EDD Jan 2013

Asphere

aiyo then i stick to breadger 1st.. dun want later she cant recg her name~~
haha
2nd round ar.. how many cm liao? 4am was 2cm. now cannot be still 2cm bah?

Diydee

Latest update:
2nd prostin tablet inserted at 3pm on Thursday.
1st prostin tablet inserted at 6.45am on Thursday too.
Despite being admitted to the delivery suite at 10pm on Wednesday they cant insert the tablet cause i was having contractions but sadly didny dilate.

Think that the 2nd prostin table works better cause ive beem havinh radiating pain all the way to my back and hips area and i realised that my mucous discharge was out abt 3am. Hopefully ill be 3 or 4cm dilated by 7am so they can go ahead to break my water bag to expedite with dilation.

The whole process has been really mind tormenting that i wanted to opt for c-sect. But the thought of staying here for an extra 3 days is just boring me out.

Praying for a miracle by 7am today. Just too tired already :(

she said cervix soften n open already. will be going for normal labour. labour room full hse. she will go labour ward at 2pm. But icekacang going to admit later.. water still leaking, cervix not open.

Asphere

so today will have 2 babies born.. so happy..
diydee and icekacang jia you worr....
so happy.. 2 ger ger today :D
both are sweet tooth somemore.

yesterday nite i got contraction then my hb go touch n shake me. i scolded him haha
i in pain he still wanna check i okie anot by shaking made me lagi pissed off haha.

i hope we two in labour soon.. today your check leh.. must update hor..
anyway i am in pain today lah dunno y lah..sigh~

icekacang may c-sect if not dilate by evening... Scared got infection. Nowaday give birth got so many situations.. Hope both sweet tooth bb out by natural birth today.. Me also having contraction this morning.. cramp stop cramp stop (after a while) repeat again. all the way from 6plus till 8plus... cramp once i do deep breathing.. cant even slp well.. But the killer is my leg cramp.. so sharp pain that i got to limp now.. i decide to pay for scan and see how my breadger is...

Asphere

i keep having numb feeling on my right side.. then contraction came wah liew eh i really wanna box anyone who touches me then haha..

maybe you going labour later :D

my boy is torturing me lah and he still haven give me strong feeling he wanna out today yet. sigh~

pray my boyboy wanna come out soon.

Think mine still ok. Like menses cramp only. Back a bit pain.. Next week better at least 38 weeks. My ger give me the feeling that no name she don't want come out

Asphere

sigh~ u let your hb choose the name liao?
today i dun feel like sitting down. coz once stand up i pain le.. move also pain dun move also pain .super sian