EDD July 2012

Jenni

Jenni.. Now u can go out le.. But yeah now take care of all 3 by urself..
Ya lor... I can go out le but have to start look after 3 princess myself le... Today 1st day only I very tired le... My #2 is sick so at hm, till now no chance to rest... Hope won't effect my BM... Hope can bf longer...

My waterbag burst on thurs morning, reached hosp at 1pm, delivered at 8plus. Little princess is finally in my arms after so many months. :) its totally worth it to go through the pain after seeing her, n i cried. Haha...

Lucky dont have to induce, baby choose to break the waterbag herself. The contractions was really killing me and undescribable (i have very low pain treshold), finally gave in to epidural halfway through. Really cant tahan anymore. Now i am worried abt the side effects of epi down the road. How to take care of my back after epi?
Everyone told me side effect is lower backache..get massage lady cm massage..

Oojo

Mommies, need your help.. Do u guys know of any reliable good part time helper for cleaning 1-2 times a week? I'm sending my maid back as she hurt the baby twice.. N says sorry, not intentional :(

Pls let me know if u know of anyone.. Thanks in advance!!

Kary2500

Oojo I have been using the maids from axcel maid agency, the person's name is Dorothy phone number is 96439917. She normally sends the maid once a week, as that's what I have requested. But you can ask her according to your requirement.

Oojo

Oojo I have been using the maids from axcel maid agency, the person's name is Dorothy phone number is 96439917. She normally sends the maid once a week, as that's what I have requested. But you can ask her according to your requirement.
Thanks a lot for info Kary2500.. :) n all others also who helped with info..

Oojo

Don't ask engravedx.. So sad ya :( sent her back yest..

Held baby by one hand so tightly n pressed her ear so hard.. All finger marks everywhere..

Too scared to get another replacement also..

niidu

Dear All,

we r currently having a promo on infant/toddler's socks and mittens. also we have the best and latest japan/korea maternity fashion at unbelievable prices!! even if u r not preggie or just given birth, add a belt, and u r ready to go! noone will believe its a maternity dress!

so hurry to Niidu Mother's Wear offers mums-to-be an extensive range of maternity clothing. We carry the largest collection of imported maternity clothes and nursing wear that any maternity shop in Singapore has to offer. We also stock baby/ toddler shirts, dres while stocks last!!

wasabee1973

hey ladies,

wanted to share "NOW" deals. you can sign up to receive 1 day only sales with very limited qty via their Facebook page or email..

for email referals - if you put into email for person refering, both parties get $.50 credit per referal (max) $10 to spend on their items!!!

Early Learning Curve Singapore | Facebook

please pass share this along!!! appreciate anyone signing up to put in my
email: linl@zenliving.com

cheerios!
bee

Mummies, issit possible tt i get too heaty (having sore throat n swollen gums) frm eating those confinement foods n drinking red dates water only? Told my mum ot cld b e foods or wines i drink tt may be too heaty for me, she say whr gt ppl do confiment bcm heaty one.. Coz our body shld b v "cold" after delivery..

mei2009

Mummies, issit possible tt i get too heaty (having sore throat n swollen gums) frm eating those confinement foods n drinking red dates water only? Told my mum ot cld b e foods or wines i drink tt may be too heaty for me, she say whr gt ppl do confiment bcm heaty one.. Coz our body shld b v "cold" after delivery..
Possible! A friend had to stop confinement food cos she got too heaty. How "cold" you are depends on your constitution. And my gynae said red date tea is very heaty- beware of constipation if you take too much!

breadgal

Hi dramaqueen , it is possible.. I m having sore throat & fever thru out my 1st confinement.. My mum n her friends oso say e same thing as ur mum.. Different people different body , for me I m those heaty type so a bit I will sore throat n constipate.. Every big business is like another delivery, i cried everytime I constipate until she finally give way 2 me.. Escape from e red dates tea only la.. But better than nothing & i drink tons of water since I can't escape from e confinement food but still a nitemare 2 me..
For this time round of confinement( my 2nd week).. Same too.. Drink little red date tea once a week.. Cut down on intake of ginger & wine.. Drink tons of water , yakult & yogurt.. Still
Having a bit of sore throat on & off but not tat bad.. Constipation definitely no more..
If u r bf-ing ur body will dehydrate more so intake of water is very important.. Jia you!!!

Oojo

Mommies, I had lots of water n massage lady says tummy bloated coz of drinking too much water.. Says to drink only red date longan tea whole day.. Can any mummies suggest what really needs to be done if red date tea is so heaty?! I got sore throat ..

Hi dramaqueen , it is possible.. I m having sore throat & fever thru out my 1st confinement.. My mum n her friends oso say e same thing as ur mum.. Different people different body , for me I m those heaty type so a bit I will sore throat n constipate.. Every big business is like another delivery, i cried everytime I constipate until she finally give way 2 me.. Escape from e red dates tea only la.. But better than nothing & i drink tons of water since I can't escape from e confinement food but still a nitemare 2 me..
For this time round of confinement( my 2nd week).. Same too.. Drink little red date tea once a week.. Cut down on intake of ginger & wine.. Drink tons of water , yakult & yogurt.. Still
Having a bit of sore throat on & off but not tat bad.. Constipation definitely no more..
If u r bf-ing ur body will dehydrate more so intake of water is very important.. Jia you!!!
Ya! I'm also of e hearty constitution..e heatiness also caused my gum to swell..eating is so painful, hungry yet can't eat =(, was crying while having my dinner just now ..my mum ask her frens also all said nv heard of bcm heaty during confinement..I am drinking a kind of water cook wif sm herbs ,nt exactly like red date water bt was told it has e same effect like red date water..shld I just switch to plain water instead? luckily I do nt have major constipation problem except for the 1wk after my delivery..