EDD Jan

sm lady

Hi Elyeun,

hope you doing great. im new in this forum and if everything goes well mine will be 1st week of Jan'11. this coming weekend is my 1st appt with the gynae, i wonder whether is too soon/late to visit them. how abt you?

Rgds

Hi Elyeun,

hope you doing great. im new in this forum and if everything goes well mine will be 1st week of Jan'11. this coming weekend is my 1st appt with the gynae, i wonder whether is too soon/late to visit them. how about you?

Rgds
Hi sm lady, i just found out tat im pregnant n same as u if everythings went smoothly, mine will
in mid of jan

ellyeun

Hi Elyeun,

hope you doing great. im new in this forum and if everything goes well mine will be 1st week of Jan'11. this coming weekend is my 1st appt with the gynae, i wonder whether is too soon/late to visit them. how about you?

Rgds
nv too late!!!! i'm doing great.. but ms sometimes quite bad... but finally able to finish 1 proper meal today... hope things r getting better!!!

hv fun on yr first check up :wong29:

never too late!!!! i'm doing great.. but ms sometimes quite bad... but finally able to finish 1 proper meal today... hope things r getting better!!!

have fun on yr first check up :wong29:
Hi ellyeun, hw soon can we arrange to for our first appointment wif the gynae?

Audi28

hi Everyone. Hope all of you are doing great. im gg for my first appt on 4 Jun. im scared coz i had a miscarriage 8 yrs ago and this is the 2nd time im pregnant. hope all goes well.

moony

hey gals, i nt too sure if im preg cos i've tried on 2 test kit both the result is the same 1st line is lighter den the 2nd line so waiting to c a doc to confirm..
if confirm im preg dis will b my # 2.. :shyxxx:

hey gals, i not too sure if im preg cos i've tried on 2 test kit both the result is the same 1st line is lighter then the 2nd line so waiting to c a doc to confirm..
if confirm im preg this will b my # 2.. :shyxxx:
Good luck to u.... Hope to hear ur gd news soon

moony

thanks!! ur edd on 24 jan? i checked mine wif the babycenter.com using my 1st day of my last period its oso supposed to b 24 Jan hehe

sunshine911

Hi mummies,

My Edd is 1st of Feb but i believe i will deliver earlier. Only going for my first appt on the 25th June.. R u ladies going to get any confinement lady?

momoslilones

Dear mummies,
Congrats to you on your little baby. We would be appreciated if you could find some time and help us with this little survey here....

<a href="