EDD Jan 2014

LynetteN

Facebook I keen but no not watsapp :p how to join the FB page? However i still find this forum easier to manage just that the loading of photo n downlding r not good

Missy10

I also prefer FB, can log in to read at own time, whatsapp is too battery draining....

I dun mind to be admin again...

Pm me your FB details then

Lovealot

Facebook I keen but no not watsapp :p how to join the FB page? However i still find this forum easier to manage just that the loading of photo n downlding r not good
The fb page is set to be private.. So need ppl inside to add u in.. I nvr try adding ppl b4.. If u wan u can pm me your email.. I try to explore how to add u in?

5mummy

Hi Jasmine, I think you try taking small, nutritious meals throughout the day instead of eating 3 big meals at a go. I blog about my diet here: My Little Pregnancy Hiccup: Gestational Diabetes | NGJUANN.COM

Also hor, I lost 1kg sia after 1 week! And I am never hungry!

Orh 5mummy, please please share with me. I'm going crazy with my hunger and choosing what to eat and what not to ... my colleagues are all watching my diet in hope to help which makes me feels bad if i eat something i shouldnt. it's only been 4 days n its really torturing me badly.

babytazz

Lovealot, think you can disclose the group name here, then mummies can find the group and asked to join. You can then approve it. That is if you are unable to add the names in..

Missy10

babytazz:834955 said:
Lovealot, think you can disclose the group name here, then mummies can find the group and asked to join. You can then approve it. That is if you are unable to add the names in..
If its a secret group, then even u reveal the name, you cant find it.... only admin can add members as friend first then invite to the group... i just did one secret group 2 weeks ago,

lovealot - if you have trouble, let me know

5mummy

Hey everyone, here's sharing!

Calling out to all pregnant mothers in the 2nd & 3rd Trimester, get stronger & fitter with Couple Prenatal Pilates! Pilates Fitness is giving away 5 FREE Couple Prenatal Pilates* class (worth $70) to my friends! All you have to do is to fill up this form below and stand a chance to win!
http://tinyurl.com/n2759ou

Read more about me doing my Prenatal Pilates with the husband here: Prenatal Pilates at Pilates Fitness | NGJUANN.COM

illuz

Anyone had frequent braxton hicks? I seemed to get quite alot especially at night. Is it normal? It's not painful or uncomfortable, just that the womb gets very tight and rock hard. It goes away in less than a minute