EDD Jan 2014

Missy10

Today is my due date!! No symptoms at all, and I opted for csect on Fri morning, due to no dilation and bb maybe too big for my size to go for natural

Praying for miracles....

Vivic

Maybe you can try to induce without csect? What is your baby size?
Hope you already dilated and able to birth naturally.
Missy10:852511 said:
Today is my due date!! No symptoms at all, and I opted for csect on Fri morning, due to no dilation and bb maybe too big for my size to go for natural

Praying for miracles....

illuz

1 day pass EDD, so im here now at KKH waiting to be admitted.... c-sect without induce[/

doesn't matter natural or csect, induce no induce. As long as baby is healthy and mummy is safe. Congrats in meeting the little one soon! Wishing u a fast recovery and rest well! Next battle is breast feeding haha..

I've popped too! Induced 8hr then c sec! 13 days left of confinement! I ve been showering w herbal water since day 12! Hair still not washed yet.. Hw about other mummies??

anyone did jamu alrdy? Did u leave the wrap on 24hr??? I'm starting mine nxt mon.. Heard the wrap is super uncomfortable ;"(

illuz

Congrats fabmum! Haha i wash my hair and shower everyday.. I become very pek chek if I can't!

Done the massage too on my second week. It was very relaxing. The wrap I only leave on 8hrs. I unwrap before I go to bed everyday. It's not very uncomfortable, just very tight. But it's good it help to contract the womb, and also support ur back. The only thing I don't like is the strong herbal smell. As I'm breast feeding, bb tends to reject abit after the massage. I had to wipe away some before latching. But a few hours later the smell got less and bb is ok after that.

Yay thks for sharing ur experience illuz! U had natural birth?
Oh after removing the wrap, won't the skin be super oily or what n need to shower again? I thought the wrap will have a mess of oil, powder, herb, etc under it, doesn't it?

By the way, illuz, Hw often do u latch n do u pump to empty both breast after each latch? I bottle feed my girl with EBM most of the time.. Now can only met about 80% of her demand, so at night my CL will feed her FM.. I try to latch 2-3 times in the day n after each latch, I pump to empty the breasts.. V troublesome..

illuz

Yes it's indeed very tiring.. The latching n pumping is endless. Let's us all persevere together! I latch her every 3hrs in the day, after I will pump to empty both breast. CL will feed her with my EBM at night although I will still wake up middle of night to pump at least once.

Rzena

Hello mummies, I've delivered my second son on 2 Jan 2014. It was a natural delivery without epidural, and I took only less than 4hrs in the delivery suite. Glad all went smooth. Breastfeeding is a breeze for this time, maybe coz of experience with my first child.

Finishing my confinement in a few days' time, in time for CNY woohoo!...counting down now! :)
Happy CNY everyone!

ajcy

Mummies, for those who give breastmilk exclusively via pumping, how much can you pump each time and how much do you feed your baby?

Congrats Rzena!!
Baby is approaching wk 3 but I can only pump 100-120 total every 3-4hrs.. Baby needs ~60ml every 2 hr.. Can't really keep up yet ;(

ajcy

Keep going!

I pump with an electric pump for 30 min sessions (5 min each side 3 sets) and get around 100 total :'(

Baby needs formula for now to sustain him and I wonder if I'll ever be able to catch up

illuz

Mummies, for those who give breastmilk exclusively via pumping, how much can you pump each time and how much do you feed your baby?
I can pump about 180-200ml every 3-4hrs. My gal 3 weeks+ now she can drink 90ml. Seems like she has a big appetite!

for the past 3 days, my gal started her midnight party leow. She will be sleeping in the day and wide awake at night. It last from like 10pm to 3am. She doesn't want to sleep, wants to be carried and fed often. If u put her down on the bed she will start crying... asked many friends, and they said its normal and most babies will behave like that for a few days at some point. Anybody experience that too?

Pollymiao

I can pump about 180-200ml every 3-4hrs. My gal 3 weeks+ now she can drink 90ml. Seems like she has a big appetite!

for the past 3 days, my gal started her midnight party leow. She will be sleeping in the day and wide awake at night. It last from like 10pm to 3am. She doesn't want to sleep, wants to be carried and fed often. If you put her down on the bed she will start crying... asked many friends, and they said its normal and most babies will behave like that for a few days at some point. Anybody experience that too?
My boy also. He's 1week today, every night he will be bottle fed of 70ml, after that he will still want milk and I have to latch him. Wondering if it's too much for a week old bb.

babytazz

My boy also. He's 1week today, every night he will be bottle fed of 70ml, after that he will still want milk and I have to latch him. Wondering if it's too much for a week old bb.
My gal of near to 2 weeks is drinking 90 - 100ml.... I think she's a big drinker.

Bii

Hi Mummies,

i am in my 39 weeks today...my actual edd is on early Feb. But i start see spotting today midnight 29th in my urine..go for gynae check n she said dy dilate 1cm...
Dont know is it becoz the cervix check the blood seem cant more obvious after the check.. now encounter slight menstrual pain only....

Doctor said can admitted but i thk it is still early..so i ask if i can stay at home first...wait till i cant bear the pain then i go hospital..she said ok...

Want to ask mummy how long u all experience to get into labour after seeing the bloddy show? if not much contraction with only bloddy show is it normal to sustain for few days before birth?

babytazz

I had brownish/red/pinkish discharge. Also same like you 1cm dilated only. Days passed and no other signs. If that sign of yours is mucus plug drop out, labour could be within hours, days or weeks.. Hard to say... cervix check could trigger labour too. You can wait till you experience more pain before giving gynae a call to ask if need to admit. My gynae mentioned 5 pains within 1 hour have to go hospital immediately. I was induced so I can't share much on when labour start after that show. All the best! :)

ajcy

I had bloody discharge and stomach ache like pains rather than contractions, went in and was 3cm dilated so midwife said I would not be able to go home and will be delivering . It took around 11 hours from the time I had discharge till baby was here.