EDD Jan 2013

Eeyoremum

Wa!! Okok. I tot nanny over fed her.. Btw, dunno y last 2 weeks still ok. Today she keep wan ppl to hold her then can slp. I chum Liao. Is there any ways to let her slp by herself? She cry when I put her on bed. :/

Hmmm cos i just had a war with my sweetie. I introuced her new teat, medela one. She refused n cried alot. My husband refused give in n let her cry. And he won.

Eeyoremum

Wa.. U know I try to give her pacifier, she suck awhile, split out coz she know no milk and cry again! Then recently she make alot of sound at her throat. :(

Anyone has a good PD in east to recommend? I have been going to TMC PD. Quite expensive. Now that my baby has all the test cleared and she is fine and healthy, i thought of changing PD

i think my baby has colic because she has been crying at night around the same time. i have done all that i could, get ridwind, fei zai shui, massage, burping, pacifier, etc but it doesn't help. she will keep crying.

help!

Misspiiggy. Similar situation but my bb colic start at noon. Tried ru Yi oil on tummy, back n feet. Colic massage. Latest is gripe water.. Still kinda cranky but after a week of gripe water n swaddle her at night. She don't cry that much except when she need help in farting.. Then I will assist her by pushing her legs towards tummy. Sometimes I prop her feet on pillow n it will relieve her abit.

chiam

Hi misspiigy, i had similar suituation for my 6wks+ baby too. He's hungry, but struggles drinking with bottle, drinking lesser n lesser. There was no problem in the past and i've been using Avent natural teat for 1m+. Now at a loss too, is your bb condition improving?

ya, i changed to Dr Brown bottle and using their level 2 teat. I enlarged the level 2 teat hole by a little too. she is struggling lesser and drinking more now.