EDD Jan 2014

Missy10

Oscar test done.... bb very co-operative, bb was sleepong when the scan starts..... then i was asking ehu isnt bb moving, got heartbeat anot.... then bb starts to move its arm.... clenching fist.... turning around.....

Test result is low risk, 1:13310

12w4days 5.56cm

And i actually lost weight.....

Attachments

Lush

Chiching: my bump also quite big, about lush size too. It's a little smaller in the morning before food. Gets bigger throughout the day. I guess it's baby+food+gas altogether. My friends think I'm showing early, maybe also because I was greedy and already put on 5kg. I was slim to begin with, now my arms and thighs are flabby!
I agree with u, mine is smaller in the morning and after some food and drinks , it gets larger :/ My hubby says it is going to appear the same as my bust size soon. makes me laugh when i think of it.

Lush

Lush, I have the same baby bump maybe a little smaller. All my friends are wondering how far I am because my baby bump is big. I really don't know why...I'm barely on my 4th month. I used to weigh around 46kgs so i'm not sure if i'm on the chubby side for someone who's 4'11". I didn't have this kind of tummy before...

on another topic...i went to legoland last weekend and it's a bummer i can't get into any rides, as the rides are not really that for kids. I was there with some friends touring around and of course htb. I was able to get into 2, the train and the boating academy.hehehe...
I have always wanted to go to legoland!! haha. and im glad we are all in 2nd trimester now!! hope time pass faster. haha!

Lush

Oscar test done.... bb very co-operative, bb was sleepong when the scan starts..... then i was asking ehu isnt bb moving, got heartbeat anot.... then bb starts to move its arm.... clenching fist.... turning around.....

12w4days 5.56cm

Thats a good score! haha you look really slim so dont lose any more weight!

Missy10

Lush:808329 said:

12w4days 5.56cm

Thats a good score! haha you look really slim so dont lose any more weight!
Hehehehe Lush im not slim type, im not plump type de, my man also joke that my bump is not baby bump but fats, but today he is convinced after dr says bb size

babytazz

12w4days 5.56cm

I like how you describe the bb... Hehe... Sounds like he's angry clenching fist when mummy commented. Hehe...
I'm doing my Oscar tomorrow... Hope everything's good too! :)

Missy10

babytazz:808448 said:

12w4days 5.56cm

I like how you describe the bb... Hehe... Sounds like he's angry clenching fist when mummy commented. Hehe...
I'm doing my Oscar tomorrow... Hope everything's good too! :)
Updates updates....

12w4days 5.56cm

Missy: Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my result. No calls so I'm thinking that nothing to worry about. Can't wait for my next check up.

Chiching: my bump also quite big, about lush size too. It's a little smaller in the morning before food. Gets bigger throughout the day. I guess it's baby+food+gas altogether. My friends think I'm showing early, maybe also because I was greedy and already put on 5kg. I was slim to begin with, now my arms and thighs are flabby!
hahaha, i agree with you i gained weight around 3kg by now i think. Though I'm not really slim just a regular size. My arms and face are still roughly the same only my tummy is getting bigger. So far no changes in my facial feature that is related to pregnancy yet (hopefully will stay the same). I can actually still fit in my kiddy clothes those size 150-160 just tight on the tummy area and chest area. Also do you feel a stretch in your tummy when you try to reach something a bit high? hehehe...

Missy10

chiching8256:808493 said:
hahaha, i agree with you i gained weight around 3kg by now i think. Though I'm not really slim just a regular size. My arms and face are still roughly the same only my tummy is getting bigger. So far no changes in my facial feature that is related to pregnancy yet (hopefully will stay the same). I can actually still fit in my kiddy clothes those size 150-160 just tight on the tummy area and chest area. Also do you feel a stretch in your tummy when you try to reach something a bit high? hehehe...
Dont stretch yourself for high thing, not good!!!
My body also no changes, except for my tummy.... i am losing weight since my first gynae visit.....

I just complained to hubby saying Im so poor thing....losing weight instead of gaining when i din even vomit due to morning sickness

Hahahaahaa somehow just to make hin guilty....

I have always wanted to go to legoland!! haha. and im glad we are all in 2nd trimester now!! hope time pass faster. haha!
Lush: Legoland is not that bad...but there's hardly any rides for us...hehehe. I was able to go to the 4D because the chair is not moving...unlike the 4D in USS, then there are different types of rollercoaster, the boating is fun because we have two other friends and we were teasing them on how to maneuver the boat, then the train that goes around. other than 4D, boating and train, there's nothing you can ride on...But the miniland is something, you will be amazed on how they built the miniland with all those legobricks :)

My body also no changes, except for my tummy.... i am losing weight since my first gynae visit.....

I just complained to hubby saying Im so poor thing....losing weight instead of gaining when i din even vomit due to morning sickness

I really find my htb funny now that im pregnant. Sooo kiasu/sweet/caring on so many things...if i'm not eating he gets really worried and say maybe i should go and ask doctor why i'm feeling that way..hahaha. Asking me to rest almost every 10 mins when we were in legoland. I can't wait for the train standing, he will ask me to sit down first then just come when the train is there...I'm not complaining, but i really find it funny sometimes, i tease him as well that I wonder if he will still be as caring once the baby is out...hehehe

babytazz

I really find my htb funny now that im pregnant. Sooo kiasu/sweet/caring on so many things...if i'm not eating he gets really worried and say maybe i should go and ask doctor why i'm feeling that way..hahaha. Asking me to rest almost every 10 mins when we were in legoland. I can't wait for the train standing, he will ask me to sit down first then just come when the train is there...I'm not complaining, but i really find it funny sometimes, i tease him as well that I wonder if he will still be as caring once the baby is out...hehehe
Chiching: I'm sure he will be caring still to both you and baby! :)

babytazz

missy: me too losing a bit of weight as compared to first pregnancy. I blame it on the MS that's causing my nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite for certain food. Hehe...

Lush

Yes yes i have, there was once i just finish my bm ( sorry if tmi ) & i just stand up then there was a sharp stretching pain at the side. LOL. now i will just slowly get up. everything all do in slow MO.

Lush

Lush: Legoland is not that bad...but there's hardly any rides for us...hehehe. I was able to go to the 4D because the chair is not moving...unlike the 4D in USS, then there are different types of rollercoaster, the boating is fun because we have two other friends and we were teasing them on how to maneuver the boat, then the train that goes around. other than 4D, boating and train, there's nothing you can ride on...But the miniland is something, you will be amazed on how they built the miniland with all those legobricks :)
WOW tempting me :( i always tell hub but he say very hot all those, so spoiler.