EDD Jan 2014

Missy10

gnissim23:811372 said:
hi all~! lush: ya cant eat half cooked food or raw food, all must be fully cooked. :/ I do sneak some half grilled salmon. lol.. im a salmon sashimi lover. so aiyo very difficult. but I just tahan. even I sneak I also take 1 or 2 pieces only.. but I try to avoid as much as I can. hehe. oh if cheese and all must be pasturized as well.
Me too... went buffet yesterday, saw salmon sashimi, cant tahan... took 2 pcs with lots of wasabi

babytazz

Me too... went buffet yesterday, saw salmon sashimi, cant tahan... took 2 pcs with lots of wasabi
Lol.. Missy try not to eat raw. My fav is sashimi too but our food have to be cooked. The part where milk has to be pasteurized, if I am having ice cream I see milk solids I didn't see it is pasteurized or not.. I still eat. But if the ice cream contains egg, then it's a no no.. Coz ice cream's eggs are definitely raw.. And for hard boiled eggs, to know if the egg can be eaten, see if both egg white and yolk is firm. If runny, means cannot eat.. I also loved runny eggs...

Hello tweety!

Been having pain on my right sitting bone.... jus now thr pain was so sharp that i could hardly walk when im doing grocery shopping

My mum console me saying its my pelvic opening, which is good for delivery... :rolleyes:
Missy10, my friend is giving a talk on balancing hormone during pregnancy to free yourself from pain. You can take this chance to ask questions to the birth professionals like doula and childbirth educator. Would you learn more about your pelvic pain? It's is not likely that your pelvic is opening at this stage.
Here is the link

gnissim23

Missy10: aiyo! My hubby forbid me take raw. However he allow me eat half raw. Hahaha. So I take half grilled to satisfy my cravings. But somehow I try to tell myself nxt yr den eat. Tahan!

Babytazz: hmmm. Nkt sure abt the ice cream making of raw eggs. Lol. But I do eat ice cream still. Haha.

Illuz: me too! All cant eat. I told hubby after delivery of bb he is so gg to tabao for me sashimi. Haha.

Lovealot

Hmm... But i read from somewhere that sashimi is safe if u get from reliable places like established jap restaurants.. Because sashimi is part of jap pregnant women's diet... But to be on safe side I also try to refrain... Ice cream I ate a lot already... N in hospital.. They also served me poached eggs with watery yolk... Cannot eat? I love watery yolk... =(

Missy10

Lovealot:811447 said:
Hmm... But i read from somewhere that sashimi is safe if u get from reliable places like established jap restaurants.. Because sashimi is part of jap pregnant women's diet... But to be on safe side I also try to refrain... Ice cream I ate a lot already... N in hospital.. They also served me poached eggs with watery yolk... Cannot eat? I love watery yolk... =(
Actually, being a preggy mum, just eat what you crave n enjoy, but everything in moderate amt, not that to eat sashimi everyday.... as long as we did absord all the nutrients needed for our growing baby n drink more water, why restrain yourself.... Japanese preggy woman also eat sashimi, korean woman also eat kimchi(uncooked), just eat whatever you can eat.... to satisfy the crave n hunger...

babytazz

Missy10: aiyo! My hubby forbid me take raw. However he allow me eat half raw. Hahaha. So I take half grilled to satisfy my cravings. But somehow I try to tell myself nxt yr den eat. Tahan!

Babytazz: hmmm. Nkt sure abt the ice cream making of raw eggs. Lol. But I do eat ice cream still. Haha.

Illuz: me too! All cant eat. I told hubby after delivery of bb he is so gg to tabao for me sashimi. Haha.
gnissim: do take note that if you are breastfeeding, maybe you can't consume sashimi too!

babytazz

The risk of sashimi and other raw uncooked or not fully cooked stuff is being infected with salmonella virus and listeria. Unless you are 100% sure that the source is really really fresh and no contamination.

Lovealot

Actually, being a preggy mum, just eat what you crave n enjoy, but everything in moderate amt, not that to eat sashimi everyday.... as long as we did absord all the nutrients needed for our growing baby n drink more water, why restrain yourself.... Japanese preggy woman also eat sashimi, korean woman also eat kimchi(uncooked), just eat whatever you can eat.... to satisfy the crave n hunger...
Hmm... Thtz true hor... Anyway the food adversion has pretty much kept me away from these things for a long time.. Mayb thatz nature way of controlling my diet to eat moderately cuz i was a glutton b4 i got pregnant... =D

Oh.. Btw ladies.. If u have v bad acid reflux or heartburn.. I found watermelon helps a lot... Eat already the pain n burning sensation will be relieved.. I've read about it n scientifically itz proven to also be beneficial for development of central nervous system of fetus... And ease morning sickness for some too..

i read somewhere if the fish is frozen before it became a sashimi, they said it should be okay.

Anyone knows any natural remedy for headaches? I'm having one on and off for 5 days...
Take a few deep breath, consume organic flaxseed oil or coconut oil. The idea is to give your brain oxygen it needed. You can search online for natural home remedies, there are plenty recipes. That's what I have been practising. So, no medicine for my children when they are not well.

rainbowgotu

mummies, can I ask you after seeing your gynae, when will be your next appointment? Mine is 1 month later but somehow I feel the wait is too long and I don't know what is happening in my stomach leh.. scare baby not growing.. choy choy!

Rainbow, mine is also 1 month after. I understand how you feel. The wait seems to be really long. If I can come back every two weeks, i will, just to make sure that the baby is growing fine and that there are no problems. The check up is something that I look forward to every month.

Lovealot

mummies, can I ask you after seeing your gynae, when will be your next appointment? Mine is 1 month later but somehow I feel the wait is too long and I don't know what is happening in my stomach leh.. scare baby not growing.. choy choy!
Usually is 1 month... I had spotting in 1st trimester.. So mine is every week... Dun worry.. 2nd trimester shud b quite stable liao...

babytazz

Take a few deep breath, consume organic flaxseed oil or coconut oil. The idea is to give your brain oxygen it needed. You can search online for natural home remedies, there are plenty recipes. That's what I have been practising. So, no medicine for my children when they are not well.
Thanks! But can consume flaxseed oil? I thought flaxseed oil can only eat before pregnant..

babytazz

Yup usually monthly till you are about to give birth then more frequent.

Missy10

rainbowgotu:811529 said:
Mine also had blood clot during my 6th week also my first visit, but come to say my last visit with my gynae is on 18 June and next visit is 13 Aug which is my 16 weeks scan... its 2 months....