly cut to 2times per day and 1time and now 6days le i never pump le.. starting will engore abit i tahan den now lesser le.. still will leak but nv pump means no nid den slowly no more milk le..

-jOanna

Dear Mummies,
Mine doesn't drink much in the day and wakes up crying when we place her in the cot moments after we put her down and wants to be carried and tapped to sleep. She hardly gets any sleep in the day and usually drinks more and sleeps more in the late evening. However, we couldn't get her to sleep till 9pm last night and wakes up for her feed about 2-3 hours later throughout the night till next morning. The routine starts again.

Any possible solution to resolve this?
How come doesn't drink in the day? try playing with her in the day and slowly switch her timing back.. at night, when she wakes up drink, juz feed her and dun talk to her.. lights dim and stuff, let her noe is night time must slp liao.. haha.. this is wad i've read from webs and told hubby abt it.. so far so good. she slps at night, day time talk to her and play for 1hr or so den she tired let her slp.. haha

hakisumi

Pump lesser or feed lesser.. if 3hr feed once, your breasts tell your brain that your baby needs so much now then will have more flow.. i pump a lot a day til i slowly cut to 2times per day and 1time and now 6days i never pump .. starting will engore abit i tahan then now lesser .. still will leak but never pump means no need then slowly no more milk ..
ya.. i also longer the pumping time.. the breasts wah lau..is hard like mad lor.. pain very hard to sleep..i from 4hr to 5hr to 6hr..interval...

Stan

Joanne and Hakisumi mummy, by extending the pumping time are you starting to cut off the breast milk supply already??

lonerjas

don have engorging prob leh... baby prefer latch on but don drink alot when latch on... i lazy do more feeds so when i very tired i give formula... usually day and wee hours i latch on lor

moonfairy

I tried to pump but everytime only 20ml. Sigh and bb always fall aslp when I BF and I dunno whether he still wants more or not after he move away from the breast. I wake him up by calling his name. Today lagi best, he drank, giggled and slept. Then when he came off, he started to cry.

Not sure whether he wants to just suckle or drink. Anyway, I just try to pump at least once per day. BB is feeding on formula milk most of the time now, about 60ml worth each time. :nah:

lonerjas

I tried to pump but everytime only 20ml. Sigh and baby always fall aslp when I BF and I dont know whether he still wants more or not after he move away from the breast. I wake him up by calling his name. Today lagi best, he drank, giggled and slept. Then when he came off, he started to cry.

Not sure whether he wants to just suckle or drink. Anyway, I just try to pump at least once per day. baby is feeding on formula milk most of the time now, about 60ml worth each time. :nah:
same lor my baby oso like dat... when i remove he nv immediately cry but very fast will awake by hunger haha... tink baby tink nippls is pacifier lor haha

hakisumi

I tried to pump but everytime only 20ml. Sigh and baby always fall aslp when I BF and I dont know whether he still wants more or not after he move away from the breast. I wake him up by calling his name. Today lagi best, he drank, giggled and slept. Then when he came off, he started to cry.

Not sure whether he wants to just suckle or drink. Anyway, I just try to pump at least once per day. baby is feeding on formula milk most of the time now, about 60ml worth each time. :nah:
ahhahaa...i think they want suckle..tat night my bb also suckle the btle but nv really drk the milk...
:wong19:

-jOanna

Joanne and Hakisumi mummy, by extending the pumping time are you starting to cut off the breast milk supply already??
now i totally not pumping le.. the last time i pump at 10am and 10pm.. den slowly drag to 10am to 12am or something.. den pump once a day den stop now.. if not 7 more weeks to work le.. cuz i read a book it said something like that..

Bluebeari

i ll call and find out more... so are you gg there for the injection or polyclinic..?
Hi Haikisumi Mummy, called Dr Chan this afternooon and he actually recommended the vaccination schedule programme adopted by the clinic instead of the 6-in-1 vaccinations offered by GPs and PDs.

Thus, i'm going to bring my little girl to the polyclinic next Tue for her 2nd dose of Hep B. If you are gg to polyclinic, do make an appt soon.

moonfairy

Everytime I BF, I dunno if BB will mind me being smelly.
I'm waiting for my confinement to end... :) Haha... looking forward to bathing everyday again.... I have not bathed since Sunday!

hakisumi

Hi Haikisumi Mummy, called Dr Chan this afternooon and he actually recommended the vaccination schedule programme adopted by the clinic instead of the 6-in-1 vaccinations offered by GPs and PDs.

Thus, i'm going to bring my little girl to the polyclinic next Tue for her 2nd dose of Hep B. If you are gg to polyclinic, do make an appt soon.
i made a appt actualli this morning..but called to cancel it agn.. in e end decide to go to a GP at tpy which cost $268 b4 GST.. i think polyclinic come up to 326.10, so i ll be gg for the 1st jab this coming tues too...

i saw at another thread..make appt le very fast de.. :)

hakisumi

Everytime I BF, I dont know if baby will mind me being smelly.
I'm waiting for my confinement to end... :) Haha... looking forward to bathing everyday again.... I have not bathed since Sunday!
since sunday?? omg moonfairy mummy.. u are good... wipe body have?
mine today considered the last day,. tml i ll shower nice nice go back my mum's hse..
:Dancing_wub:

hakisumi

now i totally not pumping .. the last time i pump at 10am and 10pm.. then slowly drag to 10am to 12am or something.. then pump once a day then stop now.. if not 7 more weeks to work .. cuz i read a book it said something like that..
i pump abt 3 x.. but i feel FM seems wont so fast hungry... BM very fast hungry le.. lol
i wanna slowly stop also..i wanna go massage..if not how to lie down on my stomach.. plus also gg bk work soon too

Last edited:

joeyz

i made a appt actualli this morning..but called to cancel it agn.. in e end decide to go to a GP at tpy which cost $268 before GST.. i think polyclinic come up to 326.10, so i ll be gg for the 1st jab this coming tues too...

i saw at another thread..make appt very fast .. :)
hi hakisumi mummy,

u mean this GP in tampine charge 6-in-1 jab for $268 (286.76 aft gst)? hey that is cheaper thn going to polyclinic. May i have the address and contact no please. need to bring dear son for 2nd jab soon.

Thank you. :)

joeyz

i made a appt actualli this morning..but called to cancel it agn.. in e end decide to go to a GP at tpy which cost $268 before GST.. i think polyclinic come up to 326.10, so i ll be gg for the 1st jab this coming tues too...

i saw at another thread..make appt very fast .. :)
hi hakisumi mummy,

u mean this GP in tampine charge 6-in-1 jab for $268 (286.76 aft gst)? hey that is cheaper thn going to polyclinic. May i have the address and contact no please.

hakisumi

happy full month celebration to mummies and babies celebrating tml.. hehehee.. i am so excited...lol...gg to slp soon.. at night my bb drks 250ml b4 slp...omgg...but last him abt 6-7 hrs

joeyz

happy full month celebration to mummies and babies celebrating tml.. hehehee.. i am so excited...lol...gg to sleep soon.. at night my baby drks 250ml before sleep...omgg...but last him about 6-7 hours
Hakisumi mommy,

how old is your baby? since when u start letting your baby drink 250ml? i am still letting my baby drink 120-150ml max, it seem a good idea to increase his ml and let him sleep thurout the night uhh.

P.S. did u bring your dear son to 6-in-1 jab already? which one u choose afterall and how much?

lonerjas

happy full month celebration to mummies and babies celebrating tml.. hehehee.. i am so excited...lol...gg to sleep soon.. at night my baby drks 250ml before sleep...omgg...but last him about 6-7 hours

my 13mth old gal cant even drink 250ml leh... ur NB can drink so much? my 13mth gal taking 200ml max but can slp thru whole nite abt 7 to 8hr or more sometimes

My NB still 3hr to 4plus hr 1 feed.. Depends i give BM or formula.. BF feed mroe often lor... But ok la since not working... Noon time hor i 1 to 2pm den wake up lor haha