EDD Jan 2014

illuz

Here's my update!

I guess I ovulated late as baby measured only 3.3mm. I'm only 6w0d today and Edd is around 10 Jan 2014.

We can clearly see the yolk and fluttering heartbeats. There is also a cyst found on my left side ovary. Doc says it's common and should disappear in a few weeks.

Will be going back in 3 weeks!

Last edited:

bellybuttony

I went for my checkup just now! no heartbeat yet!! ): going back 2 weeks later and I wanna see his tiny heartbeat by then! currently measuring at 5.2mm..

Diydee

Hi mummies, i just did a self test and according to my LMP my EDD will be 16 Jan 2014.
A mummy to one princess who was just delivered on 12 January 2013 ;)

Lovealot

Hi all,

First of all, congratz to all mummies! I got tested positive a week ago by my gyne... My first pregnancy... Still cannot believe I got it in my first cycle of ttc~~ looks like my baby is still v young compared to all of yours! My EDD is 21 Jan.. We hvt met the baby yet cuz we couldnt see the beanie the last scan.. Scanning again on tue... Hopefully can see something.. A bit worried cuz I hav been sick for 2 days... Coughing like mad.. Afraid that I cough too hard and affect the baby's development...

Bellybuttony and illuz: congrats! just curious... how many weeks into your pregnancy were u able to see the baby in the scan?

Diydee: congrats! you must be quite experienced now~~ for me, I m still quite lost.... =)

illuz

Lovealot u are so lucky! This is my first after 1 year of TTC. I was put on clomid, went through various tests and still not successful even though both me and hubby are completely healthy. Clomid was making me sick and depressed so I stop after 6 months. We took a rest and turn to TCM soon after and finally conceive in 3 months.

My first scan was at 6 weeks and next at 9 weeks. Most gynae would see u around 6 weeks cos before that can only see sac and nothing much. But of course wana go earlier just to be sure sac is there also can.

My gynae can tell I am anxious so she told me anytime I feel worried can always call in to schedule earlier appt just to check on baby :) but I try not to think too much and follow normal schedule.

Last edited:

Missy10

Congrats to all pretty mummies

just tested on Fri, i got a faint line.... and continue to test till today, its getting thicker......

Yet to see gynae, as have not decided which gynae to go....

Rightfully TTC for 2 months into TCM & BBT

Attachments

illuz

Hey missy10, congrats! I went to read your TTC journey and saw you went to DR Su. Is it the bukit batok one? Cos she's my TCM doc too!!

You will get darker line as you test more. I tested 3 times and even bought clearblue digital so I can literally READ "pregnant, 2-3 weeks" lol

Missy10

illuz:789639 said:
Hey missy10, congrats! I went to read your TTC journey and saw you went to DR Su. Is it the bukit batok one? Cos she's my TCM doc too!!

You will get darker line as you test more. I tested 3 times and even bought clearblue digital so I can literally READ "pregnant, 2-3 weeks" lol
Thanks illuz, ya Im Dr Su patient, may i know what app you all used to calculate EDD, my FF showed 24 Jan 2014

illuz

I use the due date calculator from babycentre.sg based on LMP. But it is just an estimate. Gynae will measure size of sac and gives you another EDD, also an estimate :)

Missy10

Anyone wants to share their gynae, location and charges.....

This will be my first baby..... married last dec.... im so excited that i do not enough sleep since I saw the faint line....

Diydee

Lovealot, i wudnt say experience i just got back to work after my maternity ended my first baby had the same edd as yours 21 jan but we had to do emergency c sect cause i was in labour for 70 hours close to 3 days in the delivery suite so we did an emergency c sect thus for the 2nd one we choosed to have a c sect scheduled on 12 jan 2014 so my 1st daughter and this new baby will share the same birthday just one year apart!

but im looking for a gynae in tmc now any of u have recommendations?

Anyone wants to share their gynae, location and charges.....

This will be my first baby..... married last dec.... im so excited that i do not enough sleep since I saw the faint line....
Hi missy10, I've read forums about unclear test results n they suggest that if u see a fade line, it means ure pregnant! I tried 2 test kits wif unclear results when I missed my period for 1 day! Also couldn't slp or focus at work.. So I went to GP - wif jus 2 tiny drops of urine, am tested positive! :)

based on babycentre app, my edd is mid Jan and tmr is wk6.. Suspect the app won't be as accurate for me as my period is a 34 days cycle, nt the usual 28days.. Am seeing gynae tmr, fingers crossed :)

illuz, is the edd from gynae v diff from edd calculated by the app??

I've heard positive reviews do Dr Chan Lin Han in yishun. I'm going to see him despite it being far from whr I stay..

Diydee

Fabmums2014,
does th gynae deliver in tmc too? am looking for one who can deliver at tmc, have had it with kkh.

illuz

Hi fabmum2014, the difference between app and gynae is 5 days. Based on my positive opk, it's in between.

Missy10, My gynae is dr chua yang at Chun tin Rd. I am not sure about the difference of rates between her and other gynae, but I do feel she is quite expensive. I was looking for a lady gynae around my place so I went straight to her when we started TTC. The nurses there are very friendly and I feel comfortable with her so we decided stick with her.

My first check cost $235, including consultation, scan, and duphaston

This illuz!! :D

Hi Diydee, yes, apparently Dr Chan delivers at Mt A n Thom Medical.. I will find out tmr when I meet him.. 4 babies from my hubby's family were delivered by him recently, so I feel extra comfort even before meeting him.. Fingers crossed

Missy10

Actually Im still thinking of which gynae to go, thought of KKH Dr Tan Kim Teng or Dr Lawrence Ang from TM clinic at Sun Plaza
As I stays in Woodlands....

My concern is to have checkup at KKH or TM clinic but Dr Ang only delivers in Mount A

Difficult choice..

And to those who haven seen gynae, what supplements are you taking??? Im drinking Mamil Mum and took folic acid tablets.....

Last edited:

Lovealot

illuz, yes.. I do think that I am very blessed with this gift... I guess you took a longer time maybe because of the stress while conceiving... For me, I try to tell myself to take it easy although I was super excited to have my first child... Thanks for the info on scanning! Really helpful.. hopefully I can see the sac during the scan tml~

Missy10: That is a bfp.... If it gets darker.. It is cfm a bfp.. I also doubted mine very early into pregnancy... But turns out it really is.. and doctor was telling me those test kits are usually accurate... so get it confirmed with a gyne soon! BTW, I also got married last Dec.. so coincidental! =) My gyne very ex.... and appointment always full... but I've read about him in forums.. he do perfect c sect and painless epidural... He is v experienced though.. One look he knows it is a cyst at the ovaries.. He is at Mt. A... But my first consultation costs $400+... That consists of 1 scan, 2 blood tests, folic acid, duphaston and consultation... My 2nd appointment was $90+...

Diydee: 70 hours of labour?! OMG.... it must be unbearable! But it's quite cool for your two kids to have the same birthday... I have a friend... She scheduled her c-section on her own birthday...