EDD in Oct'09

moonfairy

If your doctor says the baby's growth is okay, then it should be okay. My tummy also not that big at first, it will grow bigger towards the third trimester.

ocee

yeah. bloated and with heartburn. been having insomnia again. woke up at 4am today and havent slept back again. cant sleep too within the day. feel so heavy. started at 51.5kg am 66.7kg now. oh wow.

hueychye79

Backache, can't sleep well at night, wake up at midnight to pass urine and always feel sleepy.....:nah:

Recently notice my stomach became very big.... :001_302:

My hubby comment, not small but is not really big ...:err:

Enter to 25 weeks liao...

So fast...

Another 15 weeks can see my boy, anxious and happy..

Stan

Backache, can't sleep well at night, wake up at midnight to pass urine and always feel sleepy.....:nah:

Recently notice my stomach became very big.... :001_302:

My hubby comment, not small but is not really big ...:err:

Enter to 25 weeks ...

So fast...

Another 15 weeks can see my boy, anxious and happy..
Our EDD is really close! a few days apart nia.. :001_302:
My tummy also like suddenly big big as compared to the 5th mth.
yah... i so sleepy that i spend my entire sunday sleeping... think becos i went out for lunch with gfs yesterday and today become totally exhausted!!:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Stan

Dear mummy-to-be,

My tummy still very small, i afraid that my baby didn't grow well.. I'm now 6mth pregnant , but my tummy look like 5 month pregnant..
Dont worry.... the tummy size differs from mummy to mummy... just a few weeks ago.. got pple ask me if i am pregnant lor!! :err::err:

Piggy_Jasmine

Dear mummy-to-be,

My tummy still very small, i afraid that my baby didn't grow well.. I'm now 6mth pregnant , but my tummy look like 5 month pregnant..
Hi
don worry too much. Mi now already 26 weeks of pregnant and my tummy don look like like 6 mths pregnant. The most important thing is baby growing well inside your stomach.... check with your doc if you still worry?

pinkwipes

Dear mummy-to-be,

ivy_mummy, don't worry you shld be fine if your gynae checked up for you and growth is okays.
bump size is depend on every individual.
when i was 5 mths pregnant, my tummy is totally flat.
dun worry about it. :)

lonerjas

Dear mummy-to-be,

ur 1st?? don worry your gynae will advise if baby growth is slow.. When i had my 1st my tummy looks 3mth when i already 6mths LOL don worry la

lonerjas

Hi
dont worry too much. Mi now already 26 weeks of pregnant and my tummy dont look like like 6 mths pregnant. The most important thing is baby growing well inside your stomach.... check with your doc if you still worry?
same same i 25wk le all ppl say why tummy not very big haha... every pregnancy my tummy seems smaller LOL

lonerjas

yeah. bloated and with heartburn. been having insomnia again. woke up at 4am today and havent slept back again. cant sleep too within the day. feel so heavy. started at 51.5kg am 66.7kg now. oh wow.
control abit leh... eat more healthy food don take junk food. I regretted so much when i put on 25kg in my 1st preggy. from 47.5kg till 72.5kg. after birth my weight just stuck at 57kg till my 2nd preggy..

2nd preggy 14kg overall after 4mths i went back to 58kg.

NOw from 58kg till 64.9kg since last check up on 3 jul.. another 15weeks aiming not to put too much.

Control the food u eat eh not go diet eat less hor LOL

i have yet to shap at maternity wear shop. do all maternity pants have an extra that cover our growing tummy? or are they very low waist that the rim is below the tummy?
All pants should comes with adjustable band which can allow you to wear thruout the pregnancy.. They also comes with 1 pc at the top to cover our tummy..

control abit ... eat more healthy food dont take junk food. I regretted so much when i put on 25kg in my 1st preggy. from 47.5kg till 72.5kg. after birth my weight just stuck at 57kg till my 2nd preggy..

2nd preggy 14kg overall after 4mths i went back to 58kg.

NOw from 58kg till 64.9kg since last check up on 3 jul.. another 15weeks aiming not to put too much.

Control the food you eat eh not go diet eat less LOL
Wa.. lonerjas, i reali admire u leh.. no.3 liao.. u din BF? Coz BF reali can lost weight v fast.. Even slimmer to b4 u r preggy wor..

lonerjas

Wa.. lonerjas, i reali admire you .. no.3 .. you did not BF? Coz BF reali can lost weight very fast.. Even slimmer to before you are preggy ..
Sad to say my 1st son don wan BF no choice lo. My 2nd i BF for 3.5mth la thats y i slim down faster LOL..

PLanning to BF my 3rd till i go back work. Hope my BB wants BF lor

karoru

dear all mummies, i just went for my checkup today again... boy boy at 1.3kg, growth range normal, everything is fine though some friends commented that my tummy is small for 28 weeks...

pinkwipes

dear all mummies, i just went for my checkup today again... boy boy at 1.3kg, growth range normal, everything is fine though some friends commented that my tummy is small for 28 weeks...
Tummy size doesn't matter, don't worry. :)
I'm at 30 weeks and I don't look like either.
All the aunties say my tummy is very small too.
Don't be too affected by it. :)

karoru

thanks, pinkwipes mummy... actually, think of it in another way, smaller tummy also big, easier for us to move about and do things... hee...

pinkwipes

Ya, the 'burden' not that heavy too. :)
Cos sometimes I not used to my bump too, will have slight bang sometimes. =p lols.