EDD Jan 2015 Mummy

Sunny dale.. my EDD very close to you..I calculated my EDD online which is 16 Jan 2015 but Doc determined the EDD by the size (23mm) then revised the EDD to be on 19 Jan 2015. I also doing my oscar but doing early July cos need to do it between 11-13 weeks. BTW how many weeks your baby? how come do so late?
Type too fast, haha my OSCAR at NUH is on 10 July. :p My EDD on 18 Jan base on the latest scan. I am seeing the doc on 23 July which I felt is a bit late.

dun stress yourself too much lah... relax ...listen to classic music...
alot of things are beyond our control... let nature take it course
I also told myself these. I realize for my last 2 MC, if not viable, your body will expel it no matter what you do. So happy thoughts.

I only hinted my big boss. Told my immediate boss as she wanted to ask me to travel to my oversea office. :p Rest of the colleagues I only told the close one coz she is a very experience mummy, ask her for opinion. I felt my womb stretching yesterday night, the pulling sensation is super uncomfortable.

shinatoh

Happy & tired mum.
Yeah my daughter was born this year 15jan & is 5 mths old. Right now I m pregnant at 11wk!
Edd 7Jan.let's say If my bb come out earlier, can u imagine I gave birth twice in a year?

Sand

Wow shina! That's fast! Congrats anyway! =D
Did u go for normal delivery or C-sec for your daughter?

Dananeo

Hello mommy here. I am in 2nd pregnancy. 1st child born in Jan 13. Only found out I'm preggy few days ago after got severe pain from low abdominal. And we rush to A&E and did a lot of test & scan. ...... well, good new is baby is safe inside uterus. Should be due in Feb/ Mar.

Since I am still "lonely" over the other Feb/ Mar 15 group. So might as well pop by here to say Hello...

PTB7476

Hello mommy here. I am in 2nd pregnancy. 1st child born in Jan 13. Only found out I'm preggy few days ago after got severe pain from low abdominal. And we rush to A&E and did a lot of test & scan. ...... well, good new is baby is safe inside uterus. Should be due in Feb/ Mar.

Since I am still "lonely" over the other Feb/ Mar 15 group. So might as well pop by here to say Hello...
lolz ...welcome ...this forum is less active than the other mummy forum ... and pple these day move to
secret Facebook group after making intro on these forum :D

i guess 2nd pregnancy pple tend to be careless of the sign and symptom ...i also found out mine due to other medical reason :D

janatpat

Haloha Dananeo... first of all Congrats to your 2nd pregnancy...wow you also quite fast but on a positive note, you have all the baby supplies. Save cost! best of all your baby gets a companion! have you taken oscar test and other test?

Dananeo

Haloha Dananeo... first of all Congrats to your 2nd pregnancy...wow you also quite fast but on a positive note, you have all the baby supplies. Save cost! best of all your baby gets a companion! have you taken oscar test and other test?

Hi Janatpat, thanks.. Indeed we are blessed with one try on both pregnancy. I'm now preggy with around 5 weeks old. Not planning to do OSCAR, I did on my 1st. And I not sure still have to do any other test need to do. Think I will just skip those unnecessary check ups except those major de. Kinda waste time to go down all the way.

janatpat

Dananeo:875574 said:

Hi Janatpat, thanks.. Indeed we are blessed with one try on both pregnancy. I'm now preggy with around 5 weeks old. Not planning to do OSCAR, I did on my 1st. And I not sure still have to do any other test need to do. Think I will just skip those unnecessary check ups except those major de. Kinda waste time to go down all the way.
I totally opp from you. My first pregnancy missed dateline for oscar so only do blood test. This time round wanna do all sort of test to ease my worries. Worried queen!!

PTB7476

haha i sleep at 1030 every night but still wake up tired in the morning
sometime i slept at 9+ ...really cant take it ...ask hubby to take care of son and i go to bed but next morning still equally tired
i guess it is because i tend to wake up in the middle of night either to pee or drink water cos mouth extremely dry /thirty

count down to end of MS ... 1 more month to go ...then end of 1st trimester :Dancing_tongue:

iwspider

Hi mummies, nice to meet u all! My edd is 19 Jan. This is my second pregnancy.
I am having bad cramps the whole day today. So worry..

Last edited:

Afyza

Hi mummies,
i just received a call from Kandang Kerbau Hospital few hours ago... The nurse told me i have low blood count n the doctor required me to take hemoglobin electrophoresis test. Anyone encounter that before?? What is low blood count btw?? A bit clueless... Was upset with the news till i forgot to ask the nurse...

crystaloves

hello mummies! !! recently just got a positive and should be 5 weeks along.... edd as calculated is 27 feb... the other due in feb de forum like very silent so I will just tag along here... lol... this is my 2nd pregnancy... feeling kinda weird and alot of discomfort... mouth extremely dry which I dunno why... and abit if cramp hmmm....

LXS

hello all, new to here. Just tested positive using Clearblue and doctor at Raffles Medical. Wasn't expecting to be pregnant so fast as I'm not prepared to have a baby at all. So feel a little lost and confuse. Hopefully experience mummies can share some knowledge to me haha. *This my first pregnancy. Not sure how many weeks as I have not visit the gynae yet.

Sand

Hi mummies,
i just received a call from Kandang Kerbau Hospital few hours ago... The nurse told me i have low blood count n the doctor required me to take hemoglobin electrophoresis test. Anyone encounter that before?? What is low blood count btw?? A bit clueless... Was upset with the news till i forgot to ask the nurse...
Hi Afyza,
Anemia During Pregnancy

Don't get so upset! I believe its normal procedure to ensure that we mummies have enough nutrients to support the whole pregnancy :001_302: