EDD Jan 2014

Peenut

Anyone of you guys confirmed your confinement lady? I have difficulties finding... becos my hse got doggy. Many rejected. Sigh....
Can you board your dog at a shelter for a month or put at your Mum's home? I have a dog too but I'm not getting a confinement lady.

Missy10

Lush:811920 said:
any mummies experience round ligament pain ( buttocks, thighs ) areas when walking or sitting in the same position for too long?
Mine at right buttock, cant do about it

Gabrielle86

Peenut... my mom place alrdy have one dog. And they'll fight whenever they meet. .. I feel bad to want to put for boarding for one whole month. .. plus very ex to board for a month. ..
Sigh... im stuck

Peenut

Peenut... my mom place alrdy have one dog. And they'll fight whenever they meet. .. I feel bad to want to put for boarding for one whole month. .. plus very ex to board for a month. ..
Sigh... im stuck
dun give up yet. We still have mths before we deliver. I'm very sure there will b a confinement lady who do not mind our furry fren. you cannot be the first so dun give up yet. Just need to give more calls so the hit rate will be higher. I'll ask my frens who haf dogs n gave birth who their confinement lady are... update u if I know any

Lovealot

Sigh... im stuck
I also have dog at home.. But the CL doesnt mind leh... I believe u will be able to find... If not, mayb compromise... Lock the dog in some corner whn she is ard if she is afraid lor...

Thanks!! Yup better.. Don't know where the blood came from.
happened to me during my first trimester. I dont know where it came from as well but my guess is i strained myself by doing the laundry. When i cam to the ofc that afternoon i noticed a bit bit of blood so i went to the doctor next day. Doctor said baby is fine but still gave me hormone shots then utrogestan for 2 weeks till my next appointment. So far nothing (fingers crossed). It's scary, i was nervous in the office. The nurse in the doctor's clinic said if it get's worst, i need to go to KK

Now i feel weird, i think most of the first trimester symptoms should be gone by now, but mine i think is catching up. I've been burping a lot, in fact most of the time i have the urge to burp just that i cant for some reason. It's an irritationg feeling. Once i burp i feel better and can eat properly. This normally happens at night. Anyone else who's burping is catching up with them? Any suggestions?

Thanks! But can consume flaxseed oil? I thought flaxseed oil can only eat before pregnant..
Flaxseed oil contain more omega 3. Good for baby's development and everybody else. Don't forget we all need good fat and the more you should consume during pregnancy. Lack of DHA is associated with preterm labour. Why not?

Lovealot

Now i feel weird, i think most of the first trimester symptoms should be gone by now, but mine i think is catching up. I've been burping a lot, in fact most of the time i have the urge to burp just that i cant for some reason. It's an irritationg feeling. Once i burp i feel better and can eat properly. This normally happens at night. Anyone else who's burping is catching up with them? Any suggestions?
I also burp a lot... And fart a lot too... Like endless gush of gas in my body.... N i feel bloated most of the time...

Lush

haha i also burp alot but more when i eat foods that trigger eat. funny how i can burp when i wake up in the morning. LOL! but burping seems to remind me that im hungry so ina way its good. but i went to google about burps and indigestion, it wont go away and will only become worse in 3rd trim as baby goes larger. For now i try to avoid spicy foods and it has gotten a whole lot better!

Lush

Sigh... im stuck
Why not get confinement catering? i heard CLs in our edd period will be much more costly than usual. if really want to engage CL why not try those agency? probably they can help out with your request?

babytazz

Missy: wow! Your bump is big! Mine is still like fats to me. I just met the confinement agency lady and she was saying my stomach doesn't really show I'm pregnant. Met my cousin the other day and she said I looked like I didn't put on weight and don't look pregnant. Even my ex colleague.. Said I looked like I slimmed down. Gulp.. I take it as my MS helping to keep my weight down. Hehe...

babytazz

Chiching: I also experience burping and it is more in the evening when I have more air and it made my dinner feel not as nice as the other meals. I feel that the air within me is making me vomit after dinner sometimes or make me have less appetite.

babytazz

Why not get confinement catering? i heard CLs in our edd period will be much more costly than usual. if really want to engage CL why not try those agency? probably they can help out with your request?
Yup... The confinement agencies are getting expensive! So ladies, pls hire one now or else it will be more exp! I enquired back in early June.. And comparing with the rates now, it's a $300 addition!

Chiching: I also experience burping and it is more in the evening when I have more air and it made my dinner feel not as nice as the other meals. I feel that the air within me is making me vomit after dinner sometimes or make me have less appetite.
Babytazz: True! My htb has been wondering why i have been burping a lot, i told him that's part of it...hahahaha. Until i burp, i don't feel better.I agree with the dinner not being as nice as during my first trimester. Now i feel like throwing up during dinner but really can't. The feeling to burp is there, in my chest, but just can't get it out...hahahaha

Lush

Sharing my recent bump at 17 weeks, realise my bump doesn't look as big is before. feeling funny too.
( thats why i say i look more like i have fat tummy )
-
Missy10, your bump really looks round!!
2013-07-28 21.57.47.jpg

babytazz

Babytazz: True! My htb has been wondering why i have been burping a lot, i told him that's part of it...hahahaha. Until i burp, i don't feel better.I agree with the dinner not being as nice as during my first trimester. Now i feel like throwing up during dinner but really can't. The feeling to burp is there, in my chest, but just can't get it out...hahahaha
Chiching: try putting finger in your mouth to make you vomit. If you have a lot of air within your body, this gesture may make you vomit the air. Like a very loud burp. But it may be uncomfy.