EDD Jan 2014

Missy10

Pollymiao:792421 said:
Can ask around friends or relatives for gynae reviews..... i chose my bff's gynae in Kandang Kerbau Hospital.... another bff gynae too expensive in Thomson Medical Center hehehehehehe

Mummie-to-be.......
Share more symptoms here..... suppose we have lots of first time mum here including ME!!!!
Hi missy10,

I just went to Dr Lawrence Ang at Sun Plaza today for my second check up. My edd is 17 Jan. He's quite nice as in he's encouraging. You can try Dr Ang.
His package price is considered cheap. My first consultation is about $220 when my lil one is 4weeks.
I know Dr Ang is thr cheapest among TMC clinic, but he only deliver in Mt A, so i forgo.... i chose Dr Tan, senior consultant at KKH, as i will deliver there....

Can ask around friends or relatives for gynae reviews..... i chose my bff's gynae in KKH.... another bff gynae too expensive in TMC hehehehehehe

Mummie-to-be.......
Share more symptoms here..... suppose we have lots of first time mum here including ME!!!!
I'm about 7w3d, no MS yet.. But folic acid's after taste makes me sick :( I'm on holidays overseas nw, the shopping distracts me from the sick feeling I get frm folic acid! I also get sudden hunger, so need to keep food near me at all times.. Walking makes my back ache more easily nowadays too.. n I feel tired easily but tt could b cos I stopped drinking coffee =|

do other ladies here hav other obvious symptoms?

Missy10

I dun have MS yet.... *touchwood.....
Jus feel hungry easily.... and craving for food..... bit even cant eat, still can tolerate.... jus concern about my bulge....

A reminder to all
- dont walk roo much, even need to walk, try to reat as much as you can
- dont watch horror movie, and tell hubby not to scare ypu from behind to prevent MC

Hello Mommy To Be :)
I have schedule my appointment on next next monday with Dr Chua Yang. most probably will be deliver at Mt A. Based on my own calculation and from the apps i should be 6W4D already. but is it too late to see the gynae on the 8 week? nowadays i feel hungry easily, tired and sleep quite early at night. i start eating folic acid 3 month ago.

Missy10

Princess sus:792648 said:
Hello Mommy To Be :)
I have schedule my appointment on next next monday with Dr Chua Yang. most probably will be deliver at Mt A. Based on my own calculation and from the apps i should be 6W4D already. but is it too late to see the gynae on the 8 week? nowadays i feel hungry easily, tired and sleep quite early at night. i start eating folic acid 3 month ago.
why dun you make it earlier instead on 8weeks.... to ensure lil ones is ok inside

The earliest available schedule is only on 10 june. so i have no choice to wait till that day. the gynae is only across my place, no others nearby already. i'm actually a bit worry :( as well...

illuz

For the past week, I am suffering from indigestion and heartburn. I get hungry easily but realized I can't eat too much or eat too quickly. The bloating and indigestion tends to build up in the day and gets worse at night when I am lying down trying to sleep.

So now I try to take small meals and snack on fruits in between to keep in under control. But bcos of the smaller meals, i do get hungry in the middle of the night and had to wake up to snack.

My bulge also showing.. A little too obvious for a 7w5d. I cant fit into my usual jeans too so i had been wearing looser clothes and leggings. Many people commented I put on weight :( as they dont't know I am actually preggie.

Hi all! My edd is in late jan too. Conceived 2 cycles after a lap and a hsg. However ive been spotting and was just at the gynae's on monday. My sac has grown significantly bigger but we cldnt see the embryo / hb yet. Was wondering at how many weeks' scan did u girls get to see urs?

Missy10

illuz:792716 said:
For the past week, I am suffering from indigestion and heartburn. I get hungry easily but realized I can't eat too much or eat too quickly. The bloating and indigestion tends to build up in the day and gets worse at night when I am lying down trying to sleep.

So now I try to take small meals and snack on fruits in between to keep in under control. But bcos of the smaller meals, i do get hungry in the middle of the night and had to wake up to snack.

My bulge also showing.. A little too obvious for a 7w5d. I cant fit into my usual jeans too so i had been wearing looser clothes and leggings. Many people commented I put on weight :( as they dont't know I am actually preggie.
Hahahaha, im already on loose dress.... actually friends asking am i preggie when they saw me drinking water from thermo flask hahahahaaha

Think my close friend knew it when i ask where they buy their maternity bra.... i had problems(75D before preggy)

Their recommedation is E2 or mark & Spencer's

Last edited:
Hi Mummies,
I'm new here. My EDD is 17th of January. Right now, i should be on my 7th week and I'm coughing like crazy, i'm worried that it might affect my baby. My first Gynae is someone from raffles but i might change it since it's becoming a bit expensive. I'm a first time mommy so i'm quite paranoid. So far, no MS yet, but i already gained 3lbs. So far...the only symptom that i have is on my breast...especially in the morning...they feel very full and heavy and sensitive. My friends said it's still too early for the MS to come and i still have a long way...hopefully, i'm one of those who will be spared of the MS....

Mrs Erwin

Hi All, I'm new here to0. My EDD is on 25th January. I'm currently 5W4D and I'll be going for my first appointment next month with Dr. Suzanna. It's gonna be our first child and definitely we're so delighted when we gotto know that I'm expecting. I was advised to be calm n think positive. :) so far I don't have any morning sickness but.. I do feel lethargic and cramps at times and I slept much earlier at night. Adding to that I too have a lot of cravings. Surprisingly I began to eat fish which I never liked before. The best thing is... My husband has all e morning sickness hehehe.. and he will get dizzy n vomit occasionally. :) I guess we share the "happiness" together! I only share this great news about our lil one to our family. :) We wanted the bump to show it all. eheheh.

Rzena

Just saw my gynae on Monday... baby is 6.5week old, measuring 7.7mm and has a heartrate of 140bpm. Happy to 'see' my baby for the first time. My EDD is 12 Jan 2014! :)

Princess sus, i think find a gynae that you are comfortable with. For me, I prefer male experienced gynae and someone who can answer my many long questions without wanting to rush thru the appointment to see the next patient. :D And one other impt factor is, I want a gynae that can support my preferred choice of natural delivery (if baby cooperates plus no danger to mummy), basically a gynae who will not try to sell me the idea to do c-sec.

Missy10

Rzena:792865 said:
Just saw my gynae on Monday... baby is 6.5week old, measuring 7.7mm and has a heartrate of 140bpm. Happy to 'see' my baby for the first time. My EDD is 12 Jan 2014! :)

Princess sus, i think find a gynae that you are comfortable with. For me, I prefer male experienced gynae and someone who can answer my many long questions without wanting to rush thru the appointment to see the next patient. :D And one other impt factor is, I want a gynae that can support my preferred choice of natural delivery (if baby cooperates plus no danger to mummy), basically a gynae who will not try to sell me the idea to do c-sec.
Wow...... Rzena 6.5wks can see heartbeat.... after reading your post.... im more excited!!!! For my check on next Tues..... cant wait......

Rzena

Missy10, actually based on my own calculation I thought I was at week 8 already coz my LMP was on 5 Apr. But based on the gynae's measurement, I'm only 6.5weeks. Not sure how it's calculated...maybe it's because my menses cycle is very long, last cycle was 37days.

Good luck for your check on Tues! I'm excited for you too... hopefully can see baby's heartbeat too! How many weeks are you at now?

ajcy

Hi Jan 2014 Mummies,

Joining you ladies here :)

Went to gynae to confirm pregnancy and he did a scan and our Little One is 7 weeks, due approximately 12Jan from the length and date of last period matches!

Missy10

Rzena:792904 said:
Missy10, actually based on my own calculation I thought I was at week 8 already coz my LMP was on 5 Apr. But based on the gynae's measurement, I'm only 6.5weeks. Not sure how it's calculated...maybe it's because my menses cycle is very long, last cycle was 37days.

Good luck for your check on Tues! I'm excited for you too... hopefully can see baby's heartbeat too! How many weeks are you at now?
Based on babycentre, im 6week today, so by the time for gynae check, should be 6 weeks 6 day

noridaharon

gynae

Hi mummies, congrats on ure pregnancy! Can i juz check if anyone of you is with Dr Marianne Hendricks frm TmC. Wld very much like to know the hosp bill size and prenatal packages cuz am considering to follow her or go back to kkh. Appreciate ure input. Tia!

Lovealot

Hi all, congratz! I had severe MS for about 5 days already after 2 weeks of horrible cough... It's so bad that I got a jab for the MS from my gyne today.. Baby is only 6 weeks 2 days today... But we were able to see the little heartbeat... Stay healthy, mummies.. =)

Missy10

Lovealot:793193 said:
Hi all, congratz! I had severe MS for about 5 days already after 2 weeks of horrible cough... It's so bad that I got a jab for the MS from my gyne today.. Baby is only 6 weeks 2 days today... But we were able to see the little heartbeat... Stay healthy, mummies.. =)
Oh dear.... drink more water and rest as much as you can....... cant imagine how horrible is the MS.....

6Weeks 2days can see heartbeat..... tat moment sure a wonderful one.... wonder how my hubby feel if he see my lil bb's heartbeat

bellybuttony

just went for my second visit today. finally hear that heartbeat that I have been waiting for!!! the feeling is really amazing, and I'm in awe! hehe.

feeling nausea most of the time. and I can't eat much also.. only eat bout a quarter of e food each time. but am really glad that baby is growing well! :)