EDD Jan 2014

Chiching: today is quite peaceful for me. Luckily.. :)
Babytazz...it's peaceful in the office too. Since I'm supporting mostly middle east clients, i guess they are still on their hari raya holiday. But it's going to be boring for me since I need to stay in the office till 9pm. :(

thks all!
wow blurtazy ur hubby wants a gal? tts rare n sweet of ur hubby.. tot men usually want a boy to play rough with.. my hubby prefers a boi cos he says he will b over protective towards gal.. agree tt gal is more worrying lah.. hope I can hav a boi nxt, any1 tried shettles method n worked??

BbpHir3

Hi all expecting mummies..
'Lil intro..
I have a 5yo girl, 4yo boy and expecting a boy edd 8jan14..
My hub wanted a girl too.. cuz my girl's a daddy's girl while the boy doesn't really like to interact with daddy (and sometimes cry when daddy wants to carry him, idk why!!)
SO... NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!

babytazz

Hi Bbphir! Welcome!
Ur ticker is so cute! I guess boys usually stick to mummies and boys stick to daddies? My boy also prefer me to his daddy. Hehe..

Lovealot

Hi all expecting mummies..
'Lil intro..
I have a 5yo girl, 4yo boy and expecting a boy edd 8jan14..
My hub wanted a girl too.. cuz my girl's a daddy's girl while the boy doesn't really like to interact with daddy (and sometimes cry when daddy wants to carry him, idk why!!)
SO... NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!
Welcome.. =)

BbpHir3

my ticker been there since almost 4yrs ago.. lolol!! time to make new ticker!!! heehee!!
show of hands how many of u r gonna bf this jan baby?
i'm hesitating.. cuz when i bf my 2nd one, i dont work, so i can let him choose when to stop.. but this one, i cant.. so i'm worried that he cannot get ise to bottle or formula after i go back to work.. also the engorgement.. wails...

my ticker been there since almost 4yrs ago.. lolol!! time to make new ticker!!! heehee!!
show of hands how many of you r gonna bf this jan baby?
i'm hesitating.. cuz when i bf my 2nd one, i dont work, so i can let him choose when to stop.. but this one, i cant.. so i'm worried that he cannot get ise to bottle or formula after i go back to work.. also the engorgement.. wails...
I plan to bf this january and until the end of my maternity leave. However, once i start working, i will still try to use my milk by stocking/freezing milk for my baby to use. Good thing the company where i work has a nursery room where mommies can pump their milk and store them in freezer to be taken home. I have not't visited it yet, by my friend who gave birth this year is using it now.

Lush

gd morn mummies! thanks for sharing about the sweating at armpits.. me too!! started many weeks ago for me.. at first I thought it was due to me applying clarins cream (tho I don't apply to armpits).. but it still happens now esp whenever I forget to apply anti pespirant.. there are so few brands in the market.. if I dont use, sure stink very fast.. =( over long weekend if I shower 3x a day.. I have to reapply all the anti stretch mark creams all over again after bath.. haiz..
i used garnier light deodrant, very light fresh smell and keeps armpit fair too :) i perspire very easily now too bit for the smell part still okay, dont have any unpleasant smell just feel that the weather is very very hot!

Lush

Hi mummies... Just wondering.. Anyone experience itching down there??
me , omg and find it so unglam even though pple around me dont know but still hate it, came down with an yeast infection when complained to gynae he did a swab test :( sigh! he told me is common esp during preg just have to eat more yoghurt and wear more breathable cotton panties :(

BbpHir3

i usr rexona, but my mum bought this really nice dry one from korea. idk the brand, but i think sasa or some shops in sg sells it.. it comes in a really small cute twist bottle, beige in colour like a bear or rabbit wearing a hoodie.. i think face shop have it.. cant really rmb.. but wat i like about it is that u can bring it out and apply even when u are already perspiring... makes u feel dry n fresh again.. i know it soinds abit disgusting, but i cannot stand the stickiness.. =P

BbpHir3

chiching8256:816169 said:
show of hands how many of you r gonna bf this jan baby?
I plan to bf this january and until the end of my maternity leave. However, once i start working, i will still try to use my milk by stocking/freezing milk for my baby to use. Good thing the company where i work has a nursery room where mommies can pump their milk and store them in freezer to be taken home. I have not't visited it yet, by my friend who gave birth this year is using it now.
i cannot store, n not intending to store also.. pump very troublesome also.. cuz i'm putting this lil one at infant care/ with nanny, it's not easy/ impossible to ask them to feed bm.. :(

BbpHir3

Lush:816172 said:
Hi mummies... Just wondering.. Anyone experience itching down there??
me , omg and find it so unglam even though pple around me dont know but still hate it, came down with an yeast infection when complained to gynae he did a swab test :( sigh! he told me is common esp during preg just have to eat more yoghurt and wear more breathable cotton panties :(
my down there itch until swell during 2nd pregnancy, i use the palmer's anti itch oil.. quite effective, though not immediately stop the itch, it actually stop the itch long enough for me to fall aslp n survive the night..
PS: at night, i actually apply n go pantyless also.. better than having something down there irritating the already very itchy part..

babytazz

I'm hoping the itch will go away soon... If I tell gynae, he will sure do the swab before giving any cream right? Am using vagisil powder now but not effective... :(

My workplace isn't friendly for expressing bm... Previously I also tried to continue when start work, expressing once in the morning, once in mid afternoon (lock myself somewhere in a room) and once at night. But after I reach 6 months this way, I stopped. My bm wasn't that much to begin with. But this time heard the hospital won't supply any formula milk and strictly will ask mums to feed bm to newborn. Maybe this time bm will be more.

I'm hoping the itch will go away soon... If I tell gynae, he will sure do the swab before giving any cream right? Am using vagisil powder now but not effective... :(

My workplace isn't friendly for expressing bm... Previously I also tried to continue when start work, expressing once in the morning, once in mid afternoon (lock myself somewhere in a room) and once at night. But after I reach 6 months this way, I stopped. My bm wasn't that much to begin with. But this time heard the hospital won't supply any formula milk and strictly will ask mums to feed bm to newborn. Maybe this time bm will be more.
They will still give formula but they will charge you for it. This is what the auntie during our hospital tour in Mt. Alvernia told us. They said because government wanted to promote breastfeeding, but how to promote if there's very limited option for working moms...

BbpHir3

if that's the case then best to bf and when we get out of hospital then can feed fm liaoz.. bm definately better for the kiddies, as compare to my girl ff and boy bf..