EDD Jan 2013

My house area very ulu, not much to eat. I'm feeling super sore on my right tummy n I think bb pressing my nerves that affect my right leg. Can't even walk out n buy lunch nowaday..

Chewysee

Hi Mummies sorry to interrupt.

I have a few packs of huggies and pampers diapers to sell.

Huggies;

Newborn size (up to 4kg)
8 packets
24 pieces in each packet
7 packets unopened 1 packet opened

I apologize the opened packet as my mum thought it was a 5-10kg diaper until she open the packet.
But all 24 pieces are still inside.

Letting go at $5 per pack.

Pamers;

Small size (3-8kg) up to 12 hours of dryness
2 packets
48 pieces in each packet
Both packs unopened

Letting go at $16 per pack

Price negotiable. I can deliver it to you if you stay at yishun or khatib.
Please PM me incase i do not see your reply. Thank you!

I also have a set of single electric breast pump. Very new.

Last edited:

minkx

hello mommies~

38th wk today! ^^ finally feel some relieve.. attended my bro's wedding yst le! so i'm 99% ready~~~ she is fidgeting ALOT... and bladder getting vr uncomfy.. nw lower abdomen feelinh vr stretched! im moving about on bed n couch like ah ma sia...

Asphere

Good morning all..
happy holiday eve.. i am so happy today~~ woo hoo.

minkx: baby can be born anytime lor woo hoo... so happy for you.. everything pack and ready? keke

minkx

Asphere, yeap yeap~ hosp bag ready, jus havent put in go home clothes n the documents ^^ oh ya, have to pack towel? tmc gt provide ma?

kiwimummy

Merry christmas to all! Guess what! My colleague who is the same EDD as me is in labour now! So exciting.. Got 4 more weeks to go! Meeting the lil one tomorrow!

Asphere

good morning mommies~~
happy boxing day..
woo hoo finally dec 2012 is ending and lets all welcome Jan 2013 and our little ones :)
still i have no mood to work :D

Aksoh

Morning Asphere!!! Happy Boxing Day too. Hahaha. I am damn sleepy. And no mood to work too. I even fall asleep on my desk for 30mins. Hahaha

Asphere

wah so good can slp on desk ar..
so hows ur holiday.. seem to miss seeing u on both watsapp n here :D
sudden tot tat you go deliver sia.. haha

i told 2 of my colleagues i work till lunch time then slack haha.. :) and i having sakae bento for lunch woo hoo..

Aksoh

Hahhaa. No one wake me up. I too sleepy le. Slept at 1.30am. Wake up at 4.18am to go toilet. And wake up late for work :( my holiday not bad. Hahhaa. Had fun :) I want jan baby. Don't want December bb. Hahah. I keep telling my boy lo. Wa. Sakae bento. I also want. I eating porridge only. Hai :(

Asphere

exchange lah..
my canteen food sux so bo bian need to spend abit more for delivery..
i also wan jan baby although we will tio jia a few days due to cny.. haha..
so ur fbb behaving well these days?
mine boy is torturing me lor. cant slp well everynite.. and make me so slpy..

Aksoh

Hahhaa. My canteen food so so only. But those vendors treat me very nice. Know I preggy. Purposely give a bigger potion. Cause I hungry.
It's okay that we tio Jiak. But I want bb to be same birthday mth as me. And I don't want him to be the last one in the year. Hahaha. I rather he be the head of the pack. :)
He behaving good. He let me sleep at night. And my pelvic isn't that pain like last time le. But recently. I keep having tummy ache. Either I will have to rush toilet for big business. If not just aching awhile then okay. And 1 day I can do business for a few times lo.!!

Asphere

hohoho Aksoh: you also Jan baby which date?
mine coming soon i am so happy lor.. agree with you rather baby be head of the pack then last :D
my pelvic pain is getting worse... now i walk like snail liao. v pain haha but still can tahan. me too also keep having tummy ache. keep going toilet n do big biz.. sigh~
i guess this or next week we will receive news from LeeTham that she going to deliver haha..

haha.. somehow i really v excited for LeeTham and eagering waiting for her to tell us that she delivering soon and on the other hand hoping her BB come after 1st Jan..