EDD in Oct'09

joeyz

my baby full month that day.. whole day in e living room.. when 5plus not so much ppl, my in laws bring back to their room.. he make noise.. then carry him back to the living room agn.. then he kept quiet..LOL

yea yea.. my baby too.. he's growing every dae.. some clothes seems abit tight for him already..
my boy oso growing every day... he weights abt 6kgs, 60cm at 6wks+ gg 7. As i dont hv much breastmilk however my frd who jus gv birth to her 4 mths old boy hv lots so she passed me some of hers and did try it on my boy, i noticed tat he drink as per normal when i feed him initially but twds the ending he will tense to fuss n crank (i think when he's stomach getting full, he can taste the difference btw FM n BM. lol). Did anyone try to do the hand & feet plaster mould on your baby? me and hubby tried to do few nights ago but failed, either the mould is too hard or too soft.. i need to get the dough type instead of plaster of paris in artfriend again.. jus hope he dont grow too fast before i could made a cast to keep it. :)

joeyz

Elo Oct mummies! How's your weight loss going so far?

I gained 22kg during my pregnancy. So far, have lost 12kg. Still have 10kg to go! Arrrggghhh!!! Good thing I tbf baby. So, must get her to drink more & more, & at the same time, I need to eat less & do some exercise if I can find the time keke!
i gained abt 12kgs during my pregnancy. after i gv birth i lost abt 4kgs, at present i still lost abt 4kgs.. I didnt do anything to shed off the fats and still eat as normal.. didnt breastmilk. sigh~ i wish to shed some off before christmas leh...:-S

hakisumi

my boy also growing every day... he weights about 6kgs, 60cm at 6wks+ gg 7. As i dont have much breastmilk however my friend who just gv birth to her 4 mths old boy have lots so she passed me some of hers and did try it on my boy, i noticed that he drink as per normal when i feed him initially but twds the ending he will tense to fuss n crank (i think when he's stomach getting full, he can taste the difference btw FM n breast milk. lol). Did anyone try to do the hand & feet plaster mould on your baby? me and hubby tried to do few nights ago but failed, either the mould is too hard or too soft.. i need to get the dough type instead of plaster of paris in artfriend again.. just hope he dont grow too fast before i could made a cast to keep it. :)
so cute~~~i wanted to do at the hospital..but i think its costly..as in like not very worthwhile to do.. u DIY?
can you teach or guide me how or where u buy the stuffs? pluuuueaseeeee..hehehe

DIY sounds cool.. since i am at home also at the moment..

me too shed off fats..shed off fats..LOL...

joeyz

so cute~~~i wanted to do at the hospital..but i think its costly..as in like not very worthwhile to do.. you DIY?
can you teach or guide me how or where you buy the stuffs? pluuuueaseeeee..hehehe

DIY sounds cool.. since i am at home also at the moment..

me too shed off fats..shed off fats..LOL...
ya, i'm doing DIY since it cost at least more thn $180 jus for 1 feet/1 hand frame plus nid to supply own photo.. i bought the moulding ingredient from ARTFRIEND (BRAS BASAH Complex). Well, we noticed by using plaster of paris esp for newbie is way too difficult. i bought 2 packet n hv since used up 1 1/2 packet ...3 square of failed cast. hehee... i need to go and get those dough type which the sale person recommend.. u can go there and ask them for making baby mould on hand/feet, they will recommend you which type to use. Well, u need to trial and error to get the perfect cast but no harm trying. i find it is more meaningful making it ourselve. :)

moonfairy

Hi~~
Now my baby is not with me because i am down with sore eyes... Actually not sure whether it is sore eyes or allergic reaction to eye mask or.. may be both. Now eyelids are not swollen but my eyes are still red and my eyelids are a little bit itchy. :wong7: I miss my baby but I can't risk spreading the disease if it really is a disease.

hakisumi

oh dear...
hope you get well soon...

tat day got a fren just got well from minor chicken pox..come my house play mahjong..
wat the hell... but she nvr see my baby.. i also dun allow...

she dunno just got well also cannot come out de, police will catch...

smilly00

Hello
Can anyone explain if we are supposed to go by the EDD or the AUA (Average Ultrasound Age) on the ultrasound scan? My scan is showing two different dates.
Just curious - thanks!

-jOanna

I have around 6kg i think. sians! how to shed! i can wear back most of my clothes except i think my HIPS went bigger! argh! my pants all cant wear :(

lonerjas

I didn't gain a lot of weight during pregnancy, mainly at the stomach area. Toughest part to get rid of. Sigh.

Shop for baby swimming? Are there swimming courses for babies?
Hwa Xia have... vivo city got outlet and Plaza Sing oso...

I used to bring my gal there... For my boi i nv.. Cos very difficult to go out with so many kids haha

lonerjas

i gained about 12kgs during my pregnancy. after i gv birth i lost about 4kgs, at present i still lost about 4kgs.. I didnt do anything to shed off the fats and still eat as normal.. didnt breastmilk. sigh~ i wish to shed some off before christmas ...:-S

too bad u BF-ing if not can go to the GP get panbesy.. but alot side effects lor.

I got mine but haben start course yet cos i still partial BF-ing too.

Lucky my weight going down i put on abt 14 to 15kg now left with 5kg more to go heehee. But ideally i wanna go back my pre-preggy weight for my 1st 1 la... which is 15kg more...

Don tink possivble la cos i used to under weight base on BMI

Doc say i cant go back 52kg will be best. 47kg not possible.. But 58kg which is before my girl i happy le >> 5kg more JY

Bluebeari

me too
my mum is very anti towards running.. LOL

ja you OCT Mummies..
According to the babycentre website, we can start running after 3 months to allow joints,etc. to recover. However, you can start off with stretches, less intense activities.

To all Oct mummies who are trying to lose weight, JIA YOU!

Bluebeari

Hi~~
Now my baby is not with me because i am down with sore eyes... Actually not sure whether it is sore eyes or allergic reaction to eye mask or.. may be both. Now eyelids are not swollen but my eyes are still red and my eyelids are a little bit itchy. :wong7: I miss my baby but I can't risk spreading the disease if it really is a disease.
Try soaking some chrysanthenum flowers in water till they are moist and leave them in the fridge to cool. Once they are sufficiently cold, put the cold chrysanthenum flowers over sore eyes. Tried this previously when I've sore eyes and they help to relieve sore eyes rather quickly. You can give it a try if you like.

Stan

According to the babycentre website, we can start running after 3 months to allow joints,etc. to recover. However, you can start off with stretches, less intense activities.

To all Oct mummies who are trying to lose weight, JIA YOU!
my gynae gave me the go ahead to run after 2months... just started last week.... must lose the remaining kilos!! If not cannot button my pants...:shyxxx:

hakisumi

my gynae gave me the go ahead to run after 2months... just started last week.... must lose the remaining kilos!! If not cannot button my pants...:shyxxx:
i did walk around my house.. abt 45min-1hr..hopefuly it helps...
i missed my jeans too.... its my bottom tat bothers me...

lonerjas

i did walk around my house.. about 45min-1hr..hopefuly it helps...
i missed my jeans too.... its my bottom that bothers me...

so am i... i miss all my limited edition levi's lady style... is just too expensive to give away... arghzzz haben been wearing any1 of them since my continuous preg of 2 babies Zzz