EDD Jan 2014

Missy10

chiching8256:801278 said:
I think i will ask that from my doctor in the next appointment...my backache is killing me as well. Yesterday, I walked from the church to Tampines Mall to buy dinner, it's not really a far walk but i got a backache afterwards.

Ohh...you already have the bump! hehehe...sometimes i look in the mirror and check my tummy and the shape that it's taking, i tell myself that yeah..i really look pregnant and laugh. Can't wait for the second trimester. 2 more weeks!
I still got 3 more weeks..... hubby already counting down, think he cant wait to break news.... but im scared to count down to my blood test on 2nd jul....

Missy and Ching Ching,
Sorry about your backache. I got a lot of backache and cramping in my 7th week. Seems like 7th week is a hellish week for me where all the symptoms in the book attacked me at once!! Morning sickness + giddy + diarrhea + vomitting + backache + cramping. Wah lao! Hahaha.. But try hot pack or ice pack for your back. Try to avoid anything else but Panadol is safe for preggers too. Hopefully it will go away soon. *Hugs*

Good afternoon ladies. How many kids do you plan to have?? I always thought I'd have two, one girl one boy but since my #2 is a girl, I thought I'd try for a boy. Heng lah got boy. Never ever in my life do I imagine to have four kids! Haha.. luckily baby bonus stopped at 4 liao!

There's a bit of changes in the Baby Bonus scheme. I just read. Last time, the cash gift is spread 4 times in the span of two years, so I always eagerly wait for the cash gift every six months. Seems like so long right? Now they have shorten it to one year. Not sure if that's a good thing or not but if you're not using it for anything, best to open a savings/trust account for your babies. :)

That's great! It's always assuring after every scan that baby is doing fine.

Did your gynae tell you about the blood test? The nurse mention I need to fast 4hrs before test. I don't think I can withstand that long without food!
hey illuz, I jus called the clinic to confirm if I need to fast for the tests I'm having nxt wk, no need to fast :) mayb u shld check wif the nurses again? sry for the late reply! u mite hav gone gone for ur test already? have u?

Good afternoon ladies. How many kids do you plan to have?? I always thought I'd have two, one girl one boy but since my #2 is a girl, I thought I'd try for a boy. Heng lah got boy. Never ever in my life do I imagine to have four kids! Haha.. luckily baby bonus stopped at 4 liao!

There's a bit of changes in the Baby Bonus scheme. I just read. Last time, the cash gift is spread 4 times in the span of two years, so I always eagerly wait for the cash gift every six months. Seems like so long right? Now they have shorten it to one year. Not sure if that's a good thing or not but if you're not using it for anything, best to open a savings/trust account for your babies. :)
If it's one boy and one girl we will stop there. But both girls or both boys (especially both boys), i might need to try for 1 more. Both sides of the family is still waiting for a baby girl. Both of my siblings have 2 boys each and my htb has no sister, so my soon to be MIL is really looking forward for a baby girl...hehehe

chingching,
Wah like that good luck!! I hope you get a girl!! Girls are so easy to dress up! All those attractive and cute attires will drive you crazy! Hehehee...

Missy10

One gal n one boy, my parents are fine with whichever come first, my hubby wanted a gal first, as he has 2 brothers..... PIL says they are also fine as long as baby is healthy.... but think they also want a gal....

LynetteN

hey illuz, I jus called the clinic to confirm if I need to fast for the tests I'm having nxt wk, no need to fast :) mayb u shld check wif the nurses again? sry for the late reply! u mite hav gone gone for ur test already? have u?
I so far took 2 blood tests. Once in 6th week to confirm pregnancy another was last Sat the first trimester test including Oscar. Both don't have to fast. I can't imagine how I can take it without eating :p

LynetteN

Hi Missy10 I noticed u have a cute baby due countdown tracker at the bottom of the message . May I ask how you get it and load it to your msgs?

Missy10

LynetteN:801396 said:
Hi Missy10 I noticed u have a cute baby due countdown tracker at the bottom of the message . May I ask how you get it and load it to your msgs?
Hi, Lynette

I found mine in lilypie.com, and you can just follow thr instructions and copy the link and put in under signature at the mummysg setting....

Missy10

Rockmybaby:801307 said:
Missy and Ching Ching,
Sorry about your backache. I got a lot of backache and cramping in my 7th week. Seems like 7th week is a hellish week for me where all the symptoms in the book attacked me at once!! Morning sickness + giddy + diarrhea + vomitting + backache + cramping. Wah lao! Hahaha.. But try hot pack or ice pack for your back. Try to avoid anything else but Panadol is safe for preggers too. Hopefully it will go away soon. *Hugs*
I will try hot pack tonight.... i bought a few from daiso... self warm pack.... dont thibk ice pack will be good for my lil nottie donut inside.... she is still "stretching" now n then

chingching,
Wah like that good luck!! I hope you get a girl!! Girls are so easy to dress up! All those attractive and cute attires will drive you crazy! Hehehee...
Yup! My soon to be MIL is really excited if it turns out a girl. I dont even have to think about buying clothes for her because she will definitely buy the full set from head to foot...hehehehe

illuz

Thanks alot for the update. My test is next week too and sure I will call to check again. Im also curious why too cos nobody ever mention fasting before.

Hi Lynette, ya lor I can't go without food. Once the hunger pangs sets in, I become super agitated and needs food right away! My anxious bb can't wait!

Last edited:

Fay85

illuz, I have also check with my nurses and they said there is no need to fast. so go ahead and have a good meal before your test :)

I also wont mind having one boy and one girl too. that would be just nice. If only we can choose. hahah..

Since we are on the the topic of gender, anyone planning to have a surprise gender reveal only on the delivery day? hehehe

Fay85

Hi I think I be at bali in my second trimester this was booked early in the year. I m in my 5th week now and by the time my bali hols I shd be 5 mths...
enjoy ur bali trip liyin! I am still lost where to go for a trip. I should be around my 4-5th month then. dont plan to go too late into the pregnancy. too troublesome by then.. hehe..

Fay85

Anyone have remedy for backache?
I read online salonpas are advisable during pregnancy but not sure about yoko yoko.....

Had this bad cramp cum backache yesterday, the weather was good, but i feel so sucky, hungry, but tummy was so bloated even my MIL was shocked to see the big bump.....

The cramp was on n off today too.... hubby talks to lil donut to be good... dun torture me... hehehehehe

Missy, I read this that day about yoko yoko. http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f36/can-pregnant-woman-apply-ammeltz-yoko-yoko-back-53707/ I dont know how true it is but to be on a safe side, better dont use ba.

Rtal

I am at my 12th wk this wk. tmr gg for my Oscar scan, hope everything will be fine. I am thinking of a short trip too to relax, still deciding if want to travel. I have no super obvious bump at 12th wk, but at night the belly seems bigger. Wonder if its fats. Haha.
btw anyone knows if heartburn will go away after 1st trim. At times when my heartburn get bad, I took the medicine my gynae prescribed. But I still have my concern of depending on medication. I m worried if will affect bb. Anyone has advice for it? Thanks in advance.

jellybean1114

illuz, I have also check with my nurses and they said there is no need to fast. so go ahead and have a good meal before your test :)

I also wont mind having one boy and one girl too. that would be just nice. If only we can choose. hahah..

Since we are on the the topic of gender, anyone planning to have a surprise gender reveal only on the delivery day? hehehe
haha no!! I want to buy clothes for bb!!!