EDD Jan 2013

tweety04

my beautyrights: wa u drink more water and get well soon.

asphere: the article say fries cannt eat cos inside gt chemical.......

kiwimummy

Looks like a few giving birth at KK arnd 20-21 January!

Anyway anybody know where to buy cheap2 maternity bra? Without those underwire one? I feel suffocated wearing bra nowadays.

tweety04

yahoo news gt put ... pregnant lady cannt eat fries .. something like tat LOL>.<

1 and half hour more so tired.....................

I haven buy maternity bra hahah

Asphere

i am craving for waffles!!! hikari's fault. haha she tempted me sometime ago. now i keep thinking of waffles~~where got good waffle??

joy33

Sandhya: Mine is also 28jan at KK :)

MsJoJo: some at amazon are cheaper, but be careful of the shipping price!!

Kiwimummy: I just bought maternity bra from OG. prices range from 12.90 to 22.90 last weekend they had storewide 20% so even cheaper still. Make sure u try, find the band cutting a bit small.

joy33

I love fries too!!!! also read that they add a chemical to the frozen potatoes like fries and hash browns. what's more mac's fries are pre-soaked in a sugar solution. if i'm not feeling lazy, i will make my own at home haha, but lately so sleepy all the time

sandhya

Worthy Lady : Cool.. happy to know that we are due on same date. Boy or gal? :)

I am under M George.

Mummys.. I have discharge..some times yellowish.. have to use thin pads.. its there from first month.. Is that normal? any one like me?

Diydee

Asphere: ever since my supervisor returns from her leave I can't even log in to the forum :(
Sian!
Mid week already I will try logging in ok.

Morning mummies!

Asphere

morning mommies..

Sandhya: ask gynae. sometime is infection.
normally alittle discharge is normal.

Diydee: i forget about your meanie supe. keke nm "cya" after work. dun let her catch u..

cant wait for friday.. wanna end this week soon.

Diydee

Asphere:
Same 8 working days left and I'll be on a long weekend again. Took AL the day before deepavali. So I'll have Saturday-Tuesday to laze around. Hehe.

I wanna end the week fast too, next week seeing your boy right?

Asphere

yup :D next fri lor.. also is the glucose test hope all pass and everything is fine. then we can go swensen eat haha... when u seeing your sweety?
long weekend for u... good sia.

MsJoJo

morning mummies-
last night while sleeping i had the most excruciating cramp in my left leg calf. I read it's normal, but I didn't expect it to be so painful. Has anyone here experienced the same?

MsJoJo

:( even the experts apparently aren't completely sure what causes it, but it's attributed somewhat to the fact that we're carrying the additional weight. It's so painful - I hope no one else has to feel it.