EDD Jan 2015 Mummy

mima

Hi,

I have 6 bottles of Red Glutinous Rice Wine to let go at $16/bottle. Please msg if interested. 92253760

Hi mummies, do you know that supermom is organizing a workshop this weekend specially for expectant mums?
Mrs Wong Boh Boi, famous lactation consultant will also be there to teach us important steps to get started on breastfeed, and how to solve future breastfeeding problems..along with others on what to expect after delivery.

Similac Mum is also going to sponsor $50 worth of goodie bag free for every sign up, and I just got a very special discount code for interested parents to sign up at a discount. Key "Supermom2"and sign up at http://evnk.co/supermomtobe

zycho1

Hi lostinsg mummy, you may want to try and sell in facebook groups - as long price is reasonable there would be takers

Last edited:

Lilj

I took natal essential for all my 3 preggy.. :)
Hi lostinsg, thanks for your recommendations! It's highly recommended from others too. Was going to book and then my hubby said my MIL can cook for me. :eek:15: Wasted all the time researching. Hope I won't regret this.

Sand

dear mummies, I'm 5 months +++ pregnant now, lately feeling itchy down below, how to get rid of it ?
Hi Happy Lady,
is your discharge more yellowish & cheesy? possible yeast infection.
if you're just having more discharge than normal, its common.

I have the same issue too.
avoid washing with shower gel. just briefly clean with plain water, and try to keep the area dry.
for me, i've been changing my pantyliner more often now.

you may want to feedback to your gynae, see what he/she say.

hope that helps.

Hi Sand, thanks for your info N advice.

yes, same problems as you before too.

normally I just wash with warm water, change my panty twice a day, after shower morning N evening,
same as my pantyliner twice a day durng day time.

I already see my gynae ysterday afternoon, give me cream N antibiotics too.

sept2980

[h=2]BabyandMilk Supply (FB web page)[/h]Please like the page to get latest updates!

Below is the latest price list for the milk. Let me know if you wish to place order. Delivery will be done by external courier to your doorstep (cheaper and more reliable than Taqbin).

Thanks for taking time to read this email.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Prices are fixed and is for self collection only.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Similac 1 900g $55
Similac 2 1.8kg $93
Gain iq 1.8kg $72
Gain kid 1.8kg $65

Total comfort series for Abbott also available. Isomil too.

Enfa 1 1.8kg $100
Enfa2 1.8kg $92
Enfa 3 1.8kg $74
Enfa 4 1.8kg $67

Friso 1 900g $47
Friso 2 1.8kg $75
Friso 3 1:8kg $65
Friso 4 1.8kg $55

Pediasure vanilla 1.6kg $72.5
Pediasure sachets strawberry , choco, vanilla $2 each

Mamil milk available too!

All sg stock (same as ntuc)

What's app 91290316 to place order

Collection venue:
1. Bl 47 Ayer Rajah Crescent

2. Blk 606 clementi west st 1

3. Blk 54 Toh Tuck (Signature Park Condo)

4. Blk 7223 Jurong West Ave 5 (weekends only)

5. Blk 124 Jurong east st 13 (Ivory Heights) (weekends only)

Twinstars

Hi Mummies, JTS an upcoming event, SuperMom Carnival.
It is specially for preggy mums(and dads), parents with babies/toddlers.
Date: 19 April (Sunday)
Time: 4-9pm
Venue: The Float @ Marina Bay
Cost: Adult single ticket for $15 , couple tickets for $25. Its free of charge for children under 12 years old.

Highlights:
- There are special activities for babies, mummies and even daddies.
- A goodie bag worth $50 and $40 worth of coupons to spend at the carnival.
Now they are having earlybird promo. Upon registration, key in the promo code of " SMLc162" and you will get a 35% discount off the tickets for both single and couple rate. And you will still received the goodie bag and the coupons to spend! However, you need to register by 7 Mar in order to be entitle for this discount. Do also gather your khakis to go and have a fun evening together =)

This is the link for registration--> SuperMom Carnival 2015