EDD July 2012

engel

Hello hello..

Sorry to interrupt, but I've given birth in aug, and trying to clear wardrobe space atm...

I've maternity wear to give away... Fits if ure a size 0 or double 0 prepreggy...
Dresses length fits for ht about 1.7m...
prefer if you're able to collect in the north...
Need pictures or info, pls msg me..

Btw was reading the thread a lil , remember to add in the gynea fee for delivery which excludes the package... Mine was 2k for delivery, package 700 from wk 20 , excludes supplements... abit on the exp side, but female gynea:)

Yingver07

Morning all mummies! It's mid-week again. Well i realized that everytime after i ate i feel very bloated & it digest very slow.

Celson

Morning Yingver and Mummies! I also feel bloated now after a light breakfast. :embarrassed:

Want to ask, do you mummies have a lot of dreams during pregnancy?

Yingver07

Morning Yingver and Mummies! I also feel bloated now after a light breakfast. :embarrassed:

Want to ask, do you mummies have a lot of dreams during pregnancy?
Hi Celson, so far i have not dreamt of any yet. Think our digestive system getting smaller that's y feeling bloated after meal.

Jenni

Hi Celson, so far i have not dreamt of any yet. Think our digestive system getting smaller that's y feeling bloated after meal.
It normal to feel bloated, i feel bloated at all times and have alot of gas, makes me keep feeling wan to vomit... Only able to eat little but more meals...
As for dreams, i have, makes me can't slp well at night... Now still ok...

Yingver07

It normal to feel bloated, i feel bloated at all times and have alot of gas, makes me keep feeling wan to vomit... Only able to eat little but more meals...
As for dreams, i have, makes me can't slp well at night... Now still ok...
Normally when's the time to have MS? For me i still feel very normal no MS nothing yet.

mei2009

Normally when's the time to have MS? For me i still feel very normal no MS nothing yet.
Hey Yingver07, I hope you have a smooth pregnancy with no MS! I've been puking for three days straight after feeling nausea for a few weeks and it's no fun lor!

Jenni, I have lots of gas too - every time I burp, I feel like vomiting! These few days I burp less but puke more, sighs..

mamaphua

Hello hello..

Sorry to interrupt, but I've given birth in aug, and trying to clear wardrobe space atm...

I've maternity wear to give away... Fits if ure a size 0 or double 0 prepreggy...
Dresses length fits for ht about 1.7m...
prefer if you're able to collect in the north...
Need pictures or info, pls msg me..

Btw was reading the thread a lil , remember to add in the gynea fee for delivery which excludes the package... Mine was 2k for delivery, package 700 from wk 20 , excludes supplements... abit on the exp side, but female gynea:)

Hi, don't mind me asking which Gynae is that?
So delivery and hospital fee is different right, just to be sure..

Dilys

I'm having backache the whole time, and its getting worker):
Plus I sleep a lot since week 4 till now... Is it normal?
Hi mamaphua,

Lots of rest it's good. Try to use pillows to support your back, buttocks & legs so u feel more comfortable. Wow you encounter backache so early.. Later trimester it will be worst. Take care

mamaphua

Hi mamaphua,

Lots of rest it's good. Try to use pillows to support your back, buttocks & legs so you feel more comfortable. Wow you encounter backache so early.. Later trimester it will be worst. Take care
Ya, I thought so too.
It pains all the way down the buttock. Makes it so much harder for me to sleep.
Sometimes it hurts like pricks. But other than this not much symptoms.
Plus this is my first, and I'm very scared already.
Gynae says only can massage during second trimester. ):

Yingver07

Ya, I thought so too.
I'll go for pre-natal massage once i'm in my 2nd trimester. :)

Jenni

Ya, I thought so too.
Hi mamaphua,

yes, u can massage after 4 mths... It very normal to slp alot, as for backache is normal to have it in the 1st tri too, for me at first i have backache too coz i have hurt when i am young but now is better no more backache, my backache only come when i walk too much... Last trimester it will be worst...

Yingver07

pre-natal massage? It's new for me. what is the advantage of having pre-natal massage? :)
Pre-natal enables the mum to deliver the newborn with no trouble through her relaxed muscles. Thus should you wish to have a fairly easy and smooth normal delivery of your baby, then prenatal massage is really required. This kind of massage, through its term, indicates that it's provided to pregnant women who're preparing their real system for the delivery process of the baby. The delivery considered within this part is often a normal one, not the caesarian approach.

Try googling :)

JuliaKT

Pre-natal enables the mum to deliver the newborn with no trouble through her relaxed muscles. Thus should you wish to have a fairly easy and smooth normal delivery of your baby, then prenatal massage is really required. This kind of massage, through its term, indicates that it's provided to pregnant women who're preparing their real system for the delivery process of the baby. The delivery considered within this part is often a normal one, not the caesarian approach.

Try googling :)
Thanks.. Yingver.. Nice one :) yeah.. I've to google and find a nice place to go for massage.. interested.. :D