EDD Jan 2014

oh $1.8k is Singaporean confinement lady rate? I thought that is msian's rate n Sg ones r more ex? cos I'm contemplating hiring a Indonesian Chinese lady, which my hubby's sis in law hired in indo.. her rate in indo is $800 but if comes to Sg, $1800 >.< I thought it's cheaper than sg's.. looks like it's not..

illuz

Illuz: yes is 30 $ a meal. I ordered natal essential before. Its v big portion. I could not finish. So I keep n heat at night plus the night deliver one tgt eat with hubby. Lol. The food they do is really better ingredients.
I am looking at getting natal essentials too! Hmm.. Since portion is big I can probably just get lunch and heat up leftovers for dinner :) save $400 lol

illuz

oh $1.8k is Singaporean confinement lady rate? I thought that is msian's rate n Sg ones r more ex? cos I'm contemplating hiring a Indonesian Chinese lady, which my hubby's sis in law hired in indo.. her rate in indo is $800 but if comes to Sg, $1800 >.< I thought it's cheaper than sg's.. looks like it's not..
Mine is Malaysian, not sure about Singaporean as all my friends had Malaysian confinement ladies

gnissim23

Illuz: yes portion v big. But if u order lunch only 1 serving of rice. U can try request 2 rice. But think not so good to reheat n eat leh. N the logan drink only 1 portion if u order 1 lunch. Food is not bad I could say. I haven start searching for confinement lady.. omg.. I guess I need to start finding. Probably after nxt week. Seems like alot of cost involving. But since our due date is not yet confirm hw to let the confinement lady know the actual dates?

illuz

Illuz: yes portion v big. But if u order lunch only 1 serving of rice. U can try request 2 rice. But think not so good to reheat n eat leh. N the logan drink only 1 portion if u order 1 lunch. Food is not bad I could say. I haven start searching for confinement lady.. omg.. I guess I need to start finding. Probably after nxt week. Seems like alot of cost involving. But since our due date is not yet confirm hw to let the confinement lady know the actual dates?
Ya... Alot of cost and planning. Because no one can help me and hubby, we need to plan very carefully so that we get the best for baby and ourselves. Regarding actual due date I think no problem. They also know it's not accurate so will make allowance for it. They will also asked if u planned to have natural birth or c-sect.

illuz

Illuz: I think its quite too early to plan if natural or csec right? I heard cny period it be double charge.
If c-sect can plan.. There are some whom already decided they want c-sect from day 1. Planned c-sect is normally carried out around 38weeks. Can even ask fengshui master to calculate day and time lor.. But of course, things doesn't always turn out the way you want. I would prefer to let nature take it's course :)

So I gotta have plan A, B, C lol..

gnissim23

Illuz: suppose im also thinking of csec. Scare pain. But somehow it seems like recover much slow. Probably I will endure n go natural hehe.

Jasminetay: u may try natal essential?

Illuz: suppose im also thinking of csec. Scare pain. But somehow it seems like recover much slow. Probably I will endure n go natural hehe.

Jasminetay: u may try natal essential?
Childbirth doesn't have to be painful if you are relax. Your body will produce natural relaxant, feel good hormone endorphins is 200 times more effective than morphine. You can consider taking HypnoBirthing class. My own experience as well. This is what Kate Middleton chooses to prepare for her upcoming birth.

Childbirth doesn't have to be painful if you are relax. Your body will produce natural relaxant, feel good hormone endorphins is 200 times more effective than morphine. You can consider taking HypnoBirthing class. My own experience as well. This is what Kate Middleton chooses to prepare for her upcoming birth.
hi, you hav personally tried hypnobirthing? my husband was telling me his collegues' wife tried n it is useful! could you share more? how early shld I start learning it?

I'm curious too, i went online to search for it and it seems like this receive positive feedback especially with reducing the labor hours....standard price is around 500sgd for 12 hours. 2.5 hours per session for 5 sessions.

hi, you hav personally tried hypnobirthing? my husband was telling me his collegues' wife tried n it is useful! could you share more? how early shld I start learning it?
Hi fabmums2014
Yes, I had a Hypno-water birth experience. I never even think about epidural. The experience is just empowering and satisfying. You can start when you are in your 2nd trimester. It requires practice. So, don't attend too late. Here is the previous event on Facebook . The website is in the facebook About.

Missy10

XiangXiangMama:802681 said:
Hi fabmums2014
Yes, I had a Hypno-water birth experience. I never even think about epidural. The experience is just empowering and satisfying. You can start when you are in your 2nd trimester. It requires practice. So, don't attend too late. Here is the previous event on Facebook . The website is in the facebook About.
For registration,
http://www.childbirthodyssey.com/register-here/

kmyskl

Hi ladies, I have horrible rash on neck, tummy n upper thighs. Any suggestions what I should apply to ease the itch?? It'll be another 3 weeks before I see my gyne and don't think my body can wait till I see her next. Help.

LynetteN

Hi ladies, I have horrible rash on neck, tummy n upper thighs. Any suggestions what I should apply to ease the itch?? It'll be another 3 weeks before I see my gyne and don't think my body can wait till I see her next. Help.
Better to see GP

chiching8256:801989 said:
Ohh...that's how expensive confinement nannies are? Is this a regular rate or it's because within the CNY period? Sorry for my ignorance but i really have no idea about confinement nannies.
Happen to see your post. Im in 2013 jan. My cl cost $3, 700 at that period. My edd was a week before cny but I give birth 1 week earlier. Though cl last day was at 9th day of lunar new yr. I still have to pay cny rate. Which is 50% on top of usual price excluding the ang pow. Due to cny, good cl dont work. My fren gotten her cl at local agency, the extra charge only cost few $