EDD Jan 2013

Asphere

oh yah toking about the day~~ i better go check when is 29 jan sia.. haha..

i heard thunder at my work place but no rain yet. i suppose if my side rain LeeTham's side should be raining too i think she very near me.. haha

Asphere

wah seh she go eat snake... dun want to stay at shop sia haha.
yah tues now i hope baby comes out on 25 then.. its friday then haha.. 25 jan.. keke

Diydee

Asphere:
I think so she went Bugis, i saw the whats app then become blur already, too many!
Haha.
Friday is the best so weekends daddy dont have to apply leave then can extend till the week after, more time together.

Your #1 came out earlier or on the dot?

Diydee

Asphere:
your first one smart boy hah!
I better talk to my girl girl to come out on friday before daddy goes to work hehe.

I am totally opposite. in fact, i am worried I am putting on too much weight. I don't know why my tummy is quite big. everyone thought that I am going to deliver soon. my belly button has also popped out. gyne took the weight of the baby and she is 900g.

Asphere

dun worry. if your gynae said everything is in control then no issue.. unless your gynae is controlling your diet then must watch lor.

eekenji

mybeautyrights, you are right .. the baby will kick near my stomach, but I still cannot see the hands/legs protrude out. Only see the vibration when she move, may be my tummy have too much fats :p

Aksoh

Misspiiggy: don't think so much. Maybe it's just big water bag. I remember my teacher with big water bag and ended up her tummy look like having twins. As long as gynae says you are fine. You are fine. No stress okay.

Asphere: wait till you see my bump. Then you will be shock why I still can fit into my preggy clothing. I also don't know why I can fit with my big tummy.

Hikari: I think we are jealous of you. Hahhaa. So good to be small. Hai. Unlike me. I'm giant. I am also craving for BBQ. So I don't care if my hus going. I'm sure going there to eat. WAHAHAHA.

Diydee: why never join in? Only 4 of us lo. LeeTham, mybeautyrights, Hikari and me. Also at times we have icekacang.

I have been doing nothing for the past 2.5hours. And Morning I just like touching here and there. So practically today I'm doing nothing. Now I'm waiting for 630pm to come. So that I can go home.

eekenji

Eekenji: i dont really believe bf will lose weight . wont lose so much ..haha.
Asphere, really? I still thought breastfeeding can help lose weight, according to some of my friends experiences .. but there is special case too. Looked like I really need to put more effort for future weight lose if bf can't help :(

Eekenji: I also sat 2-4pm class. Are there a few slot? Coz I Thot 13oct 2-4pm cancelled?
mybeautyrights, yeah .. there are few slots in different location for Saturday class. 13 Oct one still on just that it is not showing in the website because the date is past. Wonder if you have any good places recommend for lunch around TMC? Always wonder what to eat when visit to TMC, nearby no good food except the famous chicken rice shop which I dun really like.

eekenji: you should give birth on 1 jan 2013 hee hee ..
anybody giving birth at thomson medical?
tweety04, I didnt want to give birth on 1 Jan le .. coz it will be counted as 2012 child and still have to face the competition of 2012 dragon childs. Prefer to give birth after this date :p

eekenji:haha congrats girl!who knws your baby might choose to be new year baby!wah.
Hikari, actually my previous scan showing the EDD is 1 Jan 2013 .. is 24 weeks baby weight around 685g. Not sure how the scan result affect the EDD ...

eekenji: your wt increase still okay. Mine is stock market. I gain more than 10kg at 24weeks. Hai at 28weeks baby weight is almost twice of 24weeks? Grow so fast!!
Aksoh, may be you are original small size. According to the prenatal course I just attended last Saturday, weight gain will depend on your BMI. The smaller originally you are, the more you will gain during your pregnancy. E.g. less than BMI=20, will gain much more than those normal weight one. But you will be lose faster than others too if you are originally small size ..

eekenji:
When was your EDD supposed to be?
OMG!
I should enquire my doctor if my EDD is still the same as of now.
Cause from what i heard, if the baby is growing fast and is already in his/her position they might push the EDD date to an earlier date.
Correct me if im wrong.
Hi Diydee, my EDD supposed to be 7 January. I also asked the gynae that if my EDD will change, he just said that we stick to the original EDD ... actually EDD is just estimated, I believed baby will come out fast if she/he is growing fast. I have friend whose baby come out a month earlier but still very healthy coz the baby grow really fast.

Btw, I really have to agree that this thread growing really fast .. faster than our baby grow
:001_302:

eekenji: My class is supposed to be at AMK hub 2-4pm. Normally i take the bus to Novena square or Sq 2 to eat QQ rice, or soup spoon. Ate Korean food at sq2 last week. i didnt want to go across to eat coz it seem so hot outside.

Asphere

Aksoh: i am so looking forward to meet you :D i want to slack till 530 lor.. i am so lazy now and no mood to work at all~~

Eekenji: I said bf nv help coz i nv see myself losing weight then~~ imagine my son is on bf for the total 10 full months but i am still fat and didnt get back to pre preg size.. sad:(
the thread is fast becoz i cant use my hp and this is the only entertainment i have haha :D