EDD July 2012

JuliaKT

what kind of exercise u do JuliaKT?
Right now, I just do slow walking for 30 mins since I'm not a sport active before pregnancy :D
And planning to do swimming once or twice a week with my hubby.. Both of us are lazy to do exercise but now we have to do something active so as to have easier birthing.. hehe

Jenni

Has any1 booked the CL ? I just booked mine verbally over the phone yest. 2200 include red packet. Need apply work permit as Malaysian.
Hi, I have book my CL too, $2.1k not included red packet... Need apply work permit too... Book back the CL who do for me before so discount abit to me only...

Yingver07

Hey mummies, it's been some time since i last log in. Hurray..we're now in trismeter 2. My next check up will be in one month's time..is it gonna be so long for the next appointment after u have passed the 1st trismeter?

JuliaKT

Hey mummies, it's been some time since i last log in. Hurray..we're now in trismeter 2. My next check up will be in one month's time..is it gonna be so long for the next appointment after u have passed the 1st trismeter?
Hi JuliaKT,

I with ACJ, male doc. Cant wait see him 2 more wks to reach another milestone. -)
Welcome back Yingver07. Yes, I'm glad that we are in 2nd Trimester. My next appointment is in next week.. :D Can't wait to see my baby again.. hehe

JuliaKT

Hi Julia,

I thou is mth 4. Actually I a 1st time mum also ... Maybe u can tell me next wk.
haha.. sure I'll tell ya.. Now I'm reading on the internet that some ppl can know the sex of baby as early as week 13. But most Ob gynaes will confirm again in week 20. So let's see if we can know in week 16.. :D

JuliaKT

it depends if the baby wants to show or not... hehehe.. some are hidden by their legs..

mine was at 17 weeks when doc said its a baby boy! ;)
That's wonderful.. I wanted to know earlier also..hehe.. Boy or girl dosen't matter but just want to know so that I can find a name earlier hehe...

Snowgal

i m in my 14th week now, gg to see my gynae next week, dunno if able to check the gender by then anot. keke...
what is the frequency of your check-ups? mine is ard 3-4 weeks time.

Jenni

Hi Julia,

I thou is mth 4. Actually I a 1st time mum also ... Maybe u can tell me next wk.
Normally some gynea don dare to confirm the gender too early, if u can see on 16 weeks, the gynea will jus say most properly, on 20 weeks confirm again... My is like that, waiting for this friday to confirm the gender too, last appt gynea say most properly is a boy, so excited just waiting to confirm the gender and i can go shopping again haha... 1st 2 is gers...

JuliaKT

Normally some gynea don dare to confirm the gender too early, if u can see on 16 weeks, the gynea will jus say most properly, on 20 weeks confirm again... My is like that, waiting for this friday to confirm the gender too, last appt gynea say most properly is a boy, so excited just waiting to confirm the gender and i can go shopping again haha... 1st 2 is gers...
aww.. 2 girls and a boy is perfect.. Let us know once confirm ;)

JuliaKT

im at 18 weekS.. Had my check up yeSterday.. & my gynae c0nfirm that my baby iS a girl !!! :Dancing_wub:
Hi ShalynnShafii,
Glad to know you are having a baby girl. :)
Is this your first baby?
I'm the eldest and I think eldest daughters are helpful to the mother compared to the eldest son.... hehe..