EDD Jan

Hi gals, I believe ur babies shld be around 6 mths old by now. My girl is abt 16wks. I wld to ask if any of ur baby startle easily esp when he/she is asleep? Mine does. Very very light sleeper n startle easily, few times within a min. So I wonder when baby reach 6 mths old does he/she still startle often??
Shouldnt happen anymore. Did u place a pillow (filled w dry dou ya kei) on top on her chest?

skchok

my girl starts to take solid food now. But she is only interested in rice cereal, not so much like porridge. She will push the porridge out of her mouth by using her tongue. very naughty. :)

angela ng

my DS will wake up once or twice in the night.. any of your baby still wake up for milk? or sleep thru the night?
I feed him about 60-90ml just before i go to bed, which is around midnight. This can normally keep him asleep till 6am-7am. Of course there are still on and off occasion whereby he wakes up at 4am wanting for a feed. I try to pat him to sleep, if the cry gets louder, I will feed him.

angela ng

Hi mommies

My babies used to be able to sleep longer at nite but as they just started flipping, they got very active in the middle of the nite even if I swaddle them. I'd tried to make them as tired as possible before the last feed but it doesn't help now.

Any advice?

skchok: My twins just started on rice cereals/ porridge/ avocado (mixed with FM) for about 3 wks, once a day. But for just a tablespoonful at a time. As they were premmies, I waited till their doc say okie. I suggest starting with rice cereal 1st till ur LO starts to eat more unless u eat porridge as well. Good luck for the start of the messy affairs :)

jespang: My LOs do that too unless they r really deep asleep. Our flat is just beside the main road so tends to get noisy even at nite (there's always alot of "super" cars zooming pass cos tt's the road tat leads from both IRs to exp housing area). Anyway, I still swindle them at nite.
I read that making them tired before bedtime will actually make them more awake in wee hours. Not sure if it's true. I play alot with my baby around 7pm-8pm. From 8pm till sleeping time, he is normally on the mat. I will read him a book or walk him round the house before bed time. Not sure if it's because of the routine, he tends to sleep shortly after book reading/round the house walk.

angela ng

Hi gals, I believe ur babies shld be around 6 mths old by now. My girl is abt 16wks. I wld to ask if any of ur baby startle easily esp when he/she is asleep? Mine does. Very very light sleeper n startle easily, few times within a min. So I wonder when baby reach 6 mths old does he/she still startle often??
they still do until about one year old. My boy faced that for the longest of time, so I used two small bolsters to put by his side when he sleeps, and sometimes, a small pillow on the chest. I stop putting on the chest as he has learnt to flip and I fear he might flip in the middle of the night and suffocate from it. He still gets startle once in a while now, especially when he gets nightmare. Dont worry too much mummy. It's alright. :) Every child is different.

ecym

Hi,

sorry to barge but I have some items to sell which you may be interested...

Self Collect at Simei/Upper Changi Road East

1) Fisher Price Walker-to-Wagon

Newly open in Jul 2011, used for less than 5x.
Comes with original FP box
Condition 9.5/10.
Letting go at $30

2) Preloved Baby Walker/rocker

Mint Condition, not for fussy
Yellow colour. Pooh Bear Design
Music workable. No box and no net beneath.
Letting go at $10

3) Mini Assorted bubbles

left with about 20 bottles, ordered from US
Below picture is only for illustration.
Not able to choose designs, size varies.
Great to include in party bags for young children
letting go at $0.80 each. if take all 20, will let go all of $15.
Prior arrangement to meet up in Raffles Place/Suntec area is possible for this item.

4) preloved FP Kick and Play Piano

Mint Condition. Not for Fussy
No box.
Workable Music.
letting go at SGD 10

5) Preloved FP Activity Table

Mint Condition. Not for Fussy
No box.
Workable Music.
letting go at SGD 15

If taking 2 or more items, pm me for better price.

Attachments

my girl starts to take solid food now. But she is only interested in rice cereal, not so much like porridge. She will push the porridge out of her mouth by using her tongue. very naughty. :)
My boy super like porridge. He is able to finish 3 large scope.(lardle)

Tat very little. Normally i feed him abt 125ml bf he go to bed(ard 8pm) then he will ask for milk again ard 11pm. And tis time we were gave him more(abt 150ml-180ml)