EDD Jan 2014

gnissim23

Chiching: I think dun need worry my 16 week scan baby also 9.9cm. Doc say is ok. So about same! I already start buying cute outfits online already after knowing is a girl. Aniway im also just heading to buy during october fair. I scare I will be too tired to walk the last 2 mths of pregnancy. So I guess it depends. I didnt buy in first trimester cox what I heard only dun buy durinf 1st 3 mths.

Congrats lovelot! I wish for a boy for a second one. Haha. (V greedy. Firsy one not out think of number 2 liao. Hehe)

Gnissim: is the october fair a big baby fair? I read to the site and it seems like there are a lot of brands. It would have been a nice fair to go to. But unfortunately, that is my wedding weekend...hahaha, but i will ask htb to go with me maybe on the friday prior to our weekend wedding to check things out. Honestly, during our conversations, baby number 2 comes up. We are already planning when we wanted baby number 2 and of course we are hoping for a boy as well (if confirmed that this baby is a girl). We said we will try for baby number 2, after 2 years since i'm already 32 this year.

babytazz

Congrats lovealot!

chiching: the next parenthood fair (with bigger players and organised by motherhood
magazine) is early nov. the one in oct is also baby expo.
the other big players fair is organized by mother & baby magazine. But think it's once a year and this year it was held in feb.

Last edited:

Lovealot

Thank u Chiching n Gnissim~

My hubby and I also talked abt no. 2 all the time.. lol.. On the contrary.. I hope for a girl for 2nd one.. then factory can close liao... lol...

Babytazz: Thanks! Should be just in time for me to shop, some more it's going to be my 7th month..hahaha...i better prepare htb to make sure his money is well prepared for the baby fair...hahaha, well actually we are quite lucky as there are a lot of friends and relatives who will be giving us hand me down stuff (clothes, playpen,cloth diapers). I think we will be looking for a good pram...This is what we haven't decided on yet. I was considering the new zapp extra then i saw the peg perego book which is not bad as well.

happilymarried

congrats mummies on the team blue n team pink! :)

rainbowgotu - errr sadly I am one of those that hubby doesn't dare to touch me ever since I got my bfp... I dont know why.. & I keep telling him to book appt with me (our way of hinting to prepare as in laws stay with us) but he refused n keep saying he is fine.. baby m me more impt... is that normal? am I the only one like that?

happilymarried

babytazz - thanks on the info on the baby fairs! think oct n nov would be a good time to buy a lot of required items.. from now til then... I better save up as much as possible... =)

happilymarried

gnissim & chiching - me too.. first not out & I also keep thinking of when to have my no.2.. whether no2 is boy or girl, its ok.. if I have 2 boys I think I can keep more fit becuz I will be running after 3 'men' in my house.. haha

do most mummies usually have break of 2 year gap before trying for no.2?

babytazz

Happilymarried: For first trimester, gynae mentions no sex be it first or second pregnancy's gynae. For second trimester, second gynae never mention about that. Don't worry. Maybe your hubby is worried he may accidentally hurt you or baby.

babytazz

gnissim & chiching - me too.. first not out & I also keep thinking of when to have my no.2.. whether no2 is boy or girl, its ok.. if I have 2 boys I think I can keep more fit becuz I will be running after 3 'men' in my house.. haha

do most mummies usually have break of 2 year gap before trying for no.2?
I think it depends on whether you can cope, and whether you want the age gap to be closer or you want more time to be with your first. You don't have to wait till your child is 2 years before you try for a second.. But for age gap of around 2, I think you will need to try when child is 1.5 years old. My elder colleague ever say before don't plan for one directly after birth unless you want to be slim and sick.. Coz your body needs to recuperate.

Lush

Anybody having sore, painful boobs and sensitive nipples? Sometimes will have sharp pain which I find it uncomfortable..... Or very heavy kind of feeling around the breast area..... I have been using lanolin cream and it helps a little.....but still feel pain on off.... Is it normal?
mine feels itchy at times and sensitive to touch, realise aerola is darker than before too :/

Lush

Illuz: The doctor didn't say anything. He said in fact he said that the baby is fine. Also, i got my oscar test result and they said that baby is on the low risk one which made me happy...just that based on the measurement of the CRL the baby is just around 15w and 4 days, when i'm actually 16weeks and 4 days. This is the first time that the CRL measurement with the EDD is a bit far from my estimated EDD...hahahaha...so now i talk to baby and tell her to eat and eat a lot, nevermind if mommy is always hungry because she eats a lot...
Hey chiching, dont worry too much, actually in my earlier post i did have this concern too. few pages back. +/- a week should be still on a safe side, till now my bb is still measuring a few days smaller than expected but still on the average percentile. Though i like to see it fast but i will just be contented safe and healthy :)