EDD Jan 2015 Mummy

janatpat

my nausea is unique... if i am hungry i nausea ... but after eating nausea / reflux will come ... it is the neither here no there :D
aiyo.. poor you.. go try ginger tea see whether it helps...
PTB7476 are you hoping for a girl this time round? my MIL very funny, tell me she hope that i could have a girl..but i jus reply her boy or girl i also dun mind so as long healthy! But i do not want to know the gender thru scanning, i want it to be a surprise!!!

PTB7476

aiyo.. poor you.. go try ginger tea see whether it helps...
PTB7476 are you hoping for a girl this time round? my MIL very funny, tell me she hope that i could have a girl..but i jus reply her boy or girl i also dun mind so as long healthy! But i do not want to know the gender thru scanning, i want it to be a surprise!!!
am having ginger tea now...hmm it taste weird ...guess my taste bud got screwed by the hormones too :D

well this pregnany is not a planned one ...it is a surprised gift from a PCOSer point of view lolz ... so as long as baby is healthy i dun really care boy or girl :) though my hubby want a girl

hahah...sometime it is not wether you wan to know or not ...it is the baby refused to show you :D :D

dianay

I am feeling lousy these few days... Tired and slept but seems even I slept for so many times, I am still tired. Nausea but nothing come out.....

dianay

I am feeling lousy these few days... Tired and slept but seems even I slept for so many times, I am still tired. Nausea but nothing come out.....

Hope u feeling better now. When I feel lousy, I eat the first thing that comes to my mind. Fast food. Haha eh.. I really cannot eat Chinese food now. I just eat whatever I want for now.

janatpat

Jia you! Soon towards 10 to 12 MS should be gone.. so excited going gynae for the lst time hope everything wld be fine.

PTB7476

Jia you! Soon towards 10 to 12 MS should be gone.. so excited going gynae for the lst time hope everything wld be fine.

i read that from the 10th weeks ... that is the PEAK of the MS hor... yah later me going to gynae too lolz... this is my 3rd trip but 1st with this gynae cos changing gynae :p

Sand

Sand, what test is that and how much is it? My gynae didn't ask me to do this test.
Hey DarlingBaby!! So sorry .. didnt see your earlier post. Seems like not all doctors practise doing this blood test during early pregnancy. But i felt that its very critical, bcoz without enough hormones, we are at risk of miscarriage. So i'm glad my gynae performed the blood test.

Sand

i read that from the 10th weeks ... that is the PEAK of the MS hor... yah later me going to gynae too lolz... this is my 3rd trip but 1st with this gynae cos changing gynae :p
Hi PTB7476,
any particular reason why you are changing your gynae?

PTB7476

how many of you doing harmony prenatal test ? some Gynae clinic actually tied up with the USA clinic and the cost of this test will be cheaper ...
instead of $2K + as per newspaper report / KKH ..so if you ladies intend to do it better check with your gynae

btw was told this test is ON TOP of Oscar and it concentrate on DS ... whilst Oscar is now used for checking other defects ...
i am doing mine all on 30 junes... finger cross all will pass with flying colors

Hi PTB7476,
any particular reason why you are changing your gynae?
main reason are i am comfortable with my 1st born gynae and her clinic is open on sat :D and if all goes well i will be going back to TMC for birth so might as well change now

Last edited:

shiyi

EDD in 1st week of Jan. everyday slp alot but still tired.. dont feel like doing housework at all! :001_07:

cgal

i just tested positive too. it was an accident though.. unplanned as my first child is only 10mths... i tot breastfeeding is a natural contraception...

PTB7476

EDD in 1st week of Jan. everyday slp alot but still tired.. dont feel like doing housework at all! :001_07:
envy ... can sleep alot everyday ... sleep is a luxury to me ...esp when there is a 3.5yrs kid around ..

i just tested positive too. it was an accident though.. unplanned as my first child is only 10mths... i tot breastfeeding is a natural contraception...
then you thought wrong lolz ...after birth is most fertile for normal pple ... i have friend that hit jackpot when bb is only 4months old ...

how many of you doing harmony prenatal test ? some Gynae clinic actually tied up with the USA clinic and the cost of this test will be cheaper ...
instead of $2K + as per newspaper report / KKH ..so if you ladies intend to do it better check with your gynae

btw was told this test is ON TOP of Oscar and it concentrate on DS ... whilst Oscar is now used for checking other defects ...
i am doing mine all on 30 junes... finger cross all will pass with flying colors
Hi PTB7476,

Hope your weekend is great~ I went to see my gynae last Friday, was super happy to see bb hb again and amazed by how much it grown in 2 weeks.
Doc ask me to do OSCAR on 7 Jul, then I only see her on 23 Jul 14.

Hope everything will be fine when I see my bb again. Finger cross for you and me.

PTB7476

Hi PTB7476,

Hope your weekend is great~ I went to see my gynae last Friday, was super happy to see bb hb again and amazed by how much it grown in 2 weeks.
Doc ask me to do OSCAR on 7 Jul, then I only see her on 23 Jul 14.

Hope everything will be fine when I see my bb again. Finger cross for you and me.
my weekend great ..except the mild MS :D ... else the scan is good... gynae managed to scan his/her tiny hand ... and again ...
the growth rate is fast in one week from 1.91cm to 2.87cm ...every visit i go ..the EDD got carried forward cos of the size lolz...

how come you din arrange the gynae visit and oscar on the same day then you dun have to make separate trip ... unless your gynae plan to see you when the oscar result is out hence 2 weeks after the oscar ...

for mine all done in one day ...
btw where u doing your oscar ? i am doing it at tmc

Glad to hear that, I also saw bb hands! mine measure around 23mm. :)
My Edd remains +- 15-18 Jan.

I am with NUH, Dr Chua. Nurse just arrange this for me. I will do OSCAR at NUH then visit my doc on 23 July at Jurong Women Clinic.
Maybe I will call and check again. haha first time mum, kinda blur.

I been seeing Dr Chua since my 2nd MC, she ask me to do thrombiliphia blood test to eliminate my reoccurrence losses. Sure enough, one of the test, Protein S, can back to be border line low. I did another re-test at 5 weeks, just got my results last Friday and sure enough border line low again. She started me on baby aspirin. Hopefully nothing to serious...

PTB7476

Glad to hear that, I also saw bb hands! mine measure around 23mm. :)
My Edd remains +- 15-18 Jan.

I am with NUH, Dr Chua. Nurse just arrange this for me. I will do OSCAR at NUH then visit my doc on 23 July at Jurong Women Clinic.
Maybe I will call and check again. haha first time mum, kinda blur.

I been seeing Dr Chua since my 2nd MC, she ask me to do thrombiliphia blood test to eliminate my reoccurrence losses. Sure enough, one of the test, Protein S, can back to be border line low. I did another re-test at 5 weeks, just got my results last Friday and sure enough border line low again. She started me on baby aspirin. Hopefully nothing to serious...
mine EDD was 15 jan but now become 12 jan but given my previous pregancy history and it being a C sect , gynae reckon it will be a dec baby :D she said either 29 - 31 Dec :D

For my BP got haywire after on pills a couple of years ago due to PCOS so even during pregnancy it will be abit high but i cant take aspirin so was given calcium pill instead .. and lucky this is 2nd pregnancy so i know what to watch out ... once i pass the oscar and harmony obstacle and 1st trim i will start my exercising .. to keep the bp on control and to prevent GD .. btw

PPCOS mummy in case you are 1st timer ... beware of GD cos we have a high chance of getting it cos dun eat too much sweet and ice-cream :D

I am overweight, was running to lose weight before getting pregnant. Now in my 1st tri, I don't dare to even walk faster. hahaha too paranoid... am also thinking to start exercising again, walking, in my 2nd tri. I am worried of getting gestational diabetes. :p Trying to watch my diet as well.

PTB7476

I am overweight, was running to lose weight before getting pregnant. Now in my 1st tri, I don't dare to even walk faster. hahaha too paranoid... am also thinking to start exercising again, walking, in my 2nd tri. I am worried of getting gestational diabetes. :p Trying to watch my diet as well.
yah then both of us jiayu...exercise in 2nd trim ... i think i will go swimming since my boy attending swimming lesson i might as well join him swim lolz ...
and evening walk around my estate... finger cross the haze better not come back and jeopardize my exercise plan :D

yeah finger cross many many times haha I am worried about the haze also.. my sis just give birth, she is rather petite, only putting on 15kg, 2 weeks into her confinement and she is left with 6kg to lost. her tummy almost gone. Wow... I think I wun be able to do that. haha Just pray wun be too big size can le.