EDD Jan 2014

ajcy

Prudential, pru first gift.

I think aia or ge also has something similar but I went with prudential for my own convenience as my fc is from there.

yyan

any CL & post natal massage lady strongly recommended?

Congrats to all mummies here!

I m currently 8 weeks preggie & wondering if any new mummies got any Confinement Lady & post natal massage lady to recomm??

Thank u!!!

Re: any CL & post natal massage lady strongly recommended?

I m currently 8 weeks preggie & wondering if any new mummies got any Confinement Lady & post natal massage lady to recomm??

Thank u!!!
Congrats yyan,
My mil helped me to do my confinement. There are some recommendations for post natal massage lady in the other threads.
Hope that helps.

Reach us @ MommySg Maternity Nursing Bras Pants Kidswear

babytazz

Re: any CL & post natal massage lady strongly recommended?

Thank u!!!

Congrats! hope u are doing well! I would advise to engage confinement lady via agency unless you are very sure the one you engage direct won't play you out. There are also replacement policies from agency that makes it safer.

As for massage ladies, you may try Mdm Ida - 94249829, Mdm Sadiah - 97724579 or Mdm Mariam - 81337558. Their price are between $50-60. Each session is appx 60-75mins.

illuz

How is everyone and baby? My gal is now 3 months old and I had also returned to work leow. Baby grow so fast! She is now double her weight at birth!

hpc

Hi
mummies very xp nanny available in PASIR RIS.part-time/hourly rated basics/before n after schoolcare/full-time babysitting for infant.Sms me for more info 97327396

ajcy

Hi all, time flies and our babies are already 5 months!

How's everyone and their lo?

DS has flipped and is very "talkative".

Rzena

Hello ajcy! Yes time flies indeed. My boy is turning 5 months in a few days time. He can flip both sides very fast now and starting to do caterpillar crawl. :001_302:
Very solid baby weighing 9kg...chubby like a potato! :wong19:

ajcy

Rzena! wow, your lo is growing fast!

Are you feeding solids already?

My son eats a fair bit but still a light boy .. he looks chubby and people always comment he is big bbut whenever we weigh him he's still on the lower curves!

Rzena

Hey ajcy, nope i haven start him on solids yet. Still on full bm for now.. Planning to start him very soon. Probably with rice cereal first next week or so. So exciting that they are embarking on a different phase now. :D Yours alrdy on solids?

ajcy

We give him pureed fruits and veggies. Skipping cereals!

He likes it and now his poo more regulated. When he was on bm + formula he doesn't poo regularly.. !

Btw, is there a fb group? Easier then logging in here ..

Rzena

Yes there is! I'm in there but I also check in here once in a while. What's ur email address, i can see whether can add u in or not.

illuz

We give him pureed fruits and veggies. Skipping cereals!

He likes it and now his poo more regulated. When he was on breast milk + formula he doesn't poo regularly.. !

Btw, is there a facebook group? Easier then logging in here ..
Hi mummies! My gal is turning 6m in 2w! I started her on purée fruits and veg too and she loves her food! I am also starting her on purée first before cereal as I read somewhere that purée are more nutritious than cereal so cereal can wait abit later after they had tried a few weeks of first solids.

my gal seemed to have slowed down her growth. She was heavy and tall at her 4th month at 75 percentile. But in her recent review, she dropped to 25-50 percentile. Should I be feeding her more? But she is active and happy though..

rzena, can kindly add me in fb too? My email is xeqouz@gmail.com thanks

and yes.. I'm awake at 4am.. Diligently pumping..

Last edited:

Rzena

Hello illuz...ok I just sent you an invite. Let me know if you don't receive it. :)

If your gal is still feeding normally, then I guess you need not worry. My boy is drinking less milk now since starting solids, but I'm not too worried coz I feed (bm) on demand so just go along with his needs...

Last edited:

dadato

Yes there is! I'm in there but I also check in here once in a while. What's your email address, i can see whether can add you in or not.

Hi Rzena, I am new here and have just moved here with my 9 months old. I would love to meet the EDD Jan 14 mamas and bubs in Singapore. Would you be able to add me on facebook group too? Thank you!!! dada_to@hotmail.com

sept2980

[h=2]BabyandMilk Supply (FB web page)[/h]Please like the page to get latest updates!

Below is the latest price list for the milk. Let me know if you wish to place order. Delivery will be done by external courier to your doorstep (cheaper and more reliable than Taqbin).

Thanks for taking time to read this email.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Prices are fixed and is for self collection only.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Similac 1 900g $55
Similac 2 1.8kg $93
Gain iq 1.8kg $72
Gain kid 1.8kg $65

Total comfort series for Abbott also available. Isomil too.

Enfa 1 1.8kg $100
Enfa2 1.8kg $92
Enfa 3 1.8kg $74
Enfa 4 1.8kg $67

Friso 1 900g $47
Friso 2 1.8kg $75
Friso 3 1:8kg $65
Friso 4 1.8kg $55

Pediasure vanilla 1.6kg $72.5
Pediasure sachets strawberry , choco, vanilla $2 each

Mamil milk available too!

All sg stock (same as ntuc)

What's app 91290316 to place order

Collection venue:
1. Bl 47 Ayer Rajah Crescent

2. Blk 606 clementi west st 1

3. Blk 54 Toh Tuck (Signature Park Condo)

4. Blk 7223 Jurong West Ave 5 (weekends only)

5. Blk 124 Jurong east st 13 (Ivory Heights) (weekends only)