EDD Jan 2013

Hikari

Diydee:I wanted a maid cos want someone to be around the house to manage everything even after I go back to work.I knw its nt reliable sometimes but im willing to take a risk.I mean what choice do I have?We need incomes from both parents to ensure my boy can live a comfy life..and even if i go back to work the maid will still be there..wheresa CL only for that one month.After that Im back to Square 1.

Aksoh:Yup yup im going to QC with my Hub this wkend.Will look out for a maid that has experience with children.Thats my main concern nw.

misspiigy:confinement food ah?I dun think chances are very high..unless U hire maid than order confinement tingkat which the last time i saw abt 1.6k for lunch and dinner..if i rmb correctly.But like that also nt worth it right?Hmmm..

Diydee

misspiiggy:
There are chances where you can get a maid who knows how to cook, narrow down to where is their place of origin. That way you will know what kind of food they expertise in.
Yes, i bet after giving birth, we will be too tired to do the household chores.
Too busy with baby.
And also, for the fact that i can't even whip up a meal. I am so done for -.-'

haha.. diydee.. u must keep reminding us.

yup the amount is really high, but since there no 1 at home to guide maid. n my hubby hope i take this opportunity to nurse my health back. we decided to take CL. N i will be at home, getting a maid seem overlapping of tasks. if both of you are working, then its best to have a maid.

Diydee

mybeautyrights:
Remind you ladies of my daughter's name? Next time i put for her a name badge on her bib.
Hehe.
Yah actually if your at home then ity defeats the purpose of having a maid, but now having a maid the rule is that the maid get a day off right for a week?
And i think they increased their salaries, will get hikari to check over the weekends :p

lish

Both maids and CL have their pros and cons. If you intend to get a maid, might want to train her for 1 month at least before edd. Some maids do not have experience with handling babies and don't know how to cook.

misspiiggy, can buy those confinement cookbooks for your maid to follow :) How the meal turns out, is another thing haha.

Diydee

lish:
True, maybe ill get one and place her at my in-laws place to train her.
Maybe by the time i start my ML she will be well-trained. *hopefully*

Diydee

Hikari:
That's my situation too!
You go around then update us ok?
I want one that has experience dealing with kids.
Married and it will be better if she has elder kids of her own, atleast she wudnt get home sick.

eekenji

Asphere, I also like the idea of working from home but only during working hour .. however, there are some friends / colleagues prefer to come to office, they said they cannot concentrate at home while kids are running around. I hope I can create a home business in future, so I can work at home with the hobbies I like ..

Btw, last night I just updated my blog with my 2nd trimester progress .. I do the pregnancy diary in blog and my diary book, so can read again in future ~ Everytime my gynae will ask me if I want the baby scan picture and of course I want ! Not sure why he still asking me everytime ...

Diydee

mybeautyrights:
Why my shirt, why not her shirt?
Wahh whats app really going at a fast rate , sadly i can't whats app till 5.30pm :(
Today asphere not around to countdown till 5.30pm with me.

Asphere

morning all parents :) i am back to work.. still the same drag to work haha. really too much posts here.

getting CL/maid is heng suay issue lor. like lish said got pros n cons. so must consider carefully.

Diydee: actally i agree with ur mom and hb on not gettin maid coz baby too young, abit unsafe :) and wats ur ger's name?

Eekenji: actually true about working at home must hv lots of determination. but as for our condition now. omg its a torture to actually travel to work. esp with early working hr.

Aksoh: feel better already anot?

Aksoh

Morning mummies :)

Morning Asphere!! I'm feeling better. He shift. I think he calling chocogirl. That's why. Cause icekacang feeling the same. Hahaha.

Asphere

Glad that you are okie.
haha wah liew early morning dating already... tsk tsk tsk..
anyway my son is really nuaing yesterday.. today he active sia.. working already. still making me difficult to walk properly.
haha..

Asphere

haha yah lor... today still thinking should i drive out for my subway or nua in office for canteen food.. so hungry now..
y no delivery of subway. so sian..