EDD Jan 2013

Diydee

Aksoh:
Go handicap toilet la, faster!

Asphere:
Yeaa seeing sweety tmrw, can't wait to end my Monday.
Wonder what will she be busy doing, the last check up she was enjoying her sleep and her spine was facing us, so i had to drink lots of warm water and do a lot of walking before gg in for a scan again to wake her up.
This time round im making sure that im not too full, so she will wake up cause she is hungry :p

Asphere

eat then go see her.. dun eat too full.. keke
now i am disturbing my son coz haven feel him move this morning yet..
he is always scaring me..

Asphere

Diydee: i have no idea~~~ shaking my tummy haha.. but dunno if this works.. the gers always said poke tummy, but hor poke before but he dun react to it leh.. haha..

Diydee

I think on the way to KKH tomorrow i will poke my tummy, and ask the daddy to sing, maybe that will wake her up.

Time seem to pass so slow, i cant wait to meet her.
But wait so long, in the end see her for 15-20 mins that's it!

Asphere

those are precious moments haha :D
my little one still dun want to have big movement lor.. i think move twice only.. sigh~

yah today time is passing v slowly.. i hope is 530 soon. need to rush to see my #1. the little cant slp still fellow fell from my mom's bed today sigh~ dunno how is he.. stress now!! and cant find my hb.. wah liew eh.. :wong26:

Asphere

this whole new color scheme not nice. becoming more like other forum.. yah and no more butterfly.. no more pinky~~ sigh~ i came in this morning i tot i went to the wrong forum...

Diydee

Same i even checked my history to ensure that im in the right forum, this looks more like a hardware forum :p

Ohmy, is he okay?
Did he cry?
Yes, hopefully monday should be fast.
Today my girl girl kicked me when i was on my way to work, i think she thought today is her check up.

Aksoh

I went to bake my cake already. Shiok shiok. But now starting to feel sleepy. Today weather is so good. But I'm cope in office. Why oh why can't the weather be good on weekend??

Asphere

well he should be ok. my mom said he cried awhile then after sayanging him he smile already. but i called his teacher to monitor him.
haha must tell sweety is tomorrow and tell her tomorrow must wake up and wave to you during scan :)

Asphere

Aksoh: i hope weather is good during the bbq :D
yah hope this weekend good weather too.. i keep thinking i have something on this sat but simply cant rem what is it..
sigh~
finally get to bake your cake haha .got see who hog it ?

Diydee

Aksoh:
After baking got spray air freshener not?
Nowadays wanna go bake cake also scared, sekali exert too much force.
Pity baby :p

Asphere:
She did wave to us last scan, can see all her five fingers, but i think she was stretching her hands cause she was yawning too, my hub say her waking up style like mummy.
Haha.
Your #1 very cute, look at him so adorable!!!

Diydee

Asphere:
I always have this mindset that if you cane the kid right, after caning, you will feel guilty and remorsed.
I dont know why but i have a feeling that i will not cane my child, too scared to do it.
Maybe nag and scold la, common for mummies :p

Asphere

true till now i haven cane my son yet. but his dad is canning him like nobody biz.
me i use hand only. even beat him i feel pain haha.. scold him he also not scare but now we found something he scare of. so we scare him instead of canning him..
we bought those mini massage "toy" from minitoon and once on, the sound is like those shaver sound. he scare.. haha so now we on it to prevent him playing with switches all that.. keke n it works..

Diydee

Maybe enjoying his sleep inside, he knows he got about 3 months left, so better make full use of it.
Cause once he is out, there goes his precious sleep with all the people crowding around him with the cameras and also he know his kor kor is gg to disturb him already :p

venussnow

Diydee: I am going for my checkup tomorrow too :) Have been feeling my baby girl's kicks very often today and yesterday too. Can't wait for her arrival in 2 months time